Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Koilan Jackson commits to the HOGS!!!!

Started by HawgHeadCheese, April 29, 2016, 01:11:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Slimac4

Seebs

Wise choice seeing the folks showing interest. Happy to have him.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hawgndaaz

Nice film. Any insight why he left Parkview (besides they usually suck)?

rzrbackramsfan

We're going after a lot of qbs for wr!  Jackson, devion warren, jarrod Barnes, anyone else in this class I'm missing?

lawhawg20

6'3", 200 with 4.5 sec 40.  Most excellent.  Actually reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger except that I was 5'11", 180 with a 5.0 sec 40. 

Okay, we are nothing alike.  I'm still happy he's going to be a hog, though.  WPS.

Huds_HawgTide

I was just thinking this kid better jump on board quick
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

1highhog

Welcome aboard young man.  I look forward to seeing you playing for the Hogs in the coming years.  Thanks for choosing the Hogs, WPS.

younghog

GO HOGS

Does this mean his dad is not a traitor anymore? It changes so fast on hogville I get confused.

smb

Welcome to the most UNCOMMON hogs EVER! Thanks for being a Razorback!
GeorgiaHOG

The_Boot_stops_here

assumed this would happen sooner than later.  good for the young man

Seebs

Quote from: Karma on April 29, 2016, 01:45:10 pm
Does this mean his dad is not a traitor anymore? It changes so fast on hogville I get confused.
Keith Jackson has done more for Central Arkansas than most former governors.  His second spawn to come to the hill, I'd say he is pretty universally loved.  Welcome again Koilan
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Huds_HawgTide

Keith Jackson is a great man...great speaker and kind soul
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Hogs33

I love his dad Keith Jackson. He is a great man and wonderful person. However, he still picked Oklahoma.... Congrats though to his son!
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Großer Kriegschwein

Built like Pettway. Anyone heard anything on him?
This is my non-signature signature.

TheRazorback500

Good deal. Welcome KJ! Woopig.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Danimal

Quote from: lawhawg20 on April 29, 2016, 01:34:21 pm
6'3", 200 with 4.5 sec 40.  Most excellent.  Actually reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger except that I was 5'11", 180 with a 5.0 sec 40. 

Okay, we are nothing alike.  I'm still happy he's going to be a hog, though.  WPS.
OK -- that was pretty funny.

online-with-swine

Peter Porker

He's not a 4.5 kid. I hope he grows into a tight end. Happy to have him.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Peter Porker on April 29, 2016, 09:39:53 pm

there's a lot less 4.5 kids out there than most people think.

AirWarren

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on April 29, 2016, 01:19:02 pm
Nice film. Any insight why he left Parkview (besides they usually suck)?

Robinson is going to be loaded the next couple of years.

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to Razorback Nation Mr. Jackson.

Former QBs seem to have a good understanding of the offensive scheme.

" GO HOGS "

RealHog

Quote from: Peter Porker on April 29, 2016, 09:39:53 pm

My football recruiting rule of thumb is add a full tenth of second to a recruits posted 40 time to get an idea of what it actually is. He is probably really a 4.6 guy. Example is Alex Collins had a 4.45 time on recruiting sites and then ran a 4.59 at the Combine. But anything 4.6 and down is still fast, just remember Collins had speed enough when he was fresh to outrun safeties for the endzone.

Peter Porker

Quote from: RealHog on April 30, 2016, 01:10:41 am
My football recruiting rule of thumb is add a full tenth of second to a recruits posted 40 time to get an idea of what it actually is. He is probably really a 4.6 guy. Example is Alex Collins had a 4.45 time on recruiting sites and then ran a 4.59 at the Combine. But anything 4.6 and down is still fast, just remember Collins had speed enough when he was fresh to outrun safeties for the endzone.

He's ran a 4.65 down at the opening.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

ricepig

Quote from: Peter Porker on April 30, 2016, 08:18:10 am
He's ran a 4.65 down at the opening.

They know what he runs, that's all that matters.

LJHOG

Quote from: Seebs on April 29, 2016, 01:14:58 pm
Wise choice seeing the folks showing interest. Happy to have him.

Interest yes.  Offers??

ckhawgu

RedyorNot

SemperFi

Big kid with a whole lot of upside.....love it when Arkansas kids are given the opportunity to be a Razorback.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

presidenthog

I like the kids size. we are gonna miss REED'S speed after this year though. we really whiffed on missing cleveland.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: presidenthog on April 30, 2016, 01:27:06 pm
I like the kids size. we are gonna miss REED'S speed after this year though. we really whiffed on missing cleveland.

We'll get on someone's radar when he lights it up this fall for 12-15 TDs.

trphog

Biggus Piggus

Combine time are electronic start, laser timed. Not comparable with stopwatch times.
[CENSORED]!

ricepig

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on May 01, 2016, 12:59:39 pm
Combine time are electronic start, laser timed. Not comparable with stopwatch times.

I think they are hand start, laser timed, it's different everywhere, though.

Peter Porker

Quote from: ricepig on May 01, 2016, 01:06:15 pm
I think they are hand start, laser timed, it's different everywhere, though.

This is accurate.

Bubba's Bruisers

What safeties was he outrunning to the endzone?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bubba's Bruisers

AC had average speed, probably a small reason he lasted to the bottom of the 5th round.  His true talent is vision and quickness.  He'll be an effective NFL back.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

ricepig

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on May 01, 2016, 03:52:22 pm
AC had average speed, probably a small reason he lasted to the bottom of the 5th round.  His true talent is vision and quickness.  He'll be an effective NFL back.

True, how many 60+ yard runs do you see in the NFL?

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ricepig on May 01, 2016, 03:54:09 pm
True, how many 60+ yard runs do you see in the NFL?

Usually a WR after the catch, but Either is rare. 

ricepig

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on May 01, 2016, 04:00:12 pm
Usually a WR after the catch, but Either is rare. 

I was referring to RB's.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ricepig on May 01, 2016, 04:06:10 pm
I was referring to RB's.

My response suggested that's it's rare for RB's.

Mr. McStinkington

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on April 29, 2016, 02:13:13 pm
Keith Jackson is a great man...great speaker and kind soul
Can he be booked for my church, school group or club event?

ricepig

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on May 01, 2016, 04:07:50 pm
My response suggested that's it's rare for RB's.

Which was the subject we were talking about.   8)