Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jeff Long is emphatic: Arkansas coach Bret Bielema isn’t on the hot seat

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, June 03, 2017, 06:16:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkSoda

Quote from: Pork Twain on June 25, 2017, 03:59:58 pm
I cannot stand either HDN or BP, even if I think BP's scheme is the best fit for a team like Arkansas, but I do not understand how people talk about BP like he was amazing, when in reality he was just a little better than HDN in his time here.  Overall .610 vs .667 and in the SEC .525 vs .531
I'll just point out that HDN did beat Saban twice...
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Pork Twain

Quote from: PorkSoda on June 25, 2017, 04:13:56 pm
He also won coach of the year twice and made it to the SEC championship game where he got his butt handed to him.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: rhames on June 25, 2017, 03:59:31 pm

Did you even read that?

She may be. Makes more sense than the "fiance ran him off the road story

Really think they one through

Petrino is a lying scumbag for sure but the fiance running him off the road didn't happen. 

You want to engage in greater speculation? I'll be honest with you, I've rarely seen anyone who had an accident on a motorcycle that came out as injured as BP was, that when there was a rider on back, that they came away completely uninjured. And that is exactly what Cpt. King said about Dorrell when he saw her, no damage, no injury. You want to talk about odd? That's really odd and truthfully, probably not possible.

Now why did BP even list her as his passenger? Given that he was heavily medicated at the time he may have not been able to connect the dots from pre-accident to post-accident.

Want to speculate? What if her fiance found them together stopped in a park or somewhere else, threw a ring tailed fit about it, she got in the car with him and down the road, still livid about her being with BP, he decides to run BP off the road on the way back to town? She's pissed now and demands to get out and see about BP and winds up being there when the other folks show up wanting to help? That's how she winds up with BP (unscathed) when the hand off occurs with Cpt King and he tells her that someone will be contacting her for a statement, and then he proceeds to deliver BP to the ER.

Now that is about the top end of my creative writing on this subject, but that, given her lack of injuries, might be more probable than anything else.
Go Hogs Go!

Pork Twain

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 25, 2017, 04:18:57 pm
You want to engage in greater speculation? I'll be honest with you, I've rarely seen anyone who had an accident on a motorcycle that came out as injured as BP was, that when there was a rider on back, that they came away completely uninjured. And that is exactly what Cpt. King said about Dorrell when he saw her, no damage, no injury. You want to talk about odd? That's really odd and truthfully, probably not possible.

Now why did BP even list her as his passenger? Given that he was heavily medicated at the time he may have not been able to connect the dots from pre-accident to post-accident.

Want to speculate? What if her fiance found them together stopped in a park or somewhere else, threw a ring tailed fit about it, she got in the car with him and down the road, still livid about her being with BP, he decides to run BP off the road on the way back to town? She's pissed now and demands to get out and see about BP and winds up being there when the other folks show up wanting to help? That's how she winds up with BP (unscathed) when the hand off occurs with Cpt King and he tells her that someone will be contacting her for a statement, and then he proceeds to deliver BP to the ER.

Now that is about the top end of my creative writing on this subject, but that, given her lack of injuries, might be more probable than anything else.
Without a scratch...  There is a lie in all of this mess but I am not sure what or how.  I just do not think she was involved in a motorcycle wreck.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

daBoar

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 25, 2017, 04:18:57 pm
You want to engage in greater speculation? I
The cycle driver sees the road.  The cycle driver has his hands on the handlebar.  Normally, the passenger flies.  No scrapes?  I concur with you.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: PorkSoda on June 25, 2017, 04:13:56 pm

You must mean when Saban was at LSU? Saban arrived at Alabama in 2007. Nutt lost to Saban in 2007 and 2008 through 2011 while at Ole Miss. So 2 times out of 10 seasons where he faced Saban? Wow!
Go Hogs Go!

Pork Twain

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 25, 2017, 04:26:32 pm
You must mean when Saban was at LSU? Saban arrived at Alabama in 2007. Nutt lost to Saban in 2007 and 2008 through 2011 while at Ole Miss. So 2 times out of 10 seasons where he faced Saban? Wow!
Slow down...nobody is saying that bag of dicks was a capable coach, just that he did some stuff the all-powerful BP did not.  ;)

PorkSoda

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 25, 2017, 04:26:32 pm
yes LSU where saban also won a championship.
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Pork Twain on June 25, 2017, 04:30:02 pm
Slow down...nobody is saying that bag of dicks was a capable coach, just that he did some stuff the all-powerful BP did not.  ;)
yup,  I was a fan of BP, but facts are facts.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Pork Twain on June 25, 2017, 04:30:02 pm

Hey, I try to be as unbiased as possible, but I have an especially great disregard for HDN just because of some of the things that he did to kids inside the program and the damage he did to the program as a result. BP, well I can write him off to being an egomaniac who torpedoed his own ship, but as far as I know, he never did anything bad against the kids, with the exception of his own personal bad judgement. HDN on the other hand...well, I've said enough.
Go Hogs Go!

GuvHog

Quote from: Pork Twain on June 25, 2017, 03:59:58 pm
I cannot stand either HDN or BP, even if I think BP's scheme is the best fit for a team like Arkansas, but I do not understand how people talk about BP like he was amazing, when in reality he was just a little better than HDN in his time here.  Overall .610 vs .667 and in the SEC .525 vs .531

Show me the 2 years where HDN's teams finished #12 and #5 in back to back seasons then show me the year when HDN led an Arkansas team to a top level bowl.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

rhames

Quote from: Pork Twain on June 25, 2017, 04:01:37 pm
How bout you go ahead and find where I ever said anything about anyone running anyone off the road...how bout dat.

So what happend then? You're implying about something other than her being on the bike

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

rhames

Hey ya know what if y'all want to believe it was something more crazy (even though the whole thing is wild to begin with) go right ahead.

Add attempted murder to the plot!!

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

Pork Twain

Quote from: GuvHog on June 25, 2017, 04:48:58 pm
Show me the 2 years where HDN's teams finished #12 and #5 in back to back seasons then show me the year when HDN led an Arkansas team to a top level bowl.
Show me two year that BP won coach of the year or two years he beat Saban or two years he went to the SEC CG or one year that he only lost one SEC game or 4+ consecutive years he has been able to hold down the same job.

Pork Twain

Quote from: rhames on June 25, 2017, 04:54:11 pm

So what happend then? You're implying about something other than her being on the bike

I don't know but I have seen too many bike wrecks to think she would actually walk away from this scratch free.  Just does not seem logical

rhames

Quote from: Pork Twain on June 25, 2017, 04:59:25 pm
I don't know but I have seen too many bike wrecks to think she would actually walk away from this scratch free.  Just does not seem logical

Fair enough.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: rhames on June 25, 2017, 04:56:30 pm
Hey ya know what if y'all want to believe it was something more crazy (even though the whole thing is wild to begin with) go right ahead.

Add attempted murder to the plot!!

I doubt that unless Dorrell writes a book, "Bobby and Me", we will never know the real truth of what happened.
Go Hogs Go!

rhames

Here is the part about Jessica. The trooper didn't talk to her till Tuesday. If I remember it was actually by phone. Maybe I'm missing something but where does he say she didn't have a scratch?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: rhames on June 25, 2017, 05:06:33 pm
Here is the part about Jessica. The trooper didn't talk to her till Tuesday. If I remember it was actually by phone. Maybe I'm missing something but where does he say she didn't have a scratch?

I guess there are variations of the story. This too is from King's reported statement.

Before departing the scene, I verbally provided my cell phone number to the white female who I think put it in her phone.  I told her to call me tomorrow and I would have a trooper contact her for an interview.  I was at this location approximately one minute. This white female had blond hair and I think was dressed in jeans.  She showed no sign of any injuries.  I had never seen this person before in my life.

This was at the "hand off" of BP to Cpt King so he could transport BP to the hospital.
Go Hogs Go!

rhames

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 25, 2017, 05:11:47 pm
I guess there are variations of the story. This too is from King's reported statement.

Before departing the scene, I verbally provided my cell phone number to the white female who I think put it in her phone.  I told her to call me tomorrow and I would have a trooper contact her for an interview.  I was at this location approximately one minute. This white female had blond hair and I think was dressed in jeans.  She showed no sign of any injuries.  I had never seen this person before in my life.

This was at the "hand off" of BP to Cpt King so he could transport BP to the hospital.

Where is the link to that? Did I miss it in the report?

Maybe Mike Irwin can chime in but I also remember there being reports of her being seen in a leg boot.

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

rhames

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 25, 2017, 05:28:00 pm
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1138788-bobby-petrino-police-release-report-of-arkansas-head-coachs-motorcycle-crash

After reading that I think, in my opinion, your quote needs a little more context. She may not have seemed injured because kings main focus was getting Petrino to the hospital and it wasn't apparent she didn't urgent medical attention

I leave you with this. If she was with her fiance that ran bobby off the road why was her car at a parking lot?

bigeasyhog

Quote from: Pork Twain on June 25, 2017, 04:57:33 pm
Show me two year that BP won coach of the year or two years he beat Saban or two years he went to the SEC CG or one year that he only lost one SEC game or 4+ consecutive years he has been able to hold down the same job.

Show me the two years Bret Bielema finished  above . 500 in conference play? Show me where Bobby Petrino blew four score leads as head coach ?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: rhames on June 25, 2017, 05:31:56 pm

After reading that I think, in my opinion, your quote needs a little more context. She may not have seemed injured because kings main focus was getting Petrino to the hospital

I leave you with this. If she was with her fiance that ran them off the road why was her car at a parking lot?

I wasn't projecting that as truth, I clearly said it was creative writing because you have questions. I'm not sure what it matters at this point anyway?

As for your other remark, I don't need context, I quoted what was reported. Read it. That was Cpt. King's statement not mine. Now if you don't want to believe it, that is up to you, but it is a part of the official report so I guess you can question Cpt King as to the veracity of his report.
Go Hogs Go!

rhames

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 25, 2017, 05:39:15 pm
I wasn't projecting that as truth, I clearly said it was creative writing because you have questions. I'm not sure what it matters at this point anyway?

As for your other remark, I don't need context, I quoted what was reported. Read it. That was Cpt. King's statement not mine. Now if you don't want to believe it, that is up to you, but it is a part of the official report so I guess you can question Cpt King as to the veracity of his report.

I'm saying that the fiance running Bobby of the road is BS. Which is what others were insinuating was the truth. That became the urban legend people just made up.

My questions were trying to lay the foundation on how that story doesn't make sense or jive well. Even less so than her not being injured when one digs into the details.

Also I do believe it. And yeah you do need contact to that quote because there is a lot of information in what he is saying. I'm not questioning him. I'm questioning  your use of that quote and not the whole report on what he was saying.

ricepig

Quote from: rhames on June 25, 2017, 05:31:56 pm

After reading that I think, in my opinion, your quote needs a little more context. She may not have seemed injured because kings main focus was getting Petrino to the hospital and it wasn't apparent she didn't urgent medical attention

I leave you with this. If she was with her fiance that ran bobby off the road why was her car at a parking lot?

Supposedly, BP called her after being at Beaver lake with his family to go on a bike ride and she met him at Crossover, who knows.

rhames

Quote from: ricepig on June 25, 2017, 05:44:00 pm
Supposedly, BP called her after being at Beaver lake with his family to go on a bike ride and she met him at Crossover, who knows.

That's what I remember. I remember the whole thing just as much as anyone. I just think it's silly how people insinuate or try to insert their own facts.

southeasthog

Quote from: bigeasyhog on June 25, 2017, 05:33:00 pm
Show me the two years Bret Bielema finished  above . 500 in conference play? Show me where Bobby Petrino blew four score leads as head coach ?
Show me where Petrino won 10 games with a Heisman winning QB.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: rhames on June 25, 2017, 05:42:53 pm

I'm saying that the fiance running Bobby of the road is BS. Which is what others were insinuating was the truth. That became the urban legend people just made up.

My questions were trying to lay the foundation on how that story doesn't make sense or jive well. Even less so than her not being injured when one digs into the details.

Also I do believe it. And yeah you do need contact to that quote because there is a lot of information in what he is saying. I'm not questioning him. I'm questioning  your use of that quote and not the whole report on what he was saying.

You know, you question a lot of what people say but I have yet to hear your version (or opinion) of how it all went down. At least the creative writing version of mine might make sense. Was her car at the crossroads? Was it somewhere else and she called a friend for a ride? Heck I don't know. While you are questioning everyone elses version, let's hear how you think it went down.
Go Hogs Go!

bythelake

Some people just like to bring up the past to have something to argue about. 

If we don't know the real facts by now I doubt the involved will come forward to tell all the finite details.  They are trying to protect their futures.

gchamblee

Quote from: GuvHog on June 25, 2017, 04:48:58 pm

I like what BP accomplished here, but that #5 ranking was so overrated. If you want to hang on your hat on that number, which you do constantly, then more power to ya. I know how overrated we were at #5.

rhames

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 25, 2017, 05:58:59 pm
You know, you question a lot of what people say but I have yet to hear your version (or opinion) of how it all went down. At least the creative writing version of mine might make sense. Was her car at the crossroads? Was it somewhere else and she called a friend for a ride? Heck I don't know. While you are questioning everyone elses version, let's hear how you think it went down.

How about she was on the bike. She was a little injured. And drove herself to get checked out after she was dropped off. We don't know one way or another if she was injured or not. Like I said. I remember there being a report of her having a leg brace on the Monday after. She got the hell out of dodge pretty fast. I don't know one way or the other.

I do know people have a tendency to make things far more scandals and crazy than what actually happened. Especially in an instance when they don't have all the information and facts and maybe they don't comprehend all the details.

They also like to insinuate they have more details and they know when they don't. My opinion is based off of what is out there and what jives well.

And no your "creative writing" version doesn't make sense when you think about it 

bigeasyhog

Quote from: southeasthog on June 25, 2017, 05:53:23 pm
Show me where Petrino won 10 games with a Heisman winning QB.

Great point; he went 21-5 in his last two seasons here, without a heisman contender. I know this, he sat out 2012 ; spent one season at Western KY and his old boss Tom Jurich promptly hired him back. I also know he was playing in the Citrus Bowl while we were busy blowing a four score lead in some department store game.

GuvHog

Quote from: Pork Twain on June 25, 2017, 04:57:33 pm

Doesn't matter. I made my point and you can't refute it. HDN did do some good things but he never led a team to a top level bowl and he never had teams finish #12 and #5 in back to back years. Petrino took a program to those heights from almost nothing in 4 years. The last coach to do something similar to that at Arkansas was Frank Broyles.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: rhames on June 25, 2017, 06:05:25 pm

How about she was on the bike. She was a little injured. And drove herself to get checked out after she was dropped off. We don't know one way or another if she was injured or not. Like I said. I remember there being a report of her having a leg brace on the Monday after. She got the hell out of dodge pretty fast. I don't know one way or the other.

I do know people have a tendency to make things far more scandals and crazy than what actually happened. Especially in an instance when they don't have all the information and facts and maybe they don't comprehend all the details.

They also like to insinuate they have more details and they know when they don't. My opinion is based off of what is out there and what jives well.

All I have seen today is people quoting police reports. It is difficult to be more official than that. What else can you go by? Like you say, you don't know either.
Go Hogs Go!

rhames

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 25, 2017, 06:08:32 pm
All I have seen today is people quoting police reports. It is difficult to be more official than that. What else can you go by? Like you say, you don't know either.

I think you and I are the only people who quoted anyone. People posted links and that is it.

Someone even posted a link thinking it was backing what they were saying and it wasn't.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: GuvHog on June 25, 2017, 06:08:14 pm
Doesn't matter. I made my point and you can't refute it. HDN did do some good things but he never led a team to a top level bowl and he never had teams finish #12 and #5 in back to back years. Petrino took a program to those heights from almost nothing in 4 years. The last coach to do something similar to that at Arkansas was Frank Broyles.

You know what? The last 4 HC's that we have had each have their own issues.

HDN: Don't need to go into that. If posters don't know the bad that he did to the program and players, they haven't been around very long.
Petrino: Won a lot of games his last two years here but had an ego that got in they way of his own success. It's too bad really. His own worst enemy.
JLS: Good grief.
Bielema: Building a program but building it more slowly than anyone expected to see and probably more slowly than he expected as well. Not enough wins and too many blown wins to date.
Go Hogs Go!

GuvHog

Quote from: gchamblee on June 25, 2017, 06:03:26 pm
I like what BP accomplished here, but that #5 ranking was so overrated. If you want to hang on your hat on that number, which you do constantly, then more power to ya. I know how overrated we were at #5.

You know nothing of the kind. That team beat the #8 ranked team in the nation in the Cotton Bowl and earned that ranking by doing so.

GuvHog

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 25, 2017, 06:23:26 pm
You know what? The last 4 HC's that we have had each have their own issues.

HDN: Don't need to go into that. If posters don't know the bad that he did to the program and players, they haven't been around very long.
Petrino: Won a lot of games his last two years here but had an ego that got in they way of his own success. It's too bad really. His own worst enemy.
JLS: Good grief.
Bielema: Building a program but building it more slowly than anyone expected to see and probably more slowly than he expected as well. Not enough wins and too many blown wins to date.

Now THAT I agree with. They each had their own issues. Well said.

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Pork Twain

Quote from: rhames on June 25, 2017, 05:06:33 pm
It pretty clearly states that she departed the scene in her personal vehicle, after it says they were not at the scene.  Interesting...

ACCIDENT SCENE: THIS ACCIDENT OCCURRED ON ARKANSAS STATE HIGHWAY 16 IN MADISON COUNTY. ARKANSAS STATE HIGHWAY 16
IS AN EAST/WEST HIGHWAY OF ASPHALT CONSTRUCTION WITH ONE LANE OF TRAVEL IN EITHER DIRECTION SEPARATED BY A SOLID
DOUBLE YELLOW LINE. THIS SECTION OF THE HIGHWAY IS STRAIGHT WITH A DOWNHILL GRADE AND HAS IMPROVED ASPHALT
SHOULDERS THAT PARALLEL THE ROADWAY ON THE NORTH AND SOUTH SIDES. A GRASSY ROAD DITCH IS ALSO LOCATED ON THE
NORTH AND SOUTH SIDES OF THE ROADWAY. A PILE OF DIRT AND TREE LIMBS WAS FOUND IN THE NORTH ROAD DITCH. A CONCRETE
DRAINAGE CULVERT IS ALSO LOCATED ON THE NORTH AND SOUTH SIDES OF THE ROADWAY. A SKID MARK LEFT ON THE SURFACE OF
THE ROADWAY BY V-1 (PETRINO) IS LOCATED ON THE WESTBOUND SHOULDER OF THE ROADWAY TRAVERSING FROM THE EAST TO THE
NORTHWEST. FURROW MARKS LEFT BY V-1 (PETRINO) ARE LOCATED IN THE NORTH ROAD DITCH. THESE FURROW MARKS TRAVERSE
FROM THE EAST TO THE NORTHWEST. V-1 (PETRINO'S MOTORCYCLE) WAS LOCATED NORTHWEST OF THE DIRT AND TREE LIMB PILE.
THE LEFT SIDE MIRROR OF V-1 (PETRINO'S MOTORCYCLE) WAS LOCATED IN FRONT OF THE PILE OF DIRT AND TREE LIMBS.

ACCIDENT SITUATION: OPERATOR PETRINO (V-1) WAS TRAVELING WEST ON HIS MOTORCYLE IN THE WESTBOUND LANE OF ARKANSAS
STATE HIGHWAY 16 WITH PASSENGER DORRELL RIDING ON THE BACK. FOR AN UNKNOWN REASON, V-1 (PETRINO) TRAVELED ACROSS
THE WESTBOUND FOG LINE AS HE WAS APPLYING THE BRAKES. AFTER TRAVELING OFF THE NORTH SIDE OF THE ROADWAY THE REAR
OF V-1 (PETRINO'S MOTORCYCLE) BEGAN ROTATING COUNTERCLOCKWISE CAUSING V-1 (PETRINO) TO LAY OVER ONTO ITS LEFT SIDE.
WHILE ON ITS LEFT SIDE, V-1 SLID NORTHWEST THROUGH A GRASSY ROAD DITCH, STRIKING A PILE OF DIRT AND TREE LIMBS IN THE
NORTH ROAD DITCH. AFTER IMPACT WITH THE DIRT AND TREE PILE, V-1 CAME TO FINAL REST ON ITS LEFT SIDE JUST NORTHWEST OF
THE DIRT AND TREE PILE. V-1 SUSTAINED EXTENSIVE DAMAGE TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE MOTORCYCLE. WHILE INVESTIGATING THE
COLLISION, I TOOK SEVERAL PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE ACCIDENT SCENE.

POST CRASH ACTIVITIES: OPERATOR PETRINO (V-1) AND PASSENGER DORRELL WERE NOT PRESENT AT THE ACCIDENT SCENE WHEN I
ARRIVED.
EMS WAS NOT NOTIFIED OF THE TRAFFIC ACCIDENT. OPERATOR PETRINO (V-1) AND PASSENGER DORRELL WERE
TRANSPORTED FROM THE COLLISION SCENE TO THE INTERSECTION OF EAST HUNTSVILLE ROAD AND CROSSOVER ROAD IN
FAYETTEVILLE BY BENJAMIN ADAM WILLIAMS , JODY DIANE STEWART, AND WILLIAMS' 12 YEAR OLD SON, BENJAMIN WILLIAMS. THESE
THREE RESIDE AT 817 NORTH 3RD STREET, OZARK, AR 72946. UPON ARRIVAL AT THE INTERSECTION OF EAST HUNTSVILLE ROAD AND
CROSSOVER ROAD IN FAYETTEVILLE, PASSENGER DORRELL DEPARTED IN HER PERSONEL VEHICLE.
OPERATOR OF (V-1) PETRINO WAS
TRANSPORTED TO PHYSICIAN SPECIALTY HOSPITAL BY ASP CAPTAIN LANCE KING IN HIS ASP VEHICLE.
ON TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2012, ASP SERGEANT GABE WEAVER AND I INTERVIEWED AND OBTAINED A WRITTEN DRIVER/WITNESS
STATEMENT FROM THE OPERATOR OF V-1 (PETRINO) AT HIS OFFICE AT RAZORBACK STADIUM IN FAYETTEVILLE, ARKANSAS. FOR
DETAILS, SEE OPERATOR PETRINO'S WRITTEN DRIVERS/WITNESS STATEMENT ATTACHED TO THIS REPORT. ASP SERGEANT GABE
WEAVER AND I ALSO SPOKE WITH PASSENGER DORRELL TO SEE WHAT INFORMATION, IF ANY, SHE COULD SHARE REGARDING THE
CAUSE OF THE COLLISION. PASSENGER DORRELL STATE SHE DID NOT KNOW WHAT CAUSED THIS ACCIDENT.
CONTRIBUTING FACTORS: EVIDENCE INDICATES THAT OPERATOR PETRINO OPERATED HIS MOTORCYCLE IN SUCH A MANNER THAT
CAUSED HIM TO FAIL TO MAINTAIN CONTROL OF V-1. NO CITATIONS WILL BE ISSUED.

So was she the passenger or did she have her on pov there?  How did her pov get there so quickly?

Pork Twain

Quote from: GuvHog on June 25, 2017, 06:08:14 pm
Of course the only thing that matters is the information you like

Pork Twain

Quote from: bigeasyhog on June 25, 2017, 05:33:00 pm
Focus...  I am arguing with Guv on a comparison between HDN and BP.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Pork Twain on June 26, 2017, 07:41:19 am
It pretty clearly states that she departed the scene in her personal vehicle, after it says they were not at the scene.  Interesting...

ACCIDENT SCENE: THIS ACC.....................

So was she the passenger or did she have her on pov there?  How did her pov get there so quickly?

we do know this..... only Jessica (and maybe her steady boyfriend) and Bobby know the precise, truthful details...........
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

rhames

Quote from: Pork Twain on June 26, 2017, 07:41:19 am

ACCIDENT SCENE: THIS ACCIDENT OCCURRED ON ARKANSAS STATE HIGHWAY 16 IN MADISON COUNTY. ARKANSAS STATE HIGHWAY 16
IS AN EAST/WEST HIGHWAY OF ASPHALT CONSTRUCTION WITH ONE LANE OF TRAVEL IN EITHER DIRECTION SEPARATED BY A SOLID
DOUBLE YELLOW LINE. THIS SECTION OF THE HIGHWAY IS STRAIGHT WITH A DOWNHILL GRADE AND HAS IMPROVED ASPHALT
SHOULDERS THAT PARALLEL THE ROADWAY ON THE NORTH AND SOUTH SIDES. A GRASSY ROAD DITCH IS ALSO LOCATED ON THE
NORTH AND SOUTH SIDES OF THE ROADWAY. A PILE OF DIRT AND TREE LIMBS WAS FOUND IN THE NORTH ROAD DITCH. A CONCRETE
DRAINAGE CULVERT IS ALSO LOCATED ON THE NORTH AND SOUTH SIDES OF THE ROADWAY. A SKID MARK LEFT ON THE SURFACE OF
THE ROADWAY BY V-1 (PETRINO) IS LOCATED ON THE WESTBOUND SHOULDER OF THE ROADWAY TRAVERSING FROM THE EAST TO THE
NORTHWEST. FURROW MARKS LEFT BY V-1 (PETRINO) ARE LOCATED IN THE NORTH ROAD DITCH. THESE FURROW MARKS TRAVERSE
FROM THE EAST TO THE NORTHWEST. V-1 (PETRINO'S MOTORCYCLE) WAS LOCATED NORTHWEST OF THE DIRT AND TREE LIMB PILE.
THE LEFT SIDE MIRROR OF V-1 (PETRINO'S MOTORCYCLE) WAS LOCATED IN FRONT OF THE PILE OF DIRT AND TREE LIMBS.

ACCIDENT SITUATION: OPERATOR PETRINO (V-1) WAS TRAVELING WEST ON HIS MOTORCYLE IN THE WESTBOUND LANE OF ARKANSAS
STATE HIGHWAY 16 WITH PASSENGER DORRELL RIDING ON THE BACK. FOR AN UNKNOWN REASON, V-1 (PETRINO) TRAVELED ACROSS
THE WESTBOUND FOG LINE AS HE WAS APPLYING THE BRAKES. AFTER TRAVELING OFF THE NORTH SIDE OF THE ROADWAY THE REAR
OF V-1 (PETRINO'S MOTORCYCLE) BEGAN ROTATING COUNTERCLOCKWISE CAUSING V-1 (PETRINO) TO LAY OVER ONTO ITS LEFT SIDE.
WHILE ON ITS LEFT SIDE, V-1 SLID NORTHWEST THROUGH A GRASSY ROAD DITCH, STRIKING A PILE OF DIRT AND TREE LIMBS IN THE
NORTH ROAD DITCH. AFTER IMPACT WITH THE DIRT AND TREE PILE, V-1 CAME TO FINAL REST ON ITS LEFT SIDE JUST NORTHWEST OF
THE DIRT AND TREE PILE. V-1 SUSTAINED EXTENSIVE DAMAGE TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE MOTORCYCLE. WHILE INVESTIGATING THE
COLLISION, I TOOK SEVERAL PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE ACCIDENT SCENE.

POST CRASH ACTIVITIES: OPERATOR PETRINO (V-1) AND PASSENGER DORRELL WERE NOT PRESENT AT THE ACCIDENT SCENE WHEN I
ARRIVED.
EMS WAS NOT NOTIFIED OF THE TRAFFIC ACCIDENT. OPERATOR PETRINO (V-1) AND PASSENGER DORRELL WERE
TRANSPORTED FROM THE COLLISION SCENE TO THE INTERSECTION OF EAST HUNTSVILLE ROAD AND CROSSOVER ROAD IN
FAYETTEVILLE BY BENJAMIN ADAM WILLIAMS , JODY DIANE STEWART, AND WILLIAMS' 12 YEAR OLD SON, BENJAMIN WILLIAMS. THESE
THREE RESIDE AT 817 NORTH 3RD STREET, OZARK, AR 72946. UPON ARRIVAL AT THE INTERSECTION OF EAST HUNTSVILLE ROAD AND
CROSSOVER ROAD IN FAYETTEVILLE, PASSENGER DORRELL DEPARTED IN HER PERSONEL VEHICLE.
OPERATOR OF (V-1) PETRINO WAS
TRANSPORTED TO PHYSICIAN SPECIALTY HOSPITAL BY ASP CAPTAIN LANCE KING IN HIS ASP VEHICLE.
ON TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2012, ASP SERGEANT GABE WEAVER AND I INTERVIEWED AND OBTAINED A WRITTEN DRIVER/WITNESS
STATEMENT FROM THE OPERATOR OF V-1 (PETRINO) AT HIS OFFICE AT RAZORBACK STADIUM IN FAYETTEVILLE, ARKANSAS. FOR
DETAILS, SEE OPERATOR PETRINO'S WRITTEN DRIVERS/WITNESS STATEMENT ATTACHED TO THIS REPORT. ASP SERGEANT GABE
WEAVER AND I ALSO SPOKE WITH PASSENGER DORRELL TO SEE WHAT INFORMATION, IF ANY, SHE COULD SHARE REGARDING THE
CAUSE OF THE COLLISION. PASSENGER DORRELL STATE SHE DID NOT KNOW WHAT CAUSED THIS ACCIDENT.
CONTRIBUTING FACTORS: EVIDENCE INDICATES THAT OPERATOR PETRINO OPERATED HIS MOTORCYCLE IN SUCH A MANNER THAT
CAUSED HIM TO FAIL TO MAINTAIN CONTROL OF V-1. NO CITATIONS WILL BE ISSUED.

Lol

That's where she left her car. That isn't where the accident took place. That's  where both her and Petrino got dropped off by the couple . Two different locations homie.

The part you didn't highlight makes that clear as day.

Wow

But keep on believing what you want.

factchecker

Quote from: DLUXHOG on June 26, 2017, 01:28:04 pm
only Jessica (and maybe her steady boyfriend)

http://5newsonline.com/2013/11/18/record-woman-in-petrino-scandal-married-this-year/

QuoteJessica Dorrell and Josh Morgan have tied the knot.

Dorrell and Morgan were married earlier this year on Feb. 9, according to the Richland County Clerk of Court website in Columbia, S.C. (To see the marriage license information, click here.)
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

rhames

And just for reference the location of the accident and the location of where Bobby and Jessica were dropped off is a good 20 to 30 minutes away from each other.

Cinco de Hogo

For you motorcycles riders,

Why would you lock you brakes up on a motorcycle leaving a skid make crossing the "fog line" and entering the grassy area along the road?  What would cause an experienced rider to do such a thing.  An animal?  A car that suddenly brakes?  One thing that wouldn't is sun in your eyes.  You might slow down but lock your brakes up, no way.

rhames

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on June 26, 2017, 03:38:16 pm
For you motorcycles riders,

Why would you lock you brakes up on a motorcycle leaving a skid make crossing the "fog line" and entering the grassy area along the road?  What would cause an experienced rider to do such a thing.  An animal?  A car that suddenly brakes?  One thing that wouldn't is sun in your eyes.  You might slow down but lock your brakes up, no way.

He was probably getting a reach around and lost focus. Let's be honest haha

Also sometimes crap just happens. The most experienced drivers have wrecks. People make bad judgements

There just isn't any evidence that the fiance ran him off the road. I remember when that becsme the popular go to theory but there isn't any evidence behind it 

Just as simplistic as this....

He was so pissed at her he tried to kill someone. Then the still married her. She marries him.

Not even getting into the logistics about how that doesn't make sense.

It's just an example of people trying to make kind of a funny event out to be even more exciting and drama filled.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: factchecker on June 26, 2017, 02:54:05 pm
http://5newsonline.com/2013/11/18/record-woman-in-petrino-scandal-married-this-year/

From the news report you linked: "In the accident, the coach suffered four broken ribs, a cracked vertebra and cuts and abrasions on his nose and face. He wore a neck brace to an April 3 news conference at Reynolds Razorback Stadium."

Yet, Dorrell wasn't even scratched.....    hmmmm.  Think this gives more credence to BP being run off the road by her boyfriend and then being whipped up on badly by her boyfriend......  she must've been in the car with boyfriend....   oooh....  cold blooded....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)