Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Commit Jordon Curtis

Started by HulkHoggin, June 17, 2016, 11:29:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HulkHoggin

ricepig

He has several offers, but is there even a recruiting page on him??  Nice pick up! WPS.  :razorback:

GrizzlyRider07

I think he's being recruited as a CB if I'm not mistaking!
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

WooPig90

Over Coleman, Hayden, and Barrett?  ??? ???

navyhog24

Has to be as an ATH or DB. We're on much bigger prospects for RB. No offense to the kid

The_Boot_stops_here

we are certainly taking kids earlier this year....bird in hand maybe

GrizzlyRider07

Yes just talk to a buddy of my that teaches at his school and he told me he is indeed being looked at as a CB
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

rzrbcksrus

When you have the chance to get a player from Jenks, you take them...........any in roads that you can get into that program is a good thing.

010HogFan

watched his tape and was impressed with him on both sides of the ball. Looks like one of those guys that is just a football player.

WooPig90

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on June 17, 2016, 11:38:29 am
Yes just talk to a buddy of my that teaches at his school and he told me he is indeed being looked at as a CB

sweet

JackJohnson

Quote from: ricepig on June 17, 2016, 11:32:15 am
He has several offers, but is there even a recruiting page on him??  Nice pick up! WPS.  :razorback:

I think he actually has the most offers of any of our 2017 commits to date...good pickup indeed

Music City Hog

He said he will play DB here

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

SamBuckhart

Hello Mr. Curtis. Wooo Pig!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

jackflash

great looking prospect glad he committed agree he looks like a DB

RAMhawg

Dude has got seem wheels!  Welcome aboard. Great get for the HOGS!!!

Polecat

Quote from: rzrbcksrus on June 17, 2016, 11:43:12 am
When you have the chance to get a player from Jenks, you take them...........any in roads that you can get into that program is a good thing.

Jenks is definitely a hotbed. I recall being close on a few prospects over the years, but never having much luck. Hopefully he begins a trend!
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Seebs

A CB that may have good hands. Pick six even in traffic. I would hope Punt return as well. Nice fit.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

JackJohnson

Quote from: Polecat on June 17, 2016, 01:46:58 pm
Jenks is definitely a hotbed. I recall being close on a few prospects over the years, but never having much luck. Hopefully he begins a trend!

I wish we would have pursued a grad transfer out of Alex Ross- a difference maker at KOR and another big fast talented RB in CBB's system is always important

TheRazorback500

Welcome JC! Woopig.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

HogInFlorida

Quote from: JackJohnson on June 17, 2016, 01:58:37 pm
I wish we would have pursued a grad transfer out of Alex Ross- a difference maker at KOR and another big fast talented RB in CBB's system is always important

Alex Ross wanted to go somewhere he would immediately start. That was far from a guarantee at Arkansas.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on June 12, 2013, 09:18:52 pm
I'd rather be hit over the head with a brick than have to revisit the memories of those seven awful months with coach "Smile" in charge.

Muskliketusk

Nother huge miss by the Gooners and Cowgirls. Hogs gonna run Tulsa recruiting soon. Welcomes abourd Jordan
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

secneahog

This guy is a stud.  His athleticism on his video is very apparent. 
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Paul

looks like he has great feet & hands.  might be a great fit at punt returner.

secneahog

Quote from: Paul on June 17, 2016, 05:18:26 pm
looks like he has great feet & hands.  might be a great fit at punt returner.

Is he 5'11 or 6'2?
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

LJHOG

Quote from: secneahog on June 17, 2016, 05:43:40 pm
Is he 5'11 or 6'2?
That's a very good question.  If he is 6'2" and runs a legit 4.42 then we have ourselves a pickup.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

secneahog

Quote from: LJHOG on June 17, 2016, 05:58:32 pm
That's a very good question.  If he is 6'2" and runs a legit 4.42 then we have ourselves a pickup.

We haven't had many 6'2 cbs.  Can you imagine him,  Murphy and Dalton. We would have speed and height at CB.

lumphog

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to The Hogs Mr. Curtis.   "GO HOGS"

Arkamedes

Loving the speed wer're picking up at DB. Welcome Mr. Curtis! Woo Pig!
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

hawgXi

Quote from: Polecat on June 17, 2016, 01:46:58 pm

nice to have a 6'2" 185lb 4:42 CB back there.

great to get a toe hold in Jenks state championship program.

jackflash

This could be  the year we get several top DB

Oklahawg

Tulsa World had a nice write up today: http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/okpreps/football/jenks-running-back-jordon-curtis-commits-to-arkansas/article_734d1d17-fdb2-5d3e-8926-4f4f8c48b422.html

Curtis is again listed as 5-11, but I am guessing that is the Junior year measurements.  RD's article this morning said 6-2.

I love the quote about Curtis in the TW,

QuoteHe also made key plays on defense and special teams. He deflected a Union pass that likely prevented a big play in the semifinals. In the championship game, he picked up the fumbled opening kickoff and took it 30 yards to the Broken Arrow 2.

"Can you image the good luck of having your best running back returning that fumble?" Trimble asked with a chuckle.

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

ckhawgu

Nice looking athlete! WPS!!! :razorback:

Hawghiggs

Glad to see us getting back into jenks.

Hogtimes

June 27, 2016, 10:48:27 am #38 Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:58:45 am by Hogtimes
Guys lets not get too carried away. Seems like everyone thinks every recruit is gong to be a stud.

I am ok with us taking a player from Oklahoma that both OU and OSU passed on...but according to the Tulsa Rivals board, Tulsa did not  offer this guy. If this is true, then it makes me wonder.    So I hope he has a good career, but lets wait and see what happens 

ricepig

Quote from: Hogtimes on June 27, 2016, 10:48:27 am
Guys lets not get too carried away. Seems like everyone thinks every recruit is gong to be a stud.

I am ok with us taking a player from Oklahoma that both OU and OSU passed on...but according to the Tulsa Rivals board, Tulsa did not  offer this guy. If this is true, then it makes me wonder.    So I hope he has a good career, but lets wait and see what happens 

Ok, so his other P5 offers mean less than a Tulsa offer?