Started by Music City Hog, July 16, 2015, 08:27:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Hmmm.  I would've thought he'd get more time with the coaches

WaltonCollege

WildRazorback

Quote from: Paul on July 16, 2015, 09:06:26 pm
Hmmm.  I would've thought he'd get more time with the coaches

I was thinking the same thing. Seems weird how short this visit was. However, I did like the part where he was just going to those others schools to let his friends camp there. Seems like a solid commit and that offer sheet isn't short at all. I'm just wondering how we sold him on Arkansas so easily.. I love my Razorbacks, but that Michigan State offer is no joke at all. They have a quality program and a tenacious defense. I mean, how often do 30+ offers linebackers commit without even visiting?! Just goes to prove how much our recruiting has improved under CBB. WooPig.

Hawgzinbowlz

It sounds like the visit went well enough to cement his commitment. He'll be a recruiting target  until NSD.

" GO HOGS "

Oklahawg

One thought: the trip involves several players seeing several schools. They have their own summer camp opening before long. They likely HAD to arrive on the day that CBB was at SEC Media Days. Might have caught coaches on vacation, even. But, he saw the DC, toured things, did the picture deal...seems good to me.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Pig in the Pokey

Loved seeing 6'5" 220lbs 4.5 speed QB(#4dual) Jawon Pass pick Louisville over Alabama and Auburn, who both wanted him really bad. Good for the Hogs.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

LRHawg

He likes the mountains! I like him already.  :razorback:

navyhog24

Quote from: Oklahawg on July 16, 2015, 10:30:01 pm
One thought: the trip involves several players seeing several schools. They have their own summer camp opening before long. They likely HAD to arrive on the day that CBB was at SEC Media Days. Might have caught coaches on vacation, even. But, he saw the DC, toured things, did the picture deal...seems good to me.

Plus, he'll get to come in for the official visit in September. He'll get to meet Coach B then and get more time in with the other coaches as well.

TM Hog