Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Donte starks.. anyone know anything?

Started by TuCanSam, August 14, 2018, 02:57:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TuCanSam

https://mobile.twitter.com/donte_starks8/status/1029023286666190848

I was surprised to not see a thread about this, so figured i would start one. He's an LSU commit that posted this yesterday. Otis (or anyone) do you know any information about this? Is he trying to set up an OV?
"SMILE!!!!"
-John L. SMith

NoogaHog

I believe this is thread number 3 about this.

He seems solidly committed to LSU and is taking a jab at the Arkansas staff for sending this to him like it was a mistake. They sent a similar one to a lot of commits and recruits.

The other threads were combined and trashed.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

TuCanSam

Quote from: NoogaHog on August 14, 2018, 03:02:22 pm

He seems solidly committed to LSU and is taking a jab at the Arkansas staff for sending this to him like it was a mistake. They sent a similar one to a lot of commits and recruits.

The other threads were combined and trashed.
[/quote

My bad, trash this one too then
"SMILE!!!!"
-John L. SMith

NoogaHog

Otis Kirk

Quote from: TuCanSam on August 14, 2018, 02:57:47 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/donte_starks8/status/1029023286666190848

I was surprised to not see a thread about this, so figured i would start one. He's an LSU commit that posted this yesterday. Otis (or anyone) do you know any information about this? Is he trying to set up an OV?

That was just a picture the school sends out to these kids. He chose to tweet it the way he did. Just a kid having some fun with it I guess. He is solid to LSU, but as with any recruiting anything can happen. In all my years of doing this though I don't ever remember a Louisiana kid being committed to LSU and then flip to Arkansas. Maybe it has happened but it is as rare a super model calling me asking for a date.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Otis Kirk on August 14, 2018, 03:57:54 pm
That was just a picture the school sends out to these kids. He chose to tweet it the way he did. Just a kid having some fun with it I guess. He is solid to LSU, but as with any recruiting anything can happen. In all my years of doing this though I don't ever remember a Louisiana kid being committed to LSU and then flip to Arkansas. Maybe it has happened but it is as rare a super model calling me asking for a date.

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Otis Kirk

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

bulldog04

Quote from: Otis Kirk on August 14, 2018, 03:57:54 pm
Don't tell Collin Clay that https://twitter.com/thecollinclay_/status/1029385241918693376?s=21

Hollywood870

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hollywood870 on August 15, 2018, 11:29:23 pm
Plans to make Arkansas visit....

So then his tweet wasn't making fun of Arkansas accidentally sending him that.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 16, 2018, 07:36:02 am
So then his tweet wasn't making fun of Arkansas accidentally sending him that.
of course not. Hogvillians are just VERY VERY VERY bad at deciphering emojis.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

NoogaHog

My wife and 19 year old daughter can testify to the fact that I don't speak emoji.

justmakeit2thebcs

Quote from: NoogaHog on August 14, 2018, 03:02:22 pm

How sure are you about him taking a jab at the Ark staff?   Read tea leaves much?  LOL

HogsOfAnarchy

Quote from: justmakeit2thebcs on August 16, 2018, 09:17:30 am
How sure are you about him taking a jab at the Ark staff?   Read tea leaves much?  LOL
I don't think he was taking a jab at Arkansas. Committed somewhere else or not, recruits like showing off the fact that schools want them on board.
Can't read too much into emoji tweets from 17-18 year old kids lol

bjeffersonhog

NoogaHog

Quote from: justmakeit2thebcs on August 16, 2018, 09:17:30 am

Quote from: NoogaHog on August 16, 2018, 08:32:18 am
My wife and 19 year old daughter can testify to the fact that I don't speak emoji.

I believe I had already answered your question. ;D

Hogindasticks

LSU WR  arrested on Assault charges.....its falling apart

AirWarren

Quote from: Hogindasticks on August 20, 2018, 12:29:40 am
Which sucks. We need ole Ed to stick around for a LONG time in Baton Rouge.

ricepig

Quote from: Hogindasticks on August 20, 2018, 12:29:40 am

Well, the accuser has since "recanted" her story. ...$$$$