Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Opening Day 2

Started by Huds_HawgTide, July 09, 2015, 11:55:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Pig in the Pokey

i really hate that Kendell Jones is a Bama commit. Good to see he's still gonna visit.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

BatesvilleHOG

Would love to have Kendall Jones come visit in the summer or early in the year then he can witness us finally beat the Tide on their homecoming night in Bryant-Denny. That's when we flip him and he commits to being a Razorback!

Hawgzinbowlz

Receiver Tyrie Cleveland has some impressive numbers.

" GO HOGS "

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: BatesvilleHOG on July 09, 2015, 06:39:03 pm
Would love to have Kendall Jones come visit in the summer or early in the year then he can witness us finally beat the Tide on their homecoming night in Bryant-Denny. That's when we flip him and he commits to being a Razorback!

THAT... Would be insane! And it would be greatness! Would love for this guy to be a Razorback, a HUGE get!  :)

If our Season goes really, really well then we could snag some of these big name recruits. (I know I am stating the obvious but I am hopeful for Us)

Wooo Pig!! :razorback: