Auburn vs. LSU

Started by anotherhogfan, September 20, 2008, 07:12:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

anotherhogfan

http://www.hogdb.com
The History of the Razorbacks

Bigfoot

babywhiz

Thank you!!!! Loud is an understatement. Talk about rough too....wow...body slams...LOL
Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

babywhiz

Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

ua_hogs

too bad Auburn fans are idiots and yell when they have the ball too.  i just thought the lsu fans were loud and many but they mentioned it on tv that auburn fans were basically dumb. 

also did anyone else hear tood blackledge mention that lswhos center was the best in the sec???  i mean i understand your trying to hype your game, but cmon, the returning REMMINGTON award winner.

wildcat15

So much talent on both sides of the ball for each team. This will be a fun game to watch even if you don't like either team

babywhiz

Hollywood_HOGan45

Holiday doing his best Reggie Fish impression

Bubba's Bruisers

After watching our D today, and then watching this game, I'm a little sick to my stomach.  It's really put things into perspective, and revealed how long of a road we have to shrink the talent gap.  Yikes.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

anotherhogfan

http://www.hogdb.com
The History of the Razorbacks

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 20, 2008, 07:25:13 pm
After watching our D today, and then watching this game, I'm a little sick to my stomach.  It's really put things into perspective, and revealed how long of a road we have to shrink the talent gap.  Yikes.

yea
Our defense needs to big fast studs like AU and LSU have.
WHat a knock down drag out of a game we have going right now.

babywhiz

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on September 20, 2008, 07:26:20 pm
yea
Our defense needs to big fast studs like AU and LSU have.
WHat a knock down drag out of a game we have going right now.
You shoulda seen at the beginning...Auburn bodyslammed LSU and took their 1st down. I was like...wow....

babywhiz

babywhiz

tendu

Michael Porkleone

Miles is an insane genius. 
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

tendu

reds10

wow, miles is freaking insane

Michael Porkleone

I would buy the PPV to hear the conversation Hatch is having with that trainer. 
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

babywhiz

September 20, 2008, 09:03:18 pm #19 Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 09:05:03 pm by babywhiz
Oh I missed it.. what happened?!?!??!?!
Oh no. I hope he's gonna be ok.
ohhhh that look like it HURT!!!!!!!!

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: babywhiz on September 20, 2008, 09:03:18 pm
Oh I missed it.. what happened?!?!??!?!
Oh no. I hope he's gonna be ok.
ohhhh that look like it HURT!!!!!!!!

Hatch for LSU was knocked out of the game on an option.  They predict concussion.

Lester's knee just went in a direction its not supposed to go.

These teams are beating the crap out of each other right now.

babywhiz

I noticed. It's been that way since the first minute. I'm glad I'm not LISTENING to it....just the visual is bad enough....wow.

babywhiz

JBucc

Should have knocked that away.
Read the guidelines for signature images.

tendu

babywhiz

LR-HOG

Beaverfever

Think LSU figured out their quarterback situation.

tendu

wildcat15

Wow!!! What a game! What a frickin good drive LSU

sirhog

Looks like LSU is getting going on offense.

babywhiz

Have you been watching this game? Unreal....Very loud!

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Beaverfever on September 20, 2008, 09:12:31 pm
Think LSU figured out their quarterback situation.

Hatch was playing great until he was knocked out. 

Michael Porkleone

Sounds like Lester's injury wasn't as bad as it looked. 

babywhiz

Yea, I thought his leg was gonna rip off..lol

babywhiz

I think LSU is gonna take it, unless Auburn makes a move.

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: babywhiz on September 20, 2008, 09:26:17 pm
I think LSU is gonna take it, unless Auburn makes a move.

Ill take Auburn.

hoghearted

These two teams are gonna be rough to go up against. I am definitely not looking forward to it.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

babywhiz

I want Auburn to take it, but they look a little....odd, right now.

babywhiz

Michael Porkleone

capehog

Is there a Mitch/Hooty type situation with Cody Burns/Tommy T.

Burns left here and so I have no love but just think there must be something going on more than the usual punk kid telling the head coach how to run the program.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

babywhiz

Burt B.

Auburn just retook the lead 21-20

hogs25

Burns, Ziemba, and Helms.  Naw, we don't need'em.

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: capehog on September 20, 2008, 09:39:40 pm
Is there a Mitch/Hooty type situation with Cody Burns/Tommy T.

Burns left here and so I have no love but just think there must be something going on more than the usual punk kid telling the head coach how to run the program.

Did you see Todd on that last drive?

Why the heck would he want Kodi in the game? 

capehog

Quote from: Michael Porkleone on September 20, 2008, 09:42:57 pm
Did you see Todd on that last drive?

Why the heck would he want Kodi in the game? 

I did not say that at all. I was just curious as burnss did not play last week eitther. i have no love for any of them just wondering if there was conflict.
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: capehog on September 20, 2008, 09:44:15 pm
I did not say that at all. I was just curious as burnss did not play last week eitther. i have no love for any of them just wondering if there was conflict.

TT said on Gameday radio today that Kodi was benched because of mistakes and careless passes.  He believes those are two things you can't have in the meat of the SEC schedule.

He also said that they would need Kodi again and he would play (actually, he said he would play tonight)

capehog

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: capehog on September 20, 2008, 09:47:36 pm
ty for the info michael

SEC QBs almost never make it through the whole season without getting banged up at some point....I think Auburn will need Kodi in a crunch time situation again this season.