Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saw coach pel tonight at the Arkansas union

Started by Pignominious, May 03, 2007, 12:31:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pignominious

Saw him eating with I believe Nate Rakestraw and his parents.  Had a couple of assistants with him to.  It was awesome coach P just walked in, he looked like a tall student at first.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

Brewerfan10

wasn't rakestraw, can tell you for a fact

Kris P. Bacon

Quote from: BearclawHogs44 on May 03, 2007, 12:31:19 am
Saw him eating with I believe Nate Rakestraw and his parents.  Had a couple of assistants with him to.  It was awesome coach P just walked in, he looked like a tall student at first.

How was he supposed to come in? Were you expecting trumpets announcing his arrival into the Union to eat some Burger King? ;)
"I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
– Winston Churchill

Held Hawgstage

Thats right...he was suppose to be scouting in the union and the jones center.

Pignominious

Quote from: Razors85 on May 03, 2007, 03:22:31 pm
Quote from: BearclawHogs44 on May 03, 2007, 12:31:19 am

How was he supposed to come in? Were you expecting trumpets announcing his arrival into the Union to eat some Burger King? ;)

I don't know I've just never seen a coach around campus like that.  He was just in some warmups.  Just looked real casual.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

hawgsav1

Why was he at the Union?  That's no good, the food there sucks
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

thahawg

Quote from: hawgsav1 on May 03, 2007, 07:34:50 pm
Why was he at the Union?  That's no good, the food there sucks

I hear the beans are awesome. :D