Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

TNhawgfan

I want to be slam proof - keep it going Hogs!
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Publius

This is a situation where you might try another squeeze play...get a 5 run lead and GS can't touch you

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

V Sports

I'm confused?

HIM said we would never win again?

razorbackfan86

lookinupthehill

This rain has been a godsend for us today. As weird as it is to say, it may have been a good thing we didn't host.

jdhogster

"FSU will have the opp to come back when Arkansas hits a point where they go "We can win this"....it only gets worse.

Like the boneheaded plays by FSU....the boneheaded announcing continues

razorbackfan86

Publius

Quote from: jdhogster on June 05, 2009, 07:40:45 pm
"FSU will have the opp to come back when Arkansas hits a point where they go "We can win this"....it only gets worse.

Like the boneheaded plays by FSU....the boneheaded announcing continues
Was that the chick who said that?

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: V Sports on June 05, 2009, 07:40:16 pm
I'm confused?

HIM said we would never win again?

Shows what he knows and show the kind of fan he really is.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razorbackfan86

4 pitch walk.. Looks like the key to getting to FSU is getting into that bullpen

TNhawgfan

jdhogster

HogTuba

S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

capehog

how bout a basing clearing doulbe in the gap
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

nathanj

is it just me or is the color guy in love with the noles?  I think he is drooling on himself.

Publius

Takes away the safety squeeze....come on Hogs, get a freakin hit and put this one to bed

yraciv

Quote from: Hogz87 on June 05, 2009, 07:37:52 pm
Same here.  FSU has a potent lineup.  We can't give anything up in the bottom of the 8th since they have 6, 7, 8 due up.

But our closer has a what 1 era?  I feel confident tonight, but would like a couple more, so we can save our relief.  It's not out of question DK could give us an inning or 2 Sunday as well, if Mr. 1 hit needs some help.  I'm liking how it's setting up, but I know baseball is a game of momentum.

razorbackfan86

hog.goblin

Let's finish this game strong & make them nervous about tomorrow

Clint Alan

McCann

grounds to short

out at 2nd, safe at first

run scores

7-2

razorbackfan86

booogaga

GO HOGS!

jdhogster

run scores....runners left at 1st n 3rd.....keep it going

TNhawgfan

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

LuckyGiraffe

Clint Alan

Kuhn

ground to 3rd

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R    H    E
Arkansas        0   1   0   1   0   0   3   2           7    5    1
Florida St.      0   1   0   0   1   0   0                2   10   3

2 runs, 1 hits, 1 walk, 3 men left, 3 errors

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

razorbackfan86

WPS!!!!!! 7-2 HOGS.. 3 up 3 down and lets get back in and get some more

Publius

I'll take it...still ducks on the pond.  That's 2 RBI for McCann with runners at 3rd and less than 2 out...good job

jdhogster

TNhawgfan

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

jdhogster

Hawgin84

Publius

I'm too nervous and superstitious...I watch the tube when we bat and rely on this thread when we are in the field...too nervous to watch the Noles bat

razorbackfan86

imhogwild2

Quote from: nathanj on June 05, 2009, 07:42:09 pm
is it just me or is the color guy in love with the noles?  I think he is drooling on himself.
i noticed it too so your not the only one
Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

Publius