Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBS Sportsline Poll: Will the Razorbacks return to the NCAA Tournament?

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 04, 2007, 07:54:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtropolis™

Go vote in the CBS Sportsline poll that asks: Will the Razorbacks return to the NCAA Tournament in 2008?

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball

PigWig

hoggystyle78

HawgG

If Arkansas couldn't make the tournament that would be the most disappointing event to ever happen to the UofA.

All Key returning players, Easy non-conference schedule, very watered downed SECW= 30+ wins.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: HawgG on May 04, 2007, 11:44:34 am
If Arkansas couldn't make the tournament that would be the most disappointing event to ever happen to the UofA.

All Key returning players, Easy non-conference schedule, very watered downed SECW= 30+ wins.

30+ is pushing it.  I am however expecting 25+.

HawgG

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on May 04, 2007, 01:59:21 pm

No it is not IMO.

I would have expected that even if their wasn't a coaching change.

You have the best ARK team in years plus an easy schedule that adds up to a 30 win plus season IMO.

This coming season is set up for Coach Pelphrey to have the best season he wily ever have as a HC.

For his sake and Hog fans he needs to take advantage of it.

mbgrulz

Quote from: HawgG on May 04, 2007, 02:26:19 pm

No it is not IMO.

You have the best ARK team in years plus an easy schedule that adds up to a 30 win plus season IMO.

This coming season is set up for Coach Pelphrey to have the best season he wily ever have as a HC.

by saying we'll win 30, you're basically saying that we'll be a top 3 team. is that what you are saying?

look at all those 30 win teams in this year's top 25...oh wait there aren't any.

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncb/rankingsindex

slopinhogs

we may only win 20, but we won't be coming home in the first round.
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

mountainhog

Quote from: opineonswine on May 04, 2007, 04:32:49 pm
This statement is true, as Parrish notes, and being second only to Kentucky ain't bad:

Those things don't matter now because all that matters is that Pelphrey, at 38-years-old, is in charge of what is the second-best basketball program in the SEC.

maybe 3rd?

Adam Stokes

The Non-con doesn't seem to watered down at the moment, but yes the SEC is going to take a hit this year.  10-6 is the WORST we can do in conference next year, but from the major OOC teams it looks like we are playing it won't surprise me if we come out with two or three losses.

Smithian

Quote from: HawgG on May 04, 2007, 02:26:19 pm

No it is not IMO.

Sounds like you have no faith.