Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wonder if Heath wishes he had tried harder for

Started by Razorod, March 27, 2005, 01:02:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

the Delk twins now that we're scrambling for a juco pg here in the 11th hour of the 05 recruiting year. Last summer and fall it seemed like Heath was lukewarm toward the Delk twins--probably because he was not sold on RIchard (the pg) and may have thought he needed only one guard. Now that we're rummaging through the leftovers trying to scrounge up somebody who can help us next year, it seems to me that Heath may have cooled a little quickly on the Delks.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

gatecrasher

Quote from: Razorod on March 27, 2005, 01:02:44 pm
the Delk twins now that we're scrambling for a juco pg here in the 11th hour of the 05 recruiting year. Last summer and fall it seemed like Heath was lukewarm toward the Delk twins--probably because he was not sold on RIchard (the pg) and may have thought he needed only one guard. Now that we're rummaging through the leftovers trying to scrounge up somebody who can help us next year, it seems to me that Heath may have cooled a little quickly on the Delks.
These guys don't happen to be kin to Tony Delk who used to play for Kentucky, do they?  If so, educate me...who are they, where are they from, who's looking at them, etc. If not, educate me anyway.

Biggus Piggus

I bet he wishes he had just stayed live on some prospects, any guard prospects, who would be available in the spring.  Rather than having to scramble in February.  We'll be lucky to get anything, and it's not as though our need is casual.
[CENSORED]!

SonOfMud

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on March 27, 2005, 03:23:19 pm
Quote from: Razorod on March 27, 2005, 01:02:44 pm
These guys don't happen to be kin to Tony Delk who used to play for Kentucky, do they? If so, educate me...who are they, where are they from, who's looking at them, etc. If not, educate me anyway.

Yes, related to Tony Delk.  I think he is their uncle.
"They were like brothers to me, and when I say 'brother', I don't mean like a literal brother.  I mean it the way black people use it, which is more meaningful, I think."