Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn vs. LSU

Started by anotherhogfan, September 20, 2008, 07:12:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Porkleone

Man - watching these two teams makes me really wish for the intensity of these two teams. 

I believe its coming, just trying not to get impatient!!!
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Beaverfever

Another classic in the making in this series.  You just have know idea who is going to win.

Michael Porkleone

On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

hogs25

An SEC Saturday night on ESPN is like the Superbowl.  5 of the Top 10 are in the SEC.  Envy is all I can say...

capehog

god i hate lsu more than any other team in the conf.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: hogs25 on September 20, 2008, 09:53:41 pm
An SEC Saturday night on ESPN is like the Superbowl.  5 of the Top 10 are in the SEC.  Envy is all I can say...

Think about next year when all of the SEC games are on ESPN.

babywhiz

Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

Beaverfever

Damn I'll say it.  Miles is a helluva coach.  A coach like Hootie would have been more than happy to settle for a 40 yard field goal attempt. 

Michael Porkleone

capehog

Quote from: Beaverfever on September 20, 2008, 09:56:20 pm
Damn I'll say it.  Miles is a helluva coach.  A coach like Hootie would have been more than happy to settle for a 40 yard field goal attempt. 

thats probably the most true thing said on any thread today.
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

hogs25

Quote from: Michael Porkleone on September 20, 2008, 09:55:05 pm
Think about next year when all of the SEC games are on ESPN.

God I can't wait.  I freaking hate Raycom.  Those Daves will wear you out.

Michael Porkleone

Michael Porkleone

Lee couldn't find someone to cut block for him that play...

SwinedMelon

Ziemba-- ouch- he got toasted last week, too....
"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

SwinedMelon

"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

cypert2

Ziemba pwned two straight weeks.
Swinging on the two and the four.

SwinedMelon

I honestly think we could beat Auburn if we play smart.

capehog

ball game. still hate lsu.

babywhiz

Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

SteveInArk

What a game that was..... whoa!
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

UhOhioHog

That should be on ESPN Classic in the morning.

Great game!  Hard hitting!  Loud Crowd!  SEC Football at it's finest!!!

babywhiz

I agree. It made me cringe at some points...LOL

bubbatiger

Fear the HAT---how 'bout them tigers!!!
Ziemba became a spectator on that last series.

kclvr

It could be a beat down on Markham this year.  It is their home away from home.  It would have been bad to loose to 2 LA teams at the rock this year.

MrsHogInMo

Quote from: ua_hogs on September 20, 2008, 07:18:11 pm
too bad Auburn fans are idiots and yell when they have the ball too.

Were you at RSS today?  The Hog fans were only loud when the Hogs had the ball.  I tried getting my section to speak up but most people sit down when we lose possession.