Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Louisville v. Syracuse

Started by SLC, March 14, 2009, 08:24:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SLC

Helluva game so far. 

Anyone else watching it? 

They make our kids look like . . . well, kids. 
I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

SLC

And we call ourselves basketball fans..

???
I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

SLC

Cuse up 32 - 28 w/ 4:37 left in first half. 

SLC

SLC

Very physical game.  Tough D, lots of contact. 

SLC

Damn, one of the Cuse players dunked the ball and flipped in mid-air, landed on his neck/shoulder. 

34-30 Cuse. 

#1 HOGS

Dievendorf  (sp?)  is one damn tough kid

#1 HOGS

My bad that wasnt dievendorf.  My mistake

SLC

38-30, Syracuse up at half

Yeah, he is tough.  His teammates reaction was funny (once we found out he was ok).

SLC

Which kid was it?  Whatever his name, it sucked to be him.

#1 HOGS

Louisville will come back and win by at least 10+

Elrevolvo

It was Ongunat (sp?).. that was a brutal fall, I didn't think he'd get up from that so quick.

Someone said on the thread made for the Cuse v Uconn game that he knew how fans of lesser conferences must feel when watching SEC football. It's so true this year, those guys are in a completely different league. Very fun games to watch even though I couldn't give a crap about either team.

SLC

Quote from: Elrevolvo on March 14, 2009, 09:24:43 pm
It was Ongunat (sp?).. that was a brutal fall, I didn't think he'd get up from that so quick.

Someone said on the thread made for the Cuse v Uconn game that he knew how fans of lesser conferences must feel when watching SEC football. It's so true this year, those guys are in a completely different league. Very fun games to watch even though I couldn't give a crap about either team.

They are a completely different league. 

I would not be surprised to see Louisville or Cuse lose early in the tournament though, they have got to be a little beat up physically after the Big East tournament.

Hot_Town_Hog

Missed this thread last night, but that was some good basketball. The Big East is loaded and head and shoulders better than any other Conference. Pitino's team will be one to watch for sure. Wouldn't count out Syracuse from making a run. Then we have Pitt and UCONN to look at as well.

On the other hand, watching the Big 10 Championship and thinking they will get as many teams in the Dance as the Big East is a joke. I just don't get it.