Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

*gasp* blasphemy!

Started by gohogs, August 10, 2006, 11:36:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gohogs

there was a topic yesterday of london crawford's and damian williams' myspace, so I was looking at damian williams' pictures today and look what I found!  http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=88986863&imageID=881566069&MyToken=a7cda18f-b481-4574-af6d-b7bad765b13c

HOGLUVIN

yraciv

Yeah he got recruited by TX, so he has pictures of his vist. We have him, so what does it matter?

Hawgballz

He also has a picture of a gator on there.  What you did think your wife saw other people before you came along.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

gohogs

JD_85

There's also a pic of him throwing up the Horns. That was before he committed though.

pikehog

This is all really funny to me. I love the Razorbacks, but I am have to laugh at a lot of the fans.

We seem to hate as many teams as possible, Texas, Tenn, LSU, Ole Miss, etc. and try and act like we have big rivalries with them. The fact is none of them give two shittes about the Razorbacks.

The days of teh Texas-UA rivalry are over with, they went out with the SWC.

We always try and build up something that is not there and frankly it's sad.

Perhaps we can start kicking some arse on a regular basis and then we can have something that is truly blasphemy.

hogrocker

If I went to Texas and Florida, and had a good time doing it, I might put pictures like that on my site.  Shoot, if I got recruited by the national champions, I would definitely put pictures like that on my site.  It's something of which he should be proud, and I have no problem with him saying so.  None of that changes the fact that he's here, and he's gonna score a bunch of touchdowns for us, not for Texas or Florida.

joedirt

Couldn't have said it better myself pike.

Hugehogsfan

wow come on now.  I think that is perfectly fine.  I mean the kid was widely recruited last year.  VY is a big name and now he is in the NFL. 

gohogs

I don't hate Ole Miss or Tennessee...

hogsNbeer

VY was a gamer...NO doubt about it..... and what's wrong with that picture........ ? 

oldbear

Can't imagine a kid that would want his picture made with an extremely popular quarterback who at the time was projected as a Heisman hopeful and potential National Champion and All-American.  The gall that kid would have is incredible.  (Use several napkins to wipe the dripping sarcasm)

HOGLUVIN

Its not a DW thing. I just :puke: everytime I see VY.

gohogs

man everyone lighten up it was just a joke :P

dmhog v2.0

That myspace page is mad ghettoish.

Jerry Swinefeld

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on August 10, 2006, 11:47:57 am
wow come on now.  I think that is perfectly fine.  I mean the kid was widely recruited last year.  VY is a big name and now he is in the NFL. 

No kidding.  If I could have my picture made with him, you bet I'd do it.

Torqued pork

Receiving a scholarship offer for any reason is a big accomplishment for a young person and I can't blame them for being proud. I have a feeling all will be forgiven the first time DW makes a big play for the Hogs. WPS

dmhog v2.0

Quote from: Bubbaswinestein on August 10, 2006, 01:49:56 pm
Receiving a scholarship offer for any reason is a big accomplishment for a young person and I can't blame them for being proud. I have a feeling all will be forgiven the first time DW makes a big play for the Hogs. WPS

I'm not going to forgive. I have no reason to since it doesn't bother me. I'm happy for him that he got offered scholarships and got to meet players that I'm sure he looked up to. More than likely, I'll forget I even saw him posing with Vince Young as soon as I quit posting on this thread.

On a side note, I'm more interested in who the hot chicks are in his picture page.

Pork Twain

I wish I would have gotten that much attention when I was a Jr/Sr.  I would have partied my ass off all over the US and snet Coach GM a text telling him I was going to commit to him but wanted to enjoy all the attention.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

qakhed

with this I see nothing wrong. I'm not a cowboy's fan, but I have pictures of me with some of the cheerleaders by the cowboy's bus and traveling gift shop.
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

Alkehog

They do look like they are having a good time - to be young again <sigh>

Conway Cool Daddy

Quote from: qakhed on August 10, 2006, 03:43:17 pm
with this I see nothing wrong. I'm not a cowboy's fan, but I have pictures of me with some of the cheerleaders by the cowboy's bus and traveling gift shop.

Cowboy Cheerleaders or VY?
Man, I don't think I'd have to think twice.

scorekeeper

there is nothing wrong with taking a picture with a big time player.  A lot of people here would probably been glad to take a picture with Reggie Bush and Matt Leinhart after the game last year.
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: gohogs on August 10, 2006, 11:48:13 am

How do you not hate Tenn.  You do realize they have a burnt orange T right.  PUKE
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

oldbear

Quote from: NATEHOGG216 on August 10, 2006, 04:08:29 pm
Quote from: gohogs on August 10, 2006, 11:48:13 am

How do you not hate Tenn.  You do realize they have a burnt orange T right.  PUKE

Actually it is those stupid looking checkerboard end zones and the obnoxious fans I have to listen to when I visit my in-laws.

gohogs

my mom's from tenn. they are kind of like my 3rd fav. team.

dmhog v2.0

Quote from: gohogs on August 10, 2006, 05:53:59 pm
my mom's from tenn. they are kind of like my 3rd fav. team.

That made me giggle. I'm not sure why either.  ;D

SbrokeskiAg

Hmm....I would think I'd try to keep that on the down low.  Pic w/....Reggie Bush-cool, Matt Leinart-cool, Brady Quinn-cool, any t-sip/not cool.
Already gotten the entourage forming I see.

Whataboar™

Doesn't bother me in the least.
Just see a young kid enjoying the recruiting process.
"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

weevilhogg

i just hope English is on his first semester schedule.  Good lord!
Oh my!

Calling All Hogs

VY came into favor with me last year when he took control of the TX offense in the NC game
and beat Pete. Pete was so scare of VY he went for it on 4th down to try to keep the ball away
from him!

cubsfan5150

The fact is, some of the younger fans, like myself, don't hate Texas.  I pretty much always root for the south, like in the NC game last year.  I tend to hate the trendy teams like Ohio State and Florida State.  Teams that you can go anywhere and find fan, but that fan doesn't know any of the players on the team. 
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

mojobeaux

Quote from: cubsfan5150 on August 10, 2006, 11:21:28 pm
The fact is, some of the younger fans, like myself, don't hate Texas.  I pretty much always root for the south, like in the NC game last year.  I tend to hate the trendy teams like Ohio State and Florida State.  Teams that you can go anywhere and find fan, but that fan doesn't know any of the players on the team. 

ohio state and florida state "trendy"?  man, you are young.

i feel really old now.

-mojo

mojobeaux

....but i am 100% with you on rootin' for the south.

-mojo

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: CabotHog on August 11, 2006, 01:29:36 am
How fricking big is VY? He's towering over DW.

He's 6'4-6'5.

Damian is about 6'1.

Sidenote:  We noticed today that Damian, who is average sized for a receiver, is nearly twice as big as Reggie Fish.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.