Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anytime Fitness

Started by hogwild6700, April 08, 2014, 08:26:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogwild6700

Contemplating on joining a gym around central Arkansas. Anybody work out at AF?
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.

Tai_Mai_Shu

I visit there but I prefer 10 Fitness.

McKdaddy

I went to an AF a bit, but once Lifetime Fitness opened here, nowhere else would do.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: McKdaddy on April 09, 2014, 04:54:37 pm
I went to an AF a bit, but once Lifetime Fitness opened here, nowhere else would do.

Lifetime fitness is the bomb!!!!!

Not to hijack the thread but we're gonna be moving to Bentonville in the next couple weeks and was wondering if any of you locals have recommendations for a good gym in the area?
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Snoutmaster

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on April 09, 2014, 05:16:30 pm
Lifetime fitness is the bomb!!!!!

Not to hijack the thread but we're gonna be moving to Bentonville in the next couple weeks and was wondering if any of you locals have recommendations for a good gym in the area?

In Bentonville world gym is the only show in town, they have two locations, used to go to the one on highway 12 and enjoyed it

CallThemHawgs!

Anytime is ok, I have been a member there for the last year. Didnt renew though. Costs a lot and its just OK.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: Snoutmaster on April 11, 2014, 11:37:24 pm
In Bentonville world gym is the only show in town, they have two locations, used to go to the one on highway 12 and enjoyed it

Thanks man I'll check it out once we get moved in and settled.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

H&D

April 14, 2014, 08:59:02 am #7 Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 05:47:32 pm by H&D
Too clean and pretty. I want my gym hot with poor lighting and chalk covering everything. That is why I workout in my garage, my nephew calls it the dungeon.

I can slam heavy weights down, grunt, yell and sweat......all without some soccer mom glaring at me.

I can also blare some viking death metal if I'm really going heavy that day.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

Tai_Mai_Shu

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on April 13, 2014, 09:56:19 am
Anytime is ok, I have been a member there for the last year. Didnt renew though. Costs a lot and its just OK.

Had a guy email me saying it would be $10 dollars monthly fee so I went to visit but when I checked out the facility he told me it would be $35 a month. I looked around for 10 seconds and walked out. Not a fan of switch and bait.