Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rush, Bassett, or Nobody

Started by imtad16, March 18, 2005, 09:54:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

imtad16

Inlight of the new news on Rush and Bassett. What is the spring basketball signing period going to look like. It appeared Rush was out and I think odds are still agasint him coming. It looked as though things were positive for Bassett, but now it is unclear. We could definetly use one of these two guys for next season. Rush is a big name player that would most definetly be a solid contributer even if for only a year or two. His brothers Jaron and Kareem were very good players in college and he is supposed to be the better of the Rush brothers. No telling how much more touted Bassett would be if he had played the first part of the season. He sounds a lot like Chris Lofton of Tennesse and we need a lights out shooter like him. So if we had or have a legitement shot at both of these two players, Who would you say we should get Rush, Bassett, or niether, save to make a run at top 5 in 2006 class?

SonOfMud

Bassett.  Need a shooter and a point.
"They were like brothers to me, and when I say 'brother', I don't mean like a literal brother.  I mean it the way black people use it, which is more meaningful, I think."

return2glory

Also, whatever happened to Rekalin Sims the juco guy? Are we still on this kid or not?