Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 30, 2009, 07:40:27 pm
after the first 2 pitches of that at bat went nowhere close...yeah.    Kid realized we owned his fastball and tried to overthrow it at 2-0 in a fastball count.   The result wasnt pretty
that's what makes the world go around....you say po ta toe and i say po tah toe
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

Leavitt makes a NICE catch

1 out, runner doesnt advance
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

ground to 1st, out at first, safe at 2nd

2 outs, man on 2nd

chiefsfan

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on May 30, 2009, 07:42:33 pm
that's what makes the world go around....you say po ta toe and i say po tah toe

that and the unwritten rule of baseball says, if you throw at a batter.  You never throw a fastball at his head.   a changeup into the rib cage is what you would do
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Quote from: rubmyHOG on May 30, 2009, 07:45:04 pm
Bad Guy

ground to 1st, out at first, safe at 2nd

2 outs, man on 2nd

Wilkins looked like he lost track of the out count

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

Ks

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R   H   E
Oklahoma       1   0                                      1    3   0
Arkansas        4                                          4    4   0

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 runners left

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 30, 2009, 07:46:37 pm
that and the unwritten rule of baseball says, if you throw at a batter.  You never throw a fastball at his head.   a changeup into the rib cage is what you would do
okay, Mr La Russa....your word is my command

hawgdawg

always a good sign when you can keep the opponent from answering immediately after you have scored some runs...

Clint Alan

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

trippigs

Clint Alan

i like the # 7

People say if it flies it dies. Well i say if it just sits there it still dies.

Clint Alan

Wilkins

grounds to pitcher

Oklahoma       1   0                                      1    3   0
Arkansas        4   0                                      4    6   0

0 runs, 2 hits, 2 runners left

i like the # 7

People say if it flies it dies. Well i say if it just sits there it still dies.

donewithdale

Ouachihog

Single right there would have been really nice.  I like how are ABs are going though...
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

chiefsfan

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on May 30, 2009, 07:49:16 pm
okay, Mr La Russa....your word is my command

its smart baseball.  the NCAA mandated suspension for throwing at a batter is 3 games.   with more possible.   Would you really want to risk a suspension in the middle of a hopeful run at the national championship?

Clint Alan

fanofthehog

bsking

gotta love how brett is getting ahead of all these hitters.

Clint Alan

chiefsfan

I do enjoy these announcers ripping Mizzou's idiotic pitching decision yesterday...  coach took his stupid pills that morning

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

trippigs

Hoggies

chiefsfan

McKinney is having a world of trouble with the sun out there

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

Ks

Oklahoma       1   0   0                                 1    4   0
Arkansas        4   0                                      4    6   0

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 runners left

TuckFexas

Famous quote.

Iwastherein1969

donewithdale

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 30, 2009, 07:58:36 pm
its smart baseball.  the NCAA mandated suspension for throwing at a batter is 3 games.   with more possible.   Would you really want to risk a suspension in the middle of a hopeful run at the national championship?
i honestly believe you'd argue with yourself if you didn't have anyone else around

Clint Alan

TuckFexas

Famous quote.

Clint Alan

hillbilly

I love that CBS website, is there anywhere to listen to the game free online? Thanks in advance.

Iwastherein1969

Bogghawg

Quote from: hillbilly on May 30, 2009, 08:11:55 pm
I love that CBS website, is there anywhere to listen to the game free online? Thanks in advance.
Is it not working for you, either?
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

hillbilly