Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[MERGED] Jake Heinrich is now a Hog (Heinrich announcing at 6 today!)

Started by FBREW000, July 01, 2015, 04:40:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PEtrader

Forget what I said earlier,  Hog lock
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

HoggusMaximus

Ā 

tusksincolorado

The Hawgs would be very fortunate to pick up a commit of this potential and caliber, especially from the Mid-West...
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Choctaw Hog

July 04, 2015, 08:52:05 am #53 Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 12:12:56 pm by Choctaw Hog
Quote from: PEtrader on July 04, 2015, 07:40:15 am
Forget what I said earlier,  Hog lock

Keep going.  You only have about 10 more schools that Heinrich will pick from to cover all your bases.   

King Kong

July 04, 2015, 09:12:11 am #54 Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 09:51:56 am by King Kong
Quote from: tusksincolorado on July 04, 2015, 07:56:33 am
The Hawgs would be very fortunate to pick up a commit of this potential and caliber, especially from the Mid-West...

Before CBB and Pittman I would agree. But the times they are a changing.

Now we kid of expect to get kids out of our footprint.

Music City Hog

Quote from: King Kong on July 04, 2015, 09:12:11 am

What does this mean?   I think this is a great pick up under any coach, but especially in this system. This kid is a mauler and that's a perfect guard for us. 

SamBuckhart

Hope he announces today for da HOGS. Wooo Pig!!!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Deep Shoat

Quote from: SamBuckhart on July 04, 2015, 09:39:24 am
Hope he announces today for da HOGS. Wooo Pig!!!
He will be.  Done deal.
All Gas, No Brakes!

King Kong

Quote from: Music City Hog on July 04, 2015, 09:33:38 am
What does this mean?   I think this is a great pick up under any coach, but especially in this system. This kid is a mauler and that's a perfect guard for us.

It means I don't consider it fortune or luck that we are getting a kid of this caliber.

It was not meant as a knock on the kid who is a excellent player. It was meant as a complement to our coaches for consistently found outside our normal recruiting areas and consistently getting highly ranked and recruited offensive lineman.

HoggusMaximus

Thanks, now i'm gonna have Dylan stuck in my head all day.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: King Kong on July 04, 2015, 10:01:59 am
It means I don't consider it fortune or luck that we are getting a kid of this caliber.

It was not meant as a knock on the kid who is a excellent player. It was meant as a complement to our coaches for consistently found outside our normal recruiting areas and consistently getting highly ranked and recruited offensive lineman.

I understand what your saying....I just understand that Nebraska, Missouri, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Iowa State, and Wisconsin along with a few others wander into that area.

That's why I feel we are fortunate for the chance to commit this recruit, and I feel we are very fortunate that we have the Leadership that we do on the Hill.

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

aloha_kid

Quote from: Laughing Hog on July 04, 2015, 07:16:20 am
Crystal Ball for 4-star offensive lineman flips overnight
Otis Kirk - Jul 2, 10:25 AM

On Wednesday, the Crystal Ball for Urbandale (Iowa) 247Composite 4-star offensive guard Jake Heinrich was favoring Iowa State 67-percent to 33-percent for Arkansas.

But now, the Razorbacks hold a 60-40 lead with five picks. Heinrich will announce his decision on Saturday, July 4, either late morning or early afternoon. Heinrich visited Arkansas on the June 6 weekend and left very impressed.

He currently holds offers from Oregon, Illinois, Florida Atlantic, Kansas State, Eastern Michigan, UNLV, Marshall, Louisville, Duke and California in addition to the Hogs and Iowa State. Heinrich also owns a 3.8 grade-point average and 27 on the ACT.

If Otis says he's a hog, it's a toss up :)

HOGINTENNESSEE

Yep

Ā 

HogWildBison2011

Jake Heinrich commits to ARKANSAS! 6'4 285 lb OG out of Urbandale, IA with offers from Iowa State, Arkansas, California, Duke, Illinois, Kansas State, Louisville, Oregon.

http://247sports.com/Player/Jake-Heinrich-57398

https://twitter.com/JAKEHEINRICH1/status/617377498624495616

RD's Article: http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/jul/04/heinrich-calls-hogs/

Hollywood_HOGan45

From urbandale, Iowa!

ricepig

I figured he needed his thread, great pickup.  :razorback:

ricepig

WorfHog

ckhawgu

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

rhog1

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Vantage 8 dude

Welcome to the family and the Hill, Jake. I believe you'll find that you've made the absolute BEST college decision you could have made! Both your schooling and football skills are going to be well taken care of by both the faculty and the coaching staff.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

bennyl08

Anyone else thinks he looks like Chris Pratt?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Ā 

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Vantage 8 dude

Hopefully we can nail down Scott Lashley out of Mississippi and pretty much wrap up the OL needs for this year's class.

ricepig

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on July 04, 2015, 12:41:19 pm
Hopefully we can nail down Scott Lashley out of Mississippi and pretty much wrap up the OL needs for this year's class.

We'll take 5 this year if we can.

Justifiable Hogicide

Music City Hog

That won't wrap it up.  Love this pickup though.

Hog N Bama

Welcome Jake Heinrich! We are all happy you are a Hog young man! WPS! You will love it at the U of A. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Pigsfeat

"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

WaltonCollege

Real smart kid, after a redshirt to bulk him up he will be another bielema bulldozer. Woo Pig!

Prestworthy

Really glad these days are over. Hate it for Iowa, but fantastic for us!

welchog

Took four last year. Need five this year...or six.

MissippHog

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Jek Tono Porkins

Looks like an ideal commitment. http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/jul/04/heinrich-calls-hogs/

Not only is he a great offensive lineman, he has a 3.8 GPA and scored a 27 on the ACT, so he's also a smart cookie!

"In an earlier interview, Heinrich said Coach Bret Bielema having 10 offensive lineman drafted into the NFL and offensive line coach Sam Pittman having 16 draftees was very attractive.

"I'm just excited about the program because obviously coach Pittman and coach Bielema have a great history of developing offensive linemen," he said. "They sent me a graphic, a little recruiting mailer with a picture of jerseys of guys they've had drafted just this past year or signed so to speak plus people who are in the league now on an active roster. I want to say there were two dozen plus guys. The page was full."
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hook 'em Hogs

His highlight video . . . Geeze. Why he so angry at errybody???

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

LJHOG

excellent ..... another OL commitment.  love it and glad he choose the Hogs

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

oldfart

Quote from: NLRHog92 on July 02, 2015, 07:40:48 pm
Better than SEC or Big12?

not better than SEC for sure but right now id rate the big 10 better than big 12..just my personal thought

Music City Hog

Quote from: Prestworthy on July 04, 2015, 02:22:54 pm
Really glad these days are over. Hate it for Iowa, but fantastic for us!

Well, while I love this pickup, Iowa didn't offer him a scholarship so this image is kinda irrelevant.

ricepig

Quote from: Music City Hog on July 04, 2015, 06:06:32 pm
Well, while I love this pickup, Iowa didn't offer him a scholarship so this image is kinda irrelevant.

Maybe he is talking about the state of Iowa? How about you put that image in your mind to decide it's relevancy.

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to Arkansas Mr. Jake Heinrich.

It all starts up front...on both sides of the ball. and this is par for the course for CSP/CBB.

" WOO PIG "

Music City Hog

Quote from: ricepig on July 04, 2015, 06:33:43 pm
Maybe he is talking about the state of Iowa? How about you put that image in your mind to decide it's relevancy.

Perhaps he is.   He said Iowa and showed an image of Commitments with Iowa Hawkeye commits behind ours and a Nebraska one, but I'm not in his head so who knows. 

Like I said,  this is a guy I wanted badly and feel like fits this system perfectly whether the Iowa Hawkeyes wanted him or not.  Nice pick up for sure.