Coach Nutt is heading for greatness

Started by PigPusher, August 09, 2006, 06:22:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigMan

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 09, 2006, 11:40:56 pm
Quote from: GUVHOG on August 09, 2006, 11:34:15 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 09, 2006, 07:28:58 pm
Quote from: PigPusher on August 09, 2006, 06:40:27 pm
I would dare say that it can be determined that most great coaches have great assistants. If they didn't it would be an impossible situation for the coach with all the things that have to happen in developing a team. We all are quite aware of Coach Nutt's weaknesses and even his strength if we would be honest with ourselves.  The natural thing would have been for the powers to just release him, but they decided not to do that and Coach Nutt will be the lucky one for that decision.

I have been following Hog ball for many many years and never have I seen a time other than the sixties that we have had a setup like we have now .  I am excited and I would bet Coach Nutt is also as he can see good things getting ready to happen to his watch.  I am one that strongly believes at this point he is not going to do anything to mess it up including butting in during games.  Most in the state probably believe he instituted the new hires and perhaps he did. Either way he will get the credit and the main glory to come that I wholeheartedly believe is coming.

Fine, you have your opinion which has been proven wrong but you are still entitled to it.  However, you don't have to keep reminding us all of the hellish nightmare we are living with this egotistical, incompetent and divisive man by calling Dale "Coach Nutt" and therefore reminding us that he still holds the top coaching position at the U of A.

Exactly WHICH statement in his opinion has been proven wrong?

That would be the one in bold, oh blind man (Jesus will not heal you).

Well hot shot can you prove they don't.  I do believe there was a poll recently that asked the question about Coach Nutt being dismissed. The vast majority said no. So where are you coming from?

Pigpusher has been posting here for a number of years and I would bet has witnessed enough e Hogs games that he brings with him a knowledge of having been there as a fan. Don't you think he might have a feel for the present based on this history?   Don't be so damn judgemental.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: GUVHOG on August 09, 2006, 11:53:42 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 09, 2006, 11:50:43 pm
Quote from: GUVHOG on August 09, 2006, 11:46:57 pm
I would dare say that it can be determined that most great coaches have great assistants. If they didn't it would be an impossible situation for the coach with all the things that have to happen in developing a team. We all are quite aware of Coach Nutt's weaknesses and even his strength if we would be honest with ourselves.  The natural thing would have been for the powers to just release him, but they decided not to do that and Coach Nutt will be the lucky one for that decision.

I have been following Hog ball for many many years and never have I seen a time other than the sixties that we have had a setup like we have now .  I am excited and I would bet Coach Nutt is also as he can see good things getting ready to happen to his watch.  I am one that strongly believes at this point he is not going to do anything to mess it up including butting in during games.  Most in the state probably believe he instituted the new hires and perhaps he did. Either way he will get the credit and the main glory to come that I wholeheartedly believe is coming.

Fine, you have your opinion which has been proven wrong but you are still entitled to it.  However, you don't have to keep reminding us all of the hellish nightmare we are living with this egotistical, incompetent and divisive man by calling Dale "Coach Nutt" and therefore reminding us that he still holds the top coaching position at the U of A.

I have posted on this board for months asking people who've made the same statement as you to show me proof that the hires were forced. I have not seen any proof whatsoever. If you'd care to state some, I'm waiting.

If you truly believe that they were not forced....after all of the evidence to the contrary on this board....then I cannot help you.

Seek professional, psychiatric help, immediately.   Before you harm yourself, or those you love.

Make us proud.  Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

There hasn't been any evidence on this board, just a whole lot of unproven opinions.
IF there is some proof, I would really like to see it.

Believe me, we all know you "can't" see it.  Carry on....but seek help immediately.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

3pigsinafountain

August 09, 2006, 11:57:24 pm #102 Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 12:05:16 am by 3pigsinafountain
Actually Houston did not receive a "real interview" with Kentucky in the sense that the decision was being firmed up with Mumme by that time.  Political cat Houston had mobilized enough support that a 'courtesy interview" was granted.  At least that is the way the local sports writer phrased it at the time.

Would hiring Houston have served Kentucky well by keeping them off of probation?  Quite possibly, but we will never know that for sure as we will not know if he could have improved on Mumme's W-L.   That wasn't my point anyway.  What we can say with more certainty is that Kentucky was not about to compromise its basketball budget  by endowing their football program with a 'palace of a stadium', the largest weight room in the SEC, the pig screen (still largest in the country), spring for a $300,000 tab for a def. coordinator,. . .and other advantages Houston got from Arkansas.  ( not to mention the chances Kentucky would spring for a 1.5 mill/yr gratuity for a coach with a losing SEC record).

Now the point i am working toward is if Houston couldn't produce a winning record vs Kentucky or Vandy with all Frank has done to 'help' him be sucessful here, he wasn't going to do it at Kentucky with the limited funds and in state football talent Ky. provides.

Because Nutt to Kentucky is a popular solution on this board i posed that question to friends at UK.  It was met with widespread yawns.

It would be nice if you are right and Kentucky suffers from a terminal case of the dumbass sufficently to be interested in Nutt, but i fear it is not so.

Quote from: PigMan on August 09, 2006, 11:54:03 pm

Well hot shot can you prove they don't.  I do believe there was a poll recently that asked the question about Coach Nutt being dismissed. The vast majority said no. So where are you coming from?

Pigpusher has been posting here for a number of years and I would bet has witnessed enough e Hogs games that he brings with him a knowledge of having been there as a fan. Don't you think he might have a feel for the present based on this history?   Don't be so damn judgemental.

Yeah, well, I think he has some sort of personal tie to the man.  Otherwise, no one in their right mind would support such an incompetent head coach.

And about that poll...who did it?  Who did they poll?  Just curious..."Pig Man"..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

GuvHog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 09, 2006, 11:55:15 pm

I have posted on this board for months asking people who've made the same statement as you to show me proof that the hires were forced. I have not seen any proof whatsoever. If you'd care to state some, I'm waiting.

If you truly believe that they were not forced....after all of the evidence to the contrary on this board....then I cannot help you.

Seek professional, psychiatric help, immediately.   Before you harm yourself, or those you love.

There hasn't been any evidence on this board, just a whole lot of unproven opinions.

Believe me, we all know you "can't" see it.  Carry on....but seek help immediately.

I can't see it because there isn't any. Until you get the intestinal fortitude to display your so called proof, you should quit spreading that falsehood or at least refer to it as only your
opinion.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Quote from: GUVHOG on August 10, 2006, 12:04:06 am

I can't see it because there isn't any. Until you get the intestinal fortitude to display your so called proof, you should quit spreading that falsehood or at least refer to it as only your
opinion.

Do you want me to bump about 50 threads and reveal sources close to the program who actually have some promise, unlike your Jesus-boy pseudo-coach, that could jeapordize their career.  No, head-case.  But keep the blinders on, you are one of a kind and you keep us entertained.  Are you available for birthday parties?

hogwildinhouston

Quote from: 3pigsinafountain on August 09, 2006, 11:57:24 pm
Actually Houston did not receive a "real interview" with Kentucky in the sense that the decision was being firmed up with Mumme by that time.  Political cat Houston had mobilized enough support that a 'courtesy interview" was granted.  At least that is the way the local sports writer phrased it at the time.

Would hiring Houston have served Kentucky well by keeping them off of probation?  Quite possibly, but we will never know that for sure as we will not know if he could have improved on Mumme's W-L.   That wasn't my point anyway.  What we can say with more certainty is that Kentucky was not about to compromise its basketball budget  by endowing their football program with a 'palace of a stadium', the largest weight room in the SEC, the pig screen (still largest in the country), spring for a $300,000 tab for a def. coordinator,. . .and other advantages Houston got from Arkansas.  ( not to mention the chances Kentucky would spring for a 1.5 mill/yr gratuity for a coach with a losing SEC record).

Now the point i am working toward is if Houston couldn't produce a winning record vs Kentucky or Vandy with all Frank has done to 'help' him be sucessful here, he wasn't going to do it at Kentucky with the limited funds and in state football talent Ky. provides.

Because Nutt to Kentucky is a popular solution on this board i posed that question to friends at UK.  It was met with widespread yawns.

It would be nice if you are right and Kentucky suffers from a terminal case of the dumbass sufficently to be interested in Nutt, but i fear it is not so.

"Real Interview" vs. "Courtesy Interview"

Nice way to back track and admit you were wrong and that Nutt did have an interview.

Also, when your UK friends quit yawning, please have them make you a list of Division 1A Head Coaches who own a 59 % overall winning percentage, and even a HORRIBLE 48% Division 1A conference percentage that would even give Mitch Barnhart the time of day if he called about the Kentucky football job.   In fact, have them make that list to just include coaches who fit that category who could stop laughing long enough to even discuss the job.

Houston Nutt might be the only one given what has happened over the last year.   Yes, he may not be all that great.  However, please list me people who have head coaching experience at the D1 level who would even return Kentucky's call. 

Before you answer, Guy Morriss preferred laughing stock Baylor and living in Waco. 

Good god, I can't think of anything that makes the point more clear than that.

Quote from: hogwildinhouston on August 10, 2006, 12:18:51 am
Quote from: 3pigsinafountain on August 09, 2006, 11:57:24 pm

"Real Interview" vs. "Courtesy Interview"

Nice way to back track and admit you were wrong and that Nutt did have an interview.

Also, when your UK friends quit yawning, please have them make you a list of Division 1A Head Coaches who own a 59 % overall winning percentage, and even a HORRIBLE 48% Division 1A conference percentage that would even give Mitch Barnhart the time of day if he called about the Kentucky football job.   In fact, have them make that list to just include coaches who fit that category who could stop laughing long enough to even discuss the job.

Houston Nutt might be the only one given what has happened over the last year.   Yes, he may not be all that great.  However, please list me people who have head coaching experience at the D1 level who would even return Kentucky's call. 

Before you answer, Guy Morriss preferred laughing stock Baylor and living in Waco. 

Good god, I can't think of anything that makes the point more clear than that.

Dale's D1 coaching experience should only land him a job coaching the Florida International University Women's Curling Team.....

3pigsinafountain

August 10, 2006, 01:33:58 am #108 Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 12:04:36 pm by 3pigsinafountain
If you want split hairs about Houstons' courtesy interview after the hiring decision had already been made feel free.   Not only did they not hire him, there was never any intention of hiring him.  Sometimes the politics of face saving make these things look like other than they are.

As you don't appear well informed on the situation i will mention in passing the only favorable press generated for Houston in that time period came a year later after the false euphoria Houston created during his first year at Ar.  Then Ky. articles started to appear that maybe the athletic director shouldn't have been so cavalier about blowing Houston off for the job.  I haven't heard those sentiments for years now.   

Houstons popularity in Kentucky is reflected in the two (2) Ky, recruits he managed to get to Ar.  One a decent wide reciever Ky. mistakenly didn't offer, the other a thugee CB he couldn"t keep from running afoul the law.

The rest of your post is non-sensical.........a simple reading of the profile of the few high D-1 coaches Ky. has hired would be informative in your case.   To the point they hired a coach whose previous record was 26 -10  at Alabama and a national championship there (1987-89).  He replaced a coach from Maryland who had a 10 year 77-37 record.  Far, far better than  Houstons' pathetic numbers you quote and mistakenly insist make him so immently desirable in Kentuckys eyes.

Jim Harris

Quote from: PigPusher on August 09, 2006, 06:22:40 pm
Just as in the case of Coach Broyles he has the young lion coaching staff that are very talented and this with his letting them coach will put him in the record books.  It happens over and over again in our society in many different ways. Men and women that were great delegators and wind up taking credit for others efforts.  Not right but that is the way it is.

Now comes Coach Nutt who has tried to plow the field by himself for several and he couldn't get it done. He has help now and is being demonstrated that he, rather than being a micro manager he is letting the doers do and that will pay many dividends to him in the future.  He will go down in the books as one of the greatest coaches ever at Arkansas and even perhaps in the nation although that might be a little stretch.

Mark it down by golly.

Nine [CENSORED] years, he ought to amount to something. Either he's going to go into the books as the reincarnation of Fred Thomsen or he's going to be better than that.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: drakehog on August 10, 2006, 01:44:13 am
Just as in the case of Coach Broyles he has the young lion coaching staff that are very talented and this with his letting them coach will put him in the record books.  It happens over and over again in our society in many different ways. Men and women that were great delegators and wind up taking credit for others efforts.  Not right but that is the way it is.

Now comes Coach Nutt who has tried to plow the field by himself for several and he couldn't get it done. He has help now and is being demonstrated that he, rather than being a micro manager he is letting the doers do and that will pay many dividends to him in the future.  He will go down in the books as one of the greatest coaches ever at Arkansas and even perhaps in the nation although that might be a little stretch.

Mark it down by golly.

Nine *** years, he ought to amount to something. Either he's going to go into the books as the reincarnation of Fred Thomsen or he's going to be better than that.

Fred Thomsen, that sounds about right for Nutt. Nutt has already shot his chance to be the next Broyles or Holtz or Hatfield by going 31-33 in the conference over his first 8 years.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

GuvHog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 10, 2006, 12:07:29 am
Quote from: GUVHOG on August 10, 2006, 12:04:06 am

opinion.

Do you want me to bump about 50 threads and reveal sources close to the program who actually have some promise, unlike your Jesus-boy pseudo-coach, that could jeapordize their career.  No, head-case.  But keep the blinders on, you are one of a kind and you keep us entertained.  Are you available for birthday parties?

YOU are the one who SAID that PigPushers line about Nutt instituting the hirings of GM and AW
had been proven wrong on THIS board. If you're going to make an outrageous statement like
that then show that proof that was on this board!

Richard_white

I went fishing yesterday.  I caught a few but no as much as this thread did.  To say Dale will be one of the greatest Arkansas coaches ever, is like saying Ball St has a better program than USC.  Not a guess but my opinion.

PigPusher

If one would reread that sentence I am being pinned with it will become obvious I did us the words "Probably" and "Perhaps" as no one really knows what has happened.  It is clear though that something did and it is good. As we have discussed before a number of coaches we have had in the past including Coach Broyles were for the most part delegators. Whether Coach Nutt was pushed into it or not is really beside the point, as it is still a good adjustment.  For all you young men who are chewing at my setter relax, as things are headed in the right direction. IMHO of course.  Salute!
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Richard_white

I also believe things are looking up for 07.  BD 07 agrees

hogsNbeer

Here's a thought about the forced hirings put upon NUTT...and letting them coach and all that....... Just still remember NUTT is the leader, and a terrible one at that......... He couldnt' lead cattle to water during a drought...........  For example...... Ol Blood and Guts-- PATTON....One of the greatest leaders of our time......  In no way am I comparing the 2 as there is no comparison, actually I shouldn't be talking about NUTT in the same sentence as Patton........      But he lead with swagger, action, bravery, and loyalty to the troops......    You have to ask yourself about NUTT.....Do you really think he can lead any group into battle and come out on TOP by sitting back and letting the coaches coach all the while him being alright with the idea.......    I'm sure that was clear as mud........  Just trying to say that as a LEADER, whether he calls the plays or let's someone else call the offensive is he an EFFECTIVE LEADER?        I say .....NO!
The guy is not a LEADER....!!!!!   and that is what is needed to go into battle on the GridIron.....

GuvHog

Quote from: hogsNbeer on August 10, 2006, 10:32:30 am
Here's a thought about the forced hirings put upon NUTT...and letting them coach and all that....... Just still remember NUTT is the leader, and a terrible one at that......... He couldnt' lead cattle to water during a drought...........  For example...... Ol Blood and Guts-- PATTON....One of the greatest leaders of our time......  In no way am I comparing the 2 as there is no comparison, actually I shouldn't be talking about NUTT in the same sentence as Patton........      But he lead with swagger, action, bravery, and loyalty to the troops......    You have to ask yourself about NUTT.....Do you really think he can lead any group into battle and come out on TOP by sitting back and letting the coaches coach all the while him being alright with the idea.......    I'm sure that was clear as mud........  Just trying to say that as a LEADER, whether he calls the plays or let's someone else call the offensive is he an EFFECTIVE LEADER?        I say .....NO!
The guy is not a LEADER....!!!!!   and that is what is needed to go into battle on the GridIron.....

Be careful, some of the greatest coaches in college football have won national championships
by simply standing back and letting their assistants coach.

GuvHog

Quote from: PigPusher on August 10, 2006, 10:22:52 am
If one would reread that sentence I am being pinned with it will become obvious I did us the words "Probably" and "Perhaps" as no one really knows what has happened.  It is clear though that something did and it is good. As we have discussed before a number of coaches we have had in the past including Coach Broyles were for the most part delegators. Whether Coach Nutt was pushed into it or not is really beside the point, as it is still a good adjustment.  For all you young men who are chewing at my setter relax, as things are headed in the right direction. IMHO of course.  Salute!

That's the point I was trying to make. NotShavin' insisted that it is a proven fact that
the hires of GM and AW were forced and that simply is not true. As you said, nobody
knows for sure one way or the other. All that has been posted on this board is a bunch
of opinions, but there are those who continue to insist that its fact when it's not.
               It is my opinion that hiring GM as an assistant coach was H. Nutt's idea, but
making him Offensive Coordinator was Franks idea. I believe hiring Alex Wood was H. Nutt's
Idea.

Pork Twain

Quote from: GUVHOG on August 10, 2006, 10:52:15 am

That's the point I was trying to make. NotShavin' insisted that it is a proven fact that
the hires of GM and AW were forced and that simply is not true. As you said, nobody
knows for sure one way or the other. All that has been posted on this board is a bunch
of opinions, but there are those who continue to insist that its fact when it's not.
making him Offensive Coordinator was Franks idea. I believe hiring Alex Wood was H. Nutt's
Idea.

It is my opinion that GM, AW, and RH were all hired in the last two years and I could give a darn less who decided to do it.  It is done and if Nutts can keep his hands off and allow GM to learn how to coach in the SEC then it will be a great thing and it will make them all look good.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

PigPusher

Quote from: Superhog1975 on August 10, 2006, 10:57:45 am

Idea.

It is my opinion that GM, AW, and RH were all hired in the last two years and I could give a Shiite less who decided to do it.  It is done and if Nutts can keep his hands off and allow GM to learn how to coach in the SEC then it will be a great thing and it will make them all look good.

Couldn't agree more.  Time to strap it up and get it on.  One thing for sure Coach Malzahn is not going to be embarassing us with recklessness.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

hogsNbeer

I can't wait til it's time for NUTT to chew on Malzahn's a$$!  You know it will happen, or atleast it get heated during a game when Malzahn does something that makes NUTT unhappy........ this is where my previous post comes into play about being a GREAT LEADER....... Will NUTT sit back and chew on his nails or will he show Malzahn the error of his ways, or whatever made him upset...????...Personally, I dont' think NUTT can show Malzahn any errors............ This will be interesting.....

GuvHog

Idea.

It is my opinion that GM, AW, and RH were all hired in the last two years and I could give a Shiite less who decided to do it.  It is done and if Nutts can keep his hands off and allow GM to learn how to coach in the SEC then it will be a great thing and it will make them all look good.

I agree with your opinion. I do believe H. Nutt will let GM have total control of the
offense, we've seen signs of that happening allready.

pikehog

Shouldn't we have an

"All pumpers posts go here" thread

as well as

"All darksiders posts go here" thread.

It sure would make in easier on these boards.

hogsNbeer

Quote from: GUVHOG on August 10, 2006, 11:25:00 am

Idea.

I agree with your opinion. I do believe H. Nutt will let GM have total control of the

GUV, total control means TOTAL CONTROL..... He's already said he's going to be putting his INPUT in during meetings and during games....... That's not total control in my book... and let us not forget the words of our illustrious coach..."I still have VETO power"..... ........

PigPusher

Quote from: hogsNbeer on August 10, 2006, 11:28:51 am

Idea.

GUV, total control means TOTAL CONTROL..... He's already said he's going to be putting his INPUT in during meetings and during games....... That's not total control in my book... and let us not forget the words of our illustrious coach..."I still have VETO power"..... ........

But he still is the head coach and has the right to interact and I would expect him to do so. But, at the same time he should not keep the baloon from rising by being unable to see the light that is presently shining brightly in his face. :)

bigredhogs

If he was one of the greatest why cant he recruit any one.  Gus is the only reason we had a decent recruiting season last year.   Plus no kind of championship to show for.

Coach Nutt as the greatest!!! :puke:

hogsNbeer

Quote from: PigPusher on August 10, 2006, 11:33:28 am

Idea.

But he still is the head coach and has the right to interact and I would expect him to do so. But, at the same time he should not keep the baloon from rising by being unable to see the light that is presently shining brightly in his face. :)

Agreed...but it's not TOTAL CONTROL for Gus, that was my point...

PigPusher

No it isn't but would you want it to be?  I'd bet that Coach Malzahn is not a "My way only coach." There is always time to learn.

GuvHog

Quote from: hogsNbeer on August 10, 2006, 11:46:52 am

Idea.

Actually he said at the SEC media days event that He would NOT veto Gus because to
do so would ruin GMs concentration.

Wolfhound05

Mark it down by golly.

I agree with you.  And I shall stand here and by smited all day long with you.

PigMan

PP could probably use a Karma or two.   Here's one for you Wolf...

hogsNbeer

Quote from: GUVHOG on August 10, 2006, 12:06:19 pm

Idea.

Actually he said at the SEC media days event that He would NOT veto Gus because to

So which side of his mouth do we believe Guv..????.. I know what we all WANT to believe(you  included) but .. My only point, was that Gus will never have FULL TOTAL CONTROL of the offense, there's not an OC out there that does....Except for Spurrier.

GuvHog

Quote from: hogsNbeer on August 10, 2006, 12:35:32 pm

Idea.

So which side of his mouth do we believe Guv..????.. I know what we all WANT to believe(you  included) but .. My only point, was that Gus will never have FULL TOTAL CONTROL of the offense, there's not an OC out there that does....Except for Spurrier.

Both statements were correct. He does have veto power as every HC does, but stated that he will not veto GM because to do so would ruin his concentration.

hogsNbeer

Quote from: GUVHOG on August 10, 2006, 12:39:38 pm
Quote from: hogsNbeer on August 10, 2006, 12:35:32 pm

Idea.

Both statements were correct. He does have veto power as every HC does, but stated that he will not veto GM because to do so would ruin his concentration.

Yep...Guv....We'll just have to see won't we........  I just don't think NUTT can sit there while chewing his fingers and not do something at a critical play or time of the game......JMO

piglett06

Yes and you have to look out for those "Flashes of thought" that happen with something familiar presents itself.  Example:  We are 3rd and 8 and Coach Nutt suddenly realizes that fact. Immediately there is flash back moment that goes off in his head.  Coach Malzahn might then hear in his headset from Coach Nutt, "Hey Gus I have an idea of a play that we might try!". :)

GuvHog

I politely disagree with both of you, but we'll see won't we?

charlie harper

Mark it down by golly.

I agree pigpusher, nutt is just about the greatest credit taker I'ver ever seen.

I completely disagree with the rest of your post.

PigPusher

Pork Twain

Quote from: charlie harper on August 10, 2006, 03:17:51 pm

Mark it down by golly.

I agree pigpusher, nutt is just about the greatest credit taker I'ver ever seen.

Really does any fan of the program care who takes credit as long as we become a national power again?  I know it might hurt some of us if HDN leads us there but I just want to get there.

I look at it like losing your virginity to an ugly girl.  It might suck to look back at who you did it with but it sure felt great to do it...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

PigPusher

It doesn't matter one damn to me.  I just want to get it on and play some good football.

Mine was the next door neighbor.  Not fat and ugly.  Wow! it sure was hot in that old barn that day. Just like in Coach Malzahn's case. A good beginning. 8) 8)

Pork Twain

Quote from: PigPusher on August 10, 2006, 03:35:55 pm
It doesn't matter one damn to me.  I just want to get it on and play some good football.

Mine was the next door neighbor.  Not fat and ugly.  Wow! it sure was hot in that old barn that day. Just like in Coach Malzahn's case. A good beginning. 8) 8)
Your family goat doesn't count you sick freak...

PigPusher

Just think we have a coach on board in the past could make it possible to score on most any down and he might well be able to do it again.  That is what is so intriguing and no I don't care who gets the credit, but it will be Coach Nutt with out a doubt.

DeltaRyan

Mark it down by golly.

Dang.  I thought this was about that job opeing up at the New Auto Mall over in Bentonville...

PigPusher

Quote from: Superhog1975 on August 10, 2006, 03:36:54 pm

Sure don't care for peeping toms.  Is that the way you get your kicks?  :)

Pork Twain

Quote from: PigPusher on August 10, 2006, 03:42:22 pm
Quote from: Superhog1975 on August 10, 2006, 03:36:54 pm

Sure don't care for peeping toms.  Is that the way you get your kicks?  :)
That is were I was headed when you walked in.

PigPusher

Quote from: PigPusher on August 10, 2006, 11:55:49 am
No it isn't but would you want it to be?  I'd bet that Coach Malzahn is not a "My way only coach." There is always time to learn.

What the hell is Gus going to learn from The Nutt?

LMAO

Quote from: Superhog1975 on August 10, 2006, 03:30:41 pm
Quote from: charlie harper on August 10, 2006, 03:17:51 pm

Mark it down by golly.

Really does any fan of the program care who takes credit as long as we become a national power again?  I know it might hurt some of us if HDN leads us there but I just want to get there.

I look at it like losing your virginity to an ugly girl.  It might suck to look back at who you did it with but it sure felt great to do it...

Not when she gives you AIDS because she is a prostitute - in it only for the money.  Like our wonderful coach.

PigPusher

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 10, 2006, 06:58:14 pm

LMAO

Just another eye in the sky.

Quote from: PigPusher on August 10, 2006, 07:04:07 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 10, 2006, 06:58:14 pm

LMAO

Just another eye in the sky.

Nope.  He's "special".