Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UA coaches impress parent

Started by The Recruiting Guy, July 16, 2015, 01:09:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jgphillips3

July 16, 2015, 01:20:23 pm #1 Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 02:23:57 pm by jgphillips3
I love our coaching staff.  They make me proud at every turn.  We are truly fortunate to have them.

Hawgzinbowlz

This is the culture we now have in Fayetteville...and I like our chances with Trey.

" GO HOGS "

Steef

Quote from: jgphillips3 on July 16, 2015, 01:20:23 pm
I love our coaching staff.  They make me proud at every turn.  We are truly fortunate to have them.

NLRHog92

After reading this, I get the gut feeling that he'll be a Hog. Might come down between us and the closest school, Ole Miss. He might want to stay close to his dad, but our staff might just win him over.

sowmonella

Ole Miss is staring down the barrel of an NCAA Investigation.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hoggish1

Quote from: NLRHog92 on July 16, 2015, 05:44:46 pm
After reading this, I get the gut feeling that he'll be a Hog. Might come down between us and the closest school, Ole Miss. He might want to stay close to his dad, but our staff might just win him over.

The new scholarship rules make it possible for his dad to be at every game though OldMiss is closer, it really doesn't matter any more.

Hoggish1

Quote from: sowmonella on July 16, 2015, 06:10:49 pm

That too...

ldfergu

I'm sure they're super worried

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: NLRHog92 on July 16, 2015, 05:44:46 pm
Dad might want a lil of that Bielema-Dad in Trey's life. It ain't that far away.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Sivad

And it doesn't appear this family is interested in any of the Ole Miss under the table money.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: jgphillips3 on July 16, 2015, 01:20:23 pm

couldn't agree more.  we keep this coaching staff together and the sky is the limit with our program.

and to do it with such an emphasis on more than just football is quite refreshing in today's recruiting.  I'm sure many of the parents really appreciate that.

jgphillips3

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on July 17, 2015, 11:23:49 am
couldn't agree more.  we keep this coaching staff together and the sky is the limit with our program.

and to do it with such an emphasis on more than just football is quite refreshing in today's recruiting.  I'm sure many of the parents really appreciate that.

We don't recruit thugs or character problems.  We care about your child.  We will educate him, give him some of the best coaching in the game and shape him into a man.  If I was an involved parent of an elite athlete, Arkansas would have to be on my board.