Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wow look at the new ESPN bowl projections!!!

Started by #1 HOG FAN, November 06, 2006, 04:56:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 HOG FAN

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2627844

This can't be ESPN's predictions when they had us in the peach bowl week after week.

mj4president

That is great that they are getting some respect but it does not mean anything. We have a tough road ahead. I think we can do it since CD is starting now.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Whataboar™

It's nice to speculate, but I'm not ready to put the cart before the horse, folks.
Go Hogs! Whip the Vols!  :razorback:
"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

dhornjr1

RazorRaider

Hell yeah. Sugar Bowl. Now that is real Bowl game. :)
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

Rocky&Boarwinkle

I would love to pummel ND in the Sugar Bowl.

My father-in-law is a huge ND fan.  I would enjoy it.   ;D

Landonhog

Did I mention I hate Tennessee!?  We need this one really, really, really, really bad!

RazorRaider

Quote from: Landonhog on November 06, 2006, 05:30:30 pm
Did I mention I hate Tennessee!?  We need this one really, really, really, really bad!

You said a mouthfull right there. :)
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

northsidegrizzly06

Wow someone besides people in arkansas actually given us the recognition we deserve.......only more to come...go hogs beat tennesse!!!

HoggerNocker

Sugar is so sweet!  The Sugar Bowl would be great.   I just hope that we don't end up with Sweet N Low, it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth.

Calling All Hogs

We are beginning to earn respect. If we don't take care of business that respect wil slip away just as fast.

hogchic2001

WOW!  Both of them have us in the Sugar Bowl.  BTW What is it with freakin' Auburn?  ???
Go HOGS Go!

raiseherback

November 07, 2006, 10:49:22 am #13 Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 11:15:54 am by raiseherback
Sugar?  Nice.  Hope to see it materialize.  We still have lots of winning left.  We have 4 tough games left.  MSU aren't slouches either.  Go Hogs Go!!
I am easily satisfied with the very best! 
- Winston Churchill

A-Town Hog Fan

It great to finally get a little respect.  After getting pummeled 50-14, I knew it would take a while.  The sugar bowl would be fabulous.  I had much rather play Louisville than ND though. I think we could physically dominate in the trenches.  Go HOGS Go!!!
:razorback: :razorback:WPS  13-1 Sugar Bowl Champs
Lord help us all!

MHHog

Auburn benefits by actually not going to the SECCG because they can still be a one loss team without playing the extra game. So they would get the nod of a 2 loss Florida team if we were to run the table and beat Florida in the SECCG. WPS!!!

Razorback_Z71

I still dont see how Bose St. gets a BCS bid.   Very over rated.

HamShank

Wow.  I'm suddenly worried about getting too much hype.  That's a first as an Arkansas fan.

I knew it would reach a tipping point, but I thought it would take us beating Tennessee.  If we do win on Saturday, everyone will be saying that we're unstoppable.

jonesark™

this is a must win situation. i believe if we continue to play like we have been i.e. auburn, we will be fine.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.