Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Injury report

Started by Hogdomer, August 10, 2006, 10:36:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogdomer

FYI, there is a practice report from tonight on Razorzone that includes a short interview with Houston.  He says Dick should be back by Saturday (although posters on woopig say he has a broken vertebrae in his back).  Chris Houston has a "slight concussion" and will be back in a few days.  Ryan Powers - strained hamstring.  Micheal Smith projected to be back Monday or Tuesday.   

Hogdomer

One more that I just remembered...Chip Gregory - "slight" shoulder separation.

Lanny

The Razorbacks don't need any more injuries.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Kilgor

Butu blitz in spring scrimage is my guess.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: GreenBayPorkersIve seen articles about it..they all say the same thing..CD is 100%(That is if there was'nt a new injury)

100%?

Yeeeeeeah riiiiiiiiiiight.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Hawgon

Quote from: Kilgor on August 10, 2006, 10:47:50 pm
Butu blitz in spring scrimage is my guess.

Not to engage in rampant speculation, but oh well, what the hell.  Everybody remembers all the rumors of staff dissention this spring.  Supposedly part of the problem was that Herring kept calling blitzes while Malzahn was trying to teach them things.  Imagine how pissed Malzahn would have been if our only experienced QB got his back broke on one of these chickenshit blitzes.  That could have caused a lot of the alleged ill will right there.