Started by redeye, July 20, 2015, 01:50:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

redeye

July 20, 2015, 01:50:32 am Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 02:06:50 am by redeye
Could be an interesting week.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/jul/20/monday/

Thanks Richard!

secneahog

Evans would be a great pick up. Our linebacker situation is gonna be just fine.
A lot of big names wanting to see what's going on in Fayetteville.   

1-0. 
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Bubba's Bruisers

Bring me Evans.

What about the Camouche (sp?) kid?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

NLRHog92

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on July 20, 2015, 09:45:25 am
Bring me Evans.

What about the Camouche (sp?) kid?

Evans got an offer only about a month ago while visiting, but CBB loves his instinct for playing the LB position according to RD, and if we communicate with him the most, might have a legit shot. Carmouche is predicted to stay at home to UT, but we were one of his first offers and have been on him a long time.

RAZORHOGG15

Quote from: NLRHog92 on July 20, 2015, 10:10:49 am
Evans got an offer only about a month ago while visiting, but CBB loves his instinct for playing the LB position according to RD, and if we communicate with him the most, might have a legit shot. Carmouche is predicted to stay at home to UT, but we were one of his first offers and have been on him a long time.
wasn't there a story recently about Carmouche naming us his leader?
ONE TEAM ONE HEART ONE GOAL

Never make the mistake of confusing kindness for weakness

secneahog

Yep.  We was #1 on his leader board.  I know the numbers are small with this class but I would take both lbers if we can.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: secneahog on July 20, 2015, 11:41:57 am
Yep.  We was #1 on his leader board.  I know the numbers are small with this class but I would take both lbers if we can.
I would certainly have to agree. Yes, the numbers might be somewhat smaller than usual, however, with our need to continue building QUALITY depth at LB AND if both young men wanted to come to the Hill I think one would be crazy to pass up such talent/skill.

secneahog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on July 20, 2015, 12:25:33 pm
I would certainly have to agree. Yes, the numbers might be somewhat smaller than usual, however, with our need to continue building QUALITY depth at LB AND if both young men wanted to come to the Hill I think one would be crazy to pass up such talent/skill.

Adding another lber this class will be key imo. I think losing Ramsey forces this staff to take 1 more then expected. 

Biggus Piggus

The 24/7 crystal ball is 80/20 Texas vs. Arkansas on Carmouche.
[CENSORED]!

secneahog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on July 20, 2015, 01:19:05 pm

Crystal ball is pretty much a joke until the day someone commits and its leaked and everybody starts pouring in last min predictions.

Carmouche said we was #1 when Penn announced ole misery was his #1.

ARtillahog

Quote from: secneahog on July 20, 2015, 01:21:42 pm
Crystal ball is pretty much a joke until the day someone commits and its leaked and everybody starts pouring in last min predictions.

Carmouche said we was #1 when Penn announced ole misery was his #1.

Totally agree on the crystal ball.

I had not seen where Carmouche said that the Hogs were #1.  Can you link that?  I usually read 247 and Rivals and saw nothing on there recently.

navyhog24

I can see us taking 4 lb's. Coach Hargreaves has said he'd like to get 4

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: ARtillahog on July 20, 2015, 01:57:40 pm
Totally agree on the crystal ball.

I had not seen where Carmouche said that the Hogs were #1.  Can you link that?  I usually read 247 and Rivals and saw nothing on there recently.

It wasn't a very strong proclamation of the Hogs at #1.  It was pretty much he supposed the Hogs were his leader b/c some other schools he was waiting on to offer had not offered yet.

lefty08

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on July 20, 2015, 03:53:09 pm
It wasn't a very strong proclamation of the Hogs at #1.  It was pretty much he supposed the Hogs were his leader b/c some other schools he was waiting on to offer had not offered yet.

Link?  Wasn't it in RDs updates or no?
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

ICEman

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on July 20, 2015, 01:19:05 pm
I wish he would simply do the fandango and dance his way up the hill!
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

secneahog

There is a thread on here that says Update On Manvel Duo from ESPN.scroll down and you will see it.

ARtillahog

Quote from: secneahog on July 20, 2015, 10:10:48 pm
There is a thread on here that says Update On Manvel Duo from ESPN.scroll down and you will see it.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=595190.msg0#new

This one.  It's an ESPN insider article.