Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Way ahead here...

Started by Hammibal Lecter, July 19, 2015, 09:14:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammibal Lecter

But I got to watch Nathan Page from Robinson up close this weekend and as a sophomore to be the kid was the best player on the field all night. Reminded me a little of Joe Adams. Surely one to watch over the next few years. IMO he'll be one of the best the state has to offer in class of '18.

Personally hated to see him leave Catholic, but to each their own!
Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

NLRHog92

Robinson Coach also tweeted, "No disrespect 2 any1 but Robinson has thebest Skill player in the State thenext 3 yrs in @Just_Theron (16) @Mfells_10 (17) @nathan_page6 (18)" Fells transferred from PA. Sat out championship game along with Hammonds, but he looks to be a good player. Watched his hull film, and man he's a jitterbug! Looks really quick, good burst and changes direction with ease.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2660602/highlights/217234383/v2

Pig Papi

Yes, the Robinson coach must be living right getting transfers from Fells and Page this year to go along with Hammonds.  That should be a fun team to watch although not so much for defensive coordinators.

mizzouman

Nathan played at Catholic as a freshman.  The Page family wanted him to have the Catholic discipline and education for Nathan.  I guess it didn't work out.  But, he's a very good player and kid.

Pig in the Pokey

Fells is nice. I see a little AC in him; nice vision, nice feet.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Love those Hogs

Watched Fells play last year.  Gonna be a good one.
Hogs 4 Life!