Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

springdale vs evangel............who will win

Started by nwarkboyz#1, August 21, 2005, 11:17:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nwarkboyz#1

i started this thread on the nautral state,but there were no responses, so who do you think will win, personaly i think that springdale will win 42-7, but thats my geuss.........whats yours
You wanna know what the hardest thing about being an Ole Miss fan is?........ Telling you're parents that you're gay!..... Arkansas football is my passion. Hating colonel REB is more like a hobby of mine.

Skip Foreplay

I think Springdale will win , but by 35?  38-24 Red Chickens

Boared

August 21, 2005, 11:29:40 am #2 Last Edit: August 21, 2005, 11:34:32 am by Boared
I'm not from either school, but I hope Springdale beats the crap out of Evangel. Evangel is a crooked program that holds back 8th-graders a year to where they play alot of college freshmen as 12th graders. It's a football factory posing as a religious academy. It's a sham. And yes, I was an alum @ a rival of Evangel's but everything I've said about them is true.

Bomis Hawg

From what I heard, Evangel is down -- from their standards.  If Springdale can take care of buisness, it could be a big win.  I'll go with 10-17 points.

TechHawg

Isn't it going to be televised?  If so, what channel?

Bomis Hawg

Fox Sports, not sure if its South or Southwest only.  Springdale/Jenks will be on ESPNU.

ARKCHIEFFAN

It's on Fox Sports nationwide. Not regionally this time.

J_Ville_Devils_Den

Springdale better win.  Traditionally Evangel would have a QB in the system from the 8th or 9th grade, but with the dismissal of Coach Booty and his son leaving early a few years ago it through the whole system off.  Their QB to be Alan Rogers transferred to follow Coach Booty to Calvary Baptist Academy.  Leaving them with no home grown QB last year and this year.  Last year they converted a Senior WR to QB and this year they are moving a Senior Safety to QB.  They are advertising Defense to be the dominate force this year.  I'm from Arkansas, but live in Shreveport due to military obligation and I hope we kick their butts again.
Member Number:  #329

Major Payne: Do not attempt to valid my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggling maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry asses belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.

Boared

Does anyone here know the date/time? I wanna watch the 2 future Hogs.

Flatline

nwarkboyz#1

August 22, 2005, 01:35:21 am #11 Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 03:51:53 am by nwarkboyz#1
i have the info, springdale vs evangel sept.3,at 3pm and it is being telavised by fox sports net south, and i had no idea that the jenks game was being telavised, i geuss you learn something new everyday, by the way i went to one of lousiannas high school football websites and almost every one of them is going with springdale, its funny when people actually see the light and accept it
You wanna know what the hardest thing about being an Ole Miss fan is?........ Telling you're parents that you're gay!..... Arkansas football is my passion. Hating colonel REB is more like a hobby of mine.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

nwarkboyz#1

good point im going o have to say that soringdale is to tough for evangel to beat

Hawgzilla

Texarkana Texas and Ryan Mallett play Evangel the week after ChickenDale.........In Shreveport...Tigers looking for a little revenge after losing at Home last year.....

nwarkboyz#1

i  saw on pelicanpreps that they wanted revenge over evangel, but i think texarkana will get it

Billy Bob Bacon

Tickets on Sale for Football Doubleheader

Game Set for Sept. 3 at Indy Stadium

A high school powerhouse football doubleheader between Evangel/Springdale and  Longview/West Monroe is set for Saturday, Sept. 3 at Independence Stadium in Shreveport.

Tickets go on sale Thursday, Aug. 18. The Evangel/Springdale game begins at 2 p.m. and the Longview/West Monroe game starts at 7 p.m.

Advance tickets can be purchased in the Evangel Athletic Office weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays, beginning Thursday, Aug. 18. Tickets are $10 and the purchase price will allow fans to watch both games.

HaWg 10

"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

mikeb

nwarkboyz#1

nwarkboyz#1

hey i got some news, for some reason on fox sports they have the the game evangel and sprigdale scheduled for friday now instead of saturday somebody hollar back at me and tell me if you know any info

NWAhoops.com

If your kid needs a team visit my website. http://www.NWAhoops.com

HornetHog

Gus is already a big time coach....and now he has talent to go with the talent he's cultivated in MM.....I will be suprised if anyone beats the Bulldogs this year.  Question is does he have at least an average "D"...if so I stand behind my statement because no one will stop their "O".

Take it to the bank...
HH
Just as smart as all the other smartarses on here

nwarkboyz#1

hey man thanx for the info, the only reason i said that is because on the fox sports net website it kept switching from fri. to sat., but good luck to the bulldogs ill be rooting for them

nwarkboyz#1

my what a hell of a game, i just wantto say to anyone who played in that game that sees this that good job and i hope you guys keep killing em...........GO DOGS GO

nwarkboyz#1

Quote from: Mountainboar on September 03, 2005, 05:29:20 pm
Geeez...we'll see some mercy rules in the first quarter this year. This game could have been 45-0. You better watch Springdale every chance you get...don't get to see this much talent very often.

yeah i know this might be the best team coming out of arkansas in a long while, now i cant wait until sprigdale plays jenks, i think that clinkscales will go to a Div-1 school, he shown that is as good as anybody on that team, he took at least five licks that most guys wouldent get up from and he got up with exitement, thats crazy

DOGALUM

The scary thing about it is that MM wasn't real sharp today.  Granted......we weren't playing a bunch of turds...but he made a couple of bad reads and made a couple of bad throws.  Nothing that can't be fixed.  Made some great throws as well.  The ball to Norman in the end zone that got knocked away or dropped was a hell of a throw.  Threw a jump ball when Williams had a couple of steps on the defender.  Nobody will be able to keep them out of the end zone this year.  Plus their defense played GREAT. Going to be a fun year.  If you get the chance......I highly recomend you come out and see them.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

nwarkboyz#1

no doubt about that i thought if mustain put just a tad bit of air under the pass that was thrown to williams we would have had 42 on them(like i planned)and the deffence was fanominal, some of the hits they threw at evangel were some killer hits, and mustain dident look sharp today, but it was the fist game and tentoins were high, so i think that accurcy will improve, but hands down to me clinkscales gets the MVP in that one hands down, he played with extreme athleticism and dident take crap from no one

Inigo Montoya

MM has got an arm and that Williams is the man.  It's like they were playing with junior high kids out there.  Should be easy for Springdale to take state this year from what I saw of their highlights compared to all the other high school football highlights on sports final last night.  Good game.