Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Todd Harris update from The Opening

Started by Richard Davenport, July 09, 2016, 01:32:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MissippHog

Hawgzinbowlz

Coach Smith doing work. Another season of improving is a selling point for The Hogs. "GO HOGS"

ricepig

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ricepig on July 09, 2016, 03:49:56 pm
Long shot, LSU and OM are his top 2.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/two-sec-schools-will-battle-four-star-safety/
they are reaching bad on The Opening hog-related angles. Yesterday they were talking about Baron Browning lmao.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Oklahawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 09, 2016, 05:45:46 pm
they are reaching bad on The Opening hog-related angles. Yesterday they were talking about Baron Browning lmao.

Browning had an early early offer from the Hogs after camping here. Committed elsewhere then decommitted (Baylor?). It was my understanding we were back in the mix, albeit maybe not the top 2-3. Nothing is a reach in June and July when fans are desperate for news and an elite recruit who (at least at one point) had/had the Hogs on his radar is, well, news.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Oklahawg on July 09, 2016, 09:01:01 pm
Browning had an early early offer from the Hogs after camping here. Committed elsewhere then decommitted (Baylor?). It was my understanding we were back in the mix, albeit maybe not the top 2-3. Nothing is a reach in June and July when fans are desperate for news and an elite recruit who (at least at one point) had/had the Hogs on his radar is, well, news.
i wish we could land an LB like Browning. He is a terror.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 10, 2016, 12:42:25 am
He plans to visits other schools after his commitment.
Thanks for keeping HV up to speed RD. "GO HOGS"

tusksincolorado

Quote from: ricepig on July 09, 2016, 03:49:56 pm
Long shot, LSU and OM are his top 2.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/two-sec-schools-will-battle-four-star-safety/

Who cares....it's friggin' SDS that's reporting this story.

The National Enquirer of SEC Football.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

The_Boot_stops_here

July 10, 2016, 09:10:05 am #10 Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 09:22:05 am by The_Boot_stops_here
Quote from: tusksincolorado on July 10, 2016, 08:23:00 am
Who cares....it's friggin' SDS that's reporting this story.

The National Enquirer of SEC Football.

RD basically confirmed it. He's pretty reliable, no?
Anyway, here's hoping he visits.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on July 10, 2016, 09:10:05 am
RD basically confirmed it. He's pretty reliable, no?

"Maybe we have a failure to communicate"

RD stated, "He plans to visits other schools after his commitment."

SDS just throws things up on the wall to see if it will stick....

It's 6 LONG months till NSD.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!