Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 05, 2009, 12:56:01 pm
TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R    H    E
Arkansas        0   1   0   0                             1    4    1
Florida St.      0   1   0                                  1    4    0

0 runs, 3 hits, 3 men on, 0 outs when play resumes

RAIN DELAY

Great Job Rub!

Thanks
There are Three things in life that matter... GOD, Family and the Arkansas Razorbacks.

The rest you can deal with if you have any time left over.

johnnyhawg

she's not even easy on the eyes.
at least that could make her voice somewhat more tolerable.
sheesh

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: johnnyhawg on June 05, 2009, 01:09:07 pm
she's not even easy on the eyes.
at least that could make her voice somewhat more tolerable.
sheesh
Double Whammy
ched come back pls

razorbackfan86

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

John Futrall

Junkyard Hog

jst01

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

according to the latest twitter update, the sun has popped back out
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

johnnyhawg

erin could say anydamnthing she wanted to.
it would be fine

Hawgin84

According to my desk top radar, the rain should move out in the next 10 minutes. There should be a clearing for a short time after. This one shower is building however to the SW that may cause further problems. Right now it looks like it may brush the city.

jst01

anyone who's ever been to that part of Florida knows that afternoons are full of showers and storms this time of year. I hate that area.

LBRHAWG

GO HOGS!

gohogsgo006

Quote from: Hawgin84 on June 05, 2009, 01:15:01 pm
According to my desk top radar, the rain should move out in the next 10 minutes. There should be a clearing for a short time after. This one shower is building however to the SW that may cause further problems. Right now it looks like it may brush the city.

Thanks Drew Michaels
Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

Hawgin84

Quote from: jst01 on June 05, 2009, 01:16:08 pm
anyone who's ever been to that part of Florida knows that afternoons are full of showers and storms this time of year. I hate that area.

Yep, that is just the way it is there.

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

ched come back pls

John Futrall

TNhawgfan

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 05, 2009, 01:11:25 pm
I think Erin Andrews should call games
You'd have a different opinion of that first time she called a Florida game
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 05, 2009, 01:20:20 pm
You'd have a different opinion of that first time she called a Florida game
She could do play-by-play of sychronized diving and I'd still listen to every word that women tells me.
ched come back pls

johnnyhawg

jdhogster

gotta be kidding....the announcer for the Ole Miss-VA said the crowd was like a football crowd and then mentioned nutt and the wild webel

Hawgin84

TNhawgfan

Quote from: HogsnCards on June 05, 2009, 01:21:35 pm
She could do play-by-play of sychronized diving and I'd still listen to every word that women tells me.
Nah, I don't want her doing play by play - I don't care what sport it is. She can be pretty on the sidelines all she wants

Junkyard Hog

Have they said when they expect to start the game again?

TNhawgfan

Quote from: jdhogster on June 05, 2009, 01:23:13 pm
gotta be kidding....the announcer for the Ole Miss-VA said the crowd was like a football crowd and then mentioned nutt and the wild webel
I knew there was a reason why I didn't flip it over to the deuce

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

sounds like it's gonna take 20-30 to squeegee the outfield

hogfan064

StewDogg11

Quote from: kingofdequeen on June 05, 2009, 12:45:45 pm
playing Ohio State twice would inflate the stats of the Dierks Outlaws.

Only played Ohio State once in the Regionals.  Defeated Marist and Georgia for the other two wins.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

John Futrall

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Publius

So do the Hogs have the bases juiced with no one out, top 4, rain delay, scored tied at 1? ???

Ray Piggers

Ol' Vince Shlomi (sp) lookin like he got attacked by a saigon whore.

What a name might I add.. True skeezer.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: Publius on June 05, 2009, 01:32:34 pm
So do the Hogs have the bases juiced with no one out, top 4, rain delay, scored tied at 1? ???

yep

PoconoHog

Who's the batter when play resumes?  Bigham?
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Clint Alan

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R    H    E
Arkansas        0   1   0   0                            1    4    1
Florida St.      0   1   0                                 1    4    0

0 runs, 3 hits, 3 men left, 0 outs

RAIN DELAY
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

hogsanity

Meanwhile, in Fayetteville, it is the most beautiful day of the year. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Clint Alan

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 05, 2009, 01:34:04 pm
Who's the batter when play resumes?  Bigham?

Yea, Bigham, Cox, Eibner if no DP happens
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Publius

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

Like to see Cox get to the plate with the bases still full....he ought to at least be able to hit a long fly for a sacriface...
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

sweet.  let's do some serious damage in this inning!

HOGSWEAT

Clint Alan

RECAP: BASES LOADED, 0 OUTS, BIGHAM DUE UP

ARKANSAS HAD 3 SINGLES BEFORE PLAY WAS SUSPENDED

TSCHEP ON 3RD, LYONS ON 2ND, WILKINS ON 1ST

Hawgin84

TNhawgfan

Please resume baseball...I do not give a rat's butt about Roger Federer and his match down under!!