Georgia
Oklahoma
TAMU
Texas

Per Twitter.

#5 RB in the country.

secneahog

Big big news....say again..big news.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Scott7703

If we can swing 2 out of White, Pennamon and Whaley hog fans should be thrilled! WPS

I also would like to see us offer Crockett.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Scott7703 on June 27, 2015, 07:46:45 pm
If we can swing 2 out of White, Pennamon and Whaley hog fans should be thrilled! WPS

I also would like to see us offer Crockett.

Yep

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

jgphillips3

If we get one of White, Whaley and Pennamon and got Crockett, we will be set.  If we get two of those three and Crockett, Katie bar the door.

Hawgzinbowlz

Glad we're in his top 5. We need a season that will get Devwah's attention.

" GO HOGS "

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

redeye

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on June 27, 2015, 11:22:28 pm
In that order?

No.  He posted them with this pic.

Really hope we get him.  He's the downhill RB with speed we need.

presidenthog

Quote from: redeye on June 28, 2015, 12:36:47 am
No.  He posted them with this pic.

Really hope we get him.  He's the downhill RB with speed we need.
Its Texas schools on the left and the rest on the right. atleast we are the top school on the right lol  8)

jackflash

I glad where in his top five. Will be happier if he signs on NSD

rljjr

Much like Gruden's tie color, you can tell we are number one because we are the closest logo to his head AND his heart.

But VERY happy to be in the top 5. Now it's closing time.

BirmingHam

If you look at the way he is leaning, it is to the Hog!!!!! This must be a hidden message he's trying to tell us. He's almost ready, tht is why he is closest to touching the WPS!!!!!!  Just a matter of time.

secneahog

A&M seems like the team to beat..season can't get here fast enough.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

BirmingHam

Quote from: secneahog on June 28, 2015, 08:20:44 am
A&M seems like the team to beat..season can't get here fast enough.

Not if you look at the pic.  He's running away from them.  I'm just saying....

jgphillips3

If A&M was the team to beat, why not put them above the longhorn symbol?  Symbolically, that would make more sense.  If placement means anything, I like our placement and think at worst the placement means he is more open than we might think.  We just need to go out and road grade some teams and show him why he wants to play behind our line.

secneahog

After about the 20th comment on placement it gets old...just saying..

ricepig

Quote from: secneahog on June 28, 2015, 08:56:19 am

Yep, when he "places" his signature on our LOI, I'll be excited.

carolinahogger

Quote from: Scott7703 on June 27, 2015, 07:46:45 pm

I would be happy with any one of the three.  Pennamon is the least heralded but his highlights look great to me.  Getting two of the three would quite possibly be one of the top Razorback RB hauls of all time.

Love those Hogs

Naw, DMAC and Felix will hold that record for a long time.
Hogs 4 Life!

BirmingHam

I've been reading on this site for years, don't comment much.  But, to ding me after 2 posts,  when you guys let some (Paint.., Wild..) go on for pages; you can get off my back.

redeye

Quote from: presidenthog on June 28, 2015, 12:58:14 am
Its Texas schools on the left and the rest on the right. atleast we are the top school on the right lol  8)

Yea, I also noticed that.

And FWIW, I think Whaley had someone do that for him.  The twitter-like bird is the guy's signature.  He may have told him where to place everything, but I'd guess not.  And I think the guy who did it is a LSU fan, although they didn't make his top-5.

PonderinHog

His jersey is touching the Hog tail.  Arkansas lock!   :razorback:

BatesvilleHOG

Quote from: Love those Hogs on June 28, 2015, 11:09:13 am
Naw, DMAC and Felix will hold that record for a long time.
I think Jwill and Budda have potential to produce a Dmac and Felix type year if there are no injuries to the starting O.

Just think if we land Whaley AND Devin White? We could be witnessing Dmac and Felix all over again. Except this time with a ring or two on our fingers.

Love those Hogs

Hogs 4 Life!

ZERO

Has Whaley set a rough estimate for when he's going to announce, by chance?
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

secneahog

I'm assuming he will take all his visits.

ZERO

I just don't really know anything about how his recruiting is going so far. I didn't know if he had taken any visits or said if he was going to wait until signing day or what.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Cinco de Hogo

He just took the handoff from The Hog, he's got the Longhorn beat and is fixing to kick some aTm ass(see right foot).  The only thing standing between him and a Razorback TD is OU and UGA and he's got the corner.

I say he takes it to the house!  Another Arkansas TD!

Oklahawg

Quote from: BirmingHam on June 28, 2015, 11:45:19 am
I've been reading on this site for years, don't comment much.  But, to ding me after 2 posts,  when you guys let some (Paint.., Wild..) go on for pages; you can get off my back.

Most on here struggle to find that happy medium. FWIW, Paintballhog has been banished to his bedroom until the season begins. We DO notice the garbage post habits and DO attempt to address it if it becomes problematic.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

BirmingHam

Thank you Okla for your reply and please excuse my outburst.  I have seen some Mods which do try hard to keep peace. 

I still think that Whaley is thinking hard about the Hogs.  And the pic is a good way to keep positive this summer awaiting for the season.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

ARtillahog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 30, 2015, 12:51:35 am
nice. get them 3 cuz's a spot. a DE, a MLB, and a beasty RB.

I'm really shocked at Keshawn Whaley, lacks a lot of fundamentals but can sure hit and stuff a hole.  Lets hope he meets the Hog coaching staff's approval.

Pork Twain

This would be a very solid get.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Wildhog

Quote from: Pork Twain on July 08, 2015, 10:19:07 am
This would be a very solid get.

It would be a huge get.  And a coup.  OU/TAMU have been thought to be out front for a while now.  Would be fantastic if we made up some ground.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Music City Hog

He said playing time is the biggest factor so we have to like that. 

ARtillahog

Quote from: Music City Hog on July 08, 2015, 11:04:04 am
He said playing time is the biggest factor so we have to like that.

I would think the coaches are promoting that, but does he (Devwah) really "see" it and believe it?

Music City Hog

How do you pronounce his first name?

lefty08

Quote from: Music City Hog on July 08, 2015, 12:29:17 pm
How do you pronounce his first name?

Dev wah wally. Is how I understand it
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

ZERO

Is the accent on the WAH, or is it almost pronounced like Deborah?

lefty08

Quote from: ZERO on July 08, 2015, 06:25:30 pm
Is the accent on the WAH, or is it almost pronounced like Deborah?

Lol. Accent on the wah I believe
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.

WildRazorback

Quote from: lefty08 on July 08, 2015, 05:36:13 pm
Dev wah wally. Is how I understand it

Dev-wah Way-lee I believe.

lefty08

Quote from: WildRazorback on July 08, 2015, 07:45:31 pm
Dev-wah Way-lee I believe.

Well I've heard biddy say it's Wally. Not pronounced like it's spelled.  Now whether or not he's right who knows, butbi figure he would

Pig in the Pokey

If we get dev-WAH and Devin, well, The Devs will be the nastiest 1-2 punch since dem boys had dat wood.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli