Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pressley hurt, Morgan gone. Backup OGs are

Started by williamsB, August 10, 2006, 10:26:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

williamsB

freshmen Tucker and Aguirre.

I wonder, if Felton or Parker got hurt, would they use these freshmen or move Garner or Harrell in to start there.

Anyone know why Powers sat out today's practice...what kind of injury did he and also CB Houston, have?

bigred7987

Morgan gone as in he recently left or he was a senior last year?

FBPLAYER65

Morgan had a chronic back injury. (Forced to quit) Hopefully Pressley is ready to go in a couple weeks. I'm sure they would move Harrell over if they had to.

RAZ FAN

What happen to David Thompson? He played alot last year, but I see he is not in the media guide or on the depth chart. Thanks for any help.

hogsmaster

Tucker and Aguirre may not have much experience but they are redshirt freshmen and not true freshmen.  They have been in the football system and weight room a year now, so the coaches may feel alright with playing them if neccessary.

williamsB

yeah, I think those RS freshmen are SEC players, just new.

Thompson graduated instead of coming back

RazrBakr

I was wondering where big Jim Hart is?  Didn't see him tonight.
Just can't help smiling these days!!!

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: williamsB on August 10, 2006, 10:26:09 pm

I wonder, if Felton or Parker got hurt, would they use these freshmen or move Garner or Harrell in to start there.

Anyone know why Powers sat out today's practice...what kind of injury did he and also CB Houston, have?

Powers - Hamstring but not serious
Houston - Hit his head will be fine
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

RAZ FAN

Quote from: RazrBakr on August 10, 2006, 11:24:26 pm
How is he doing after having major knee surgery? I thought he would for sure RS this year or possibly get a medical RS.

RazrBakr

Quote from: RAZ FAN on August 10, 2006, 11:31:35 pm
Quote from: RazrBakr on August 10, 2006, 11:24:26 pm
How is he doing after having major knee surgery? I thought he would for sure RS this year or possibly get a medical RS.
Wow, I hadn't heard that.  Thanks for the update!
Just can't help smiling these days!!!

Yo Huckleberry

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: williamsB on August 10, 2006, 10:26:09 pm

Pressley should be fine according to one of the trainers.  Nothing too serious.  I will try to find out details once the Sun is high in the sky again.
Retired Radio Host