Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan064

Vandy is rallying.  Now down 5-4 to Middle Tennessee

In Greenville, NC they are in a lightning delay.  USC up 9-3

UAfan

olivebranchhog

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 29, 2009, 04:32:16 pm
Coastal is a very good baseball program.  Better than Kansas.  Keep in mind this team has hosted a regional 2 straight years and was in the Super Regionals last year.  Coastal has been averaging about 50 wins the past few years.

Not hard to recruit to Myrtle Beach, SC.  Some great high school ball in that area too

The BEST summer league ball in the world is played there. In a lot of expert's opinions, it is the mecca for young talent
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

The_Champ

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on May 29, 2009, 04:17:28 pm
Anyone wanna stick around for an OU/WS game thread? I'll do one if there is any interest..
plz do I follow u on my phone

"oƃ sƃoɥ oƃ ¡ǝıooos ƃıd oooʍ

"If I could rest anywhere, it would be in Arkansas, where the men are of the real half-horse, half-alligator breed such as grows nowhere else on the face of the universal earth."

It's not about the Xs and Os; it's about the Jimmys and the Joes.

hogfan064

Quote from: olivebranchhog on May 29, 2009, 04:40:57 pm
The BEST summer league ball in the world is played there. In a lot of expert's opinions, it is the mecca for young talent

That's right.  Several tournaments are held on Coastal's campus for HS teams each year.  Coastal was a part of the University of South Carolina system up until about 15 years ago, that's why their mascot is a rooster.  Since they left USC their athletic program has done well.  Started a football program about 6 years ago that's made the 1-AA playoffs and one of the best baseball programs in the country

hogfan064

I'm listening to Southern Miss-Elon.  Elon is up 13-12 and Southern Miss has the most annoying radio announcer I've ever heard!!!! Seriously this guy is talking right out of his nose

TNhawgfan

nothing better than coming home and seeing that the Hogs won. thanks for the pbp guys, I enjoyed going through them (especially in the 8th inning)
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

onehog

Quote from: UAfan on May 29, 2009, 04:36:56 pm
Was anyone able to get the video feed on a mac?

I was watching on a Mac.  What was it saying?  Are you able to watch Razorvision?  We just got our Mac a couple months ago and I had to download a plugin to watch Razorvision and listen to other streaming stuff.  I'm no computer expert, so that may not be it, just a guess.  If it is, I downloaded the Flip4Mac application.  It gives you the WMV player, which allows you to play streaming stuff that normally goes through windows.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: UAfan on May 29, 2009, 04:36:56 pm
Was anyone able to get the video feed on a mac?

Yes.. and it looked like live TV.. Awesome..

razorbackfan86

Quote from: The_Champ on May 29, 2009, 04:48:45 pm
plz do I follow u on my phone

Will do my friend.. Not gonna go all out like I would for a HOG game but I'll keep it simple and easy..

oldbear

I will be keeping up with the later PBP also. Thanks ahead of time.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on May 29, 2009, 03:28:29 pm
Screw this.  I've got 6 miles to run.  It will be less agonizing than listening to this piss poor, non hitting team.  I'm so freakin frustrated.
This is why we won.

I post this, leave for Lake Fayetteville to go on a trail run.  I never turn to 1030AM all the way there because I know we are getting our asses kicked.  Right before I get outta my truck to start stretching for my run I turn it on to see how bad we are losing........Chuck announces we won 10-3.

AYSM?!
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

rzrbackrob

Friday, and come home from work to see the Hogs win. Doesn't get better than that. Enjoyed reading the PBP. Thanks and will follow the PBP for OU.
Good is the enemy of great

hogfan064

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on May 29, 2009, 05:48:24 pm
This is why we won.

I post this, leave for Lake Fayetteville to go on a trail run.  I never turn to 1030AM all the way there because I know we are getting our asses kicked.  Right before I get outta my truck to start stretching for my run I turn it on to see how bad we are losing........Chuck announces we won 10-3.

AYSM?!

I lifted for an hour and ran 4.5 miles prior to the game.  Do I get some credit?  It was freakin hot outside today, about 90

GuvHog

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on May 29, 2009, 05:48:24 pm
This is why we won.

AYSM?!

Basicly The same thing happened to me! I had to go to the Cardiac Clinic for
an ECP treatment at 3:00 PM. I sat outside and listened to the game until the
end of the 6th when the Hog batter struck out to end the Inning leaving the
score at 2-1 Wazzu and runners on 1st and 3rd. When I turned on the radio
an hour later, the Hogs were leading 7-3 and then came the 3 run Homer!

UNBELIEVEABLE!!
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Clint Alan

ARKANSAS vs. OKLAHOMA

WINNERS BRACKET

GAME THREAD STARTS HERE
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Clint Alan

Chuck doing the pre game right now.

Hopes we can carry the momentum into todays game. OU really feels like they got shafted

Lineup for Hogs tonight

Leavitt LF
Tschep SS
Lyons DH
Wilkins 1st
Cox 3rd
Bigham 2nd
McKinney RF
McCann C
Kuhn CF
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: rubmyHOG on May 30, 2009, 06:49:55 pm
ARKANSAS vs. OKLAHOMA

WINNERS BRACKET

GAME THREAD STARTS HERE

Go Hogs! I feel that if we can keep HIM out of the thread, we win going away.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

I wish we had a mod to change the Heading of this thread for us.

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Clint Alan

Just like yesterday fella's, OU will be known as, "bad guys" while at bat.....

Lets keep the bickering out of the thread again. You guys did a good job yesterday, and I appreciate that.

WOO PIG

Prosciutto

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Eibner on the mound for Hogs.

I hope we can get another 6 innings out of him tonight. Eibner is asking for OU to fix the mound. Eibner not happy with it, and umpire agrees with him. OU grounds crew out working on it now

TuckFexas

Quote from: rubmyHOG on May 30, 2009, 07:01:57 pm
Eibner on the mound for Hogs.

I hope we can get another 6 innings out of him tonight. Eibner is asking for OU to fix the mound. Eibner not happy with it, and umpire agrees with him. OU grounds crew out working on it now

Fok six innings...complete game shutout. Get 'r done!
Famous quote.

bsking

bsking

Idiots are already talking about when they win who they will face tomorrow.  Lets shut them up.

TuckFexas

Put me in coach! I'm ready to play! Today! Look at me! I can be! The beer drinker!
Famous quote.

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Clint Alan

Do you guys like my idea?

If you dont, we can start a thread......

fanofthehog

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Quote from: fanofthehog on May 30, 2009, 07:06:05 pm
I like the idea Rumby.
If you guys dont mind, maybe bump the thread out in the forum every once in a while so everyone will know

Clint Alan

TuckFexas

Famous quote.

TuckFexas

Famous quote.

Clint Alan

Hoggies

razorback3072

gotta get the ball down.  he's leaving the pitches up in the zone. 
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

Clint Alan

TuckFexas

Famous quote.

razorback3072

that was a good pitch.  he got it down and got the DP
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

Clint Alan

TuckFexas

Famous quote.

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

caught stealing at 2nd

1 run, 2 hits, 0 errors, 1 runner left

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R   H   E
Oklahoma       1                                           1    2   0
Arkansas                                                     0    0   0

fanofthehog

Who started on the mound for us when we played these fags earlier in the year?