Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

of our Texas starters, I wonder how

Started by williamsB, August 11, 2006, 02:40:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

williamsB

they would be doing if they were Longhorns today.

I mean, how would Ugoh, C.Houston, M.Richardson and C.Dick  be standing on the depth chart at Texas pU.

dirthog

"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

Pork Twain

Quote from: williamsB on August 11, 2006, 02:40:20 pm

I mean, how would Ugoh, C.Houston, M.Richardson and C.Dick  be standing on the depth chart at Texas pU.
The better question is where would the Texass boys we were recruiting, that decided to go to Texass or Oklahomo, be on our depth chart.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

williamsB

to me it does because ;

1. Houston is from Austin

and

2. We always talk about the players that left Arkansas and wonder it they could be helping us.

Big Papa Satan

Ugoh would've ended up at OU if he hadn't come here.

fu-man-soo

Dick would be competing for a starting job at ut this year.  they have more uncertainty than we do

proffitthog

It's a good question, just one that is impossible to answer.

JackJohnson

Quote from: williamsB on August 11, 2006, 02:40:20 pm

Seeing as how ONLY Ugoh was offered by the Longhorns, i would say that Tony would be fighting for a starting job on the OL, his first opportunity to start in his time there.

Pig of Steel

They would all be wearing MNC rings whether they ever stepped on the field or not.  So they'd be doing ok.