Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have tried to tell you

Started by rude1, February 03, 2018, 05:18:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rude1

over and over, stop complaining about the offense. Chew on these numbers for awhile: We shoot 55% from the field, 38% from 3, we out rebound them by 5, and yet we lose by 8. Simply can't guard a fence post. I am sick and tired of this coach and team, the season can't get over quick enough to suit me. It's obvious we can't play the defensive style the coach wants and his solution is to  continue to try and play it while teams simply take us apart with their offense...................

lynbug

Quote from: rude1 on February 03, 2018, 05:18:34 pm
over and over, stop complaining about the offense. Chew on these numbers for awhile: We shoot 55% from the field, 38% from 3, we out rebound them by 5, and yet we lose by 8. Simply can't guard a fence post. I am sick and tired of this coach and team, the season can't get over quick enough to suit me. It's obvious we can't play the defensive style the coach wants and his solution is to  continue to try and play it while teams simply take us apart with their offense...................
I also like how we collapse into the lane leaving their 3 pt shooters totally unguarded.