Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

come on over and pull us home! Vandy at Ole Miss starting as I post!

Started by vandybuff, September 20, 2008, 06:01:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

RZBC9

4 INTERCEPTIONS???
Holy Smokes, I thought Frank Broyles said Snead had a great arm....

Dear, Mr. Intercetion King...........

TNhawgfan

I didn't see any of the game, so I sure hope Hootie was as visually distraught on the sideline as Fat Phil was during his loss. His reactions were priceless!
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

bigyellowdog

Quote from: cypert2 on September 20, 2008, 09:16:42 pm
Snead; handoff practice Monday son.

Snead is beginning to realize he made a major mistake transferring to Old Piss.

victorhog29

you guys probably won't be laughing when they play us. Vandy is good and won on striping that ball in the endzone. Wake is about to beat Florida state on the road. we'll be lucky to play ole miss within 14 either of the next 2 years

hogs25

Pecos Hog

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

SwinedMelon

"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

nuttfreein2008

Houston Nutt quoted after the game.  "We have to simplify our offense.  Its just too comlicated right now.  Dexter has to learn to hold onto that football.  That football is precious.  Just precious precious precious.  I am a winner and a fighter.  The forward pass is just complicated.  See what happen Ole pissers when we throw the football we throw 3 int's.  Wins are just precious precious" lmao

Razorvet

Quote from: RZBC9 on September 20, 2008, 09:19:15 pm
4 INTERCEPTIONS???
Holy Smokes, I thought Frank Broyles said Snead had a great arm....

Dear, Mr. Intercetion King...........
Its too much. How can they not just off themselves?

redbarn

Amazing how Snead seems to be regressing under Nutt's coaching.  Seems so familiar to what we had to endure at Arkansas for so many years.  With the talent Nutt inherited at Mississippi, fans will be calling for his head before the end of the season.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

bigyellowdog

A-Town Hog Fan

Quote from: victorhog29 on September 20, 2008, 09:20:53 pm
you guys probably won't be laughing when they play us. Vandy is good and won on striping that ball in the endzone. Wake is about to beat Florida state on the road. we'll be lucky to play ole miss within 14 either of the next 2 years

Oh shut the hell up.  Let us enjoy this.
Lord help us all!

ArchitectHog

Hugger.
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
Quote from: KEYS on October 07, 2009, 10:45:57 am
The Hogs should play every HOME game in Little Rock just as soon as the campus is moved there... hence the meaning of "home."
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 13, 2010, 08:47:52 am
We can no longer afford to play in Little Rock. The university is in Fayetteville.

PearlHarbor

TNhawgfan

You can't be serious
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

hoggystyle78

Razorvet

Your Stupid if you think Ole Miss wins this year. To predict it next year is such blind Nutt guzzleling that I now doubt your manhood.

vandybuff

Quote from: hogfan0307 on September 20, 2008, 09:14:00 pm
Other note: Did Nickson get hurt or was he beat out by Adams?

Nickson hurt --- we have 13 starters with some severity of injury - and about 5 that have not played this year!
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

Pecos Hog

Quote from: nuttfreein2008 on September 20, 2008, 09:22:35 pm
Houston Nutt quoted after the game.  "We have to simplify our offense.  Its just too comlicated right now.  Dexter has to learn to hold onto that football.  That football is precious.  Just precious precious precious.  I am a winner and a fighter.  The forward pass is just complicated.  See what happen Ole pissers when we throw the football we throw 3 int's.  Wins are just precious precious" lmao
Really?   You have got to be kidding. 

A-Town Hog Fan

Quote from: Razorvet on September 20, 2008, 09:25:15 pm
Your Stupid if you think Ole Miss wins this year. To predict it next year is such blind Nutt guzzleling that I now doubt your manhood.

Word of the Day-----Nutt Guzzleling
Lord help us all!

Reaganite

By the time we get through the next three games, Ole Piss' game speed will seem like slow motion to our Offense AND Defense.  LMAO

babywhiz

Quote from: Reaganite on September 20, 2008, 09:30:19 pm
By the time we get through the next three games, Ole Piss' game speed will seem like slow motion to our Offense AND Defense.  LMAO
OMF..that's freakin' funny!!!!
Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

hogsmellgood

we just didn't execute, and gave them too many gifts, but I called those plays Chuck!

Pecos Hog

We gotta remember that bigdeal guaranteed an ole miss win on this one.   He "crawled out on a limb" and predicted OM by 2 TD's.     

porkurina

Quote from: nuttfreein2008 on September 20, 2008, 09:22:35 pm

seriously?  aysm?

hoghearted

Wow:

"Houston we have a problem" (Where have I heard that before)

"Bring back O"

"We Nutted this game away"

"What did they do with the team that played WF" (They simplified the offense.....duh)

They are catching on much quicker than we did.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

porkurina

Pecos Hog

Quote from: hoghearted on September 20, 2008, 09:40:25 pm
Wow:

"Bring back O"

"What did they do with the team that played WF" (They simplified the offense.....duh)

Precious

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: hoghearted on September 20, 2008, 09:40:25 pm
Wow:

"Bring back O"

While Nutt probably always thought the Arkansas fans were too tough on him, what he didn't realize that being an Arkansas guy bought him a lot of good will.  Ole Miss fans don't give two sh!ts where he is from or who he was a ball boy for.  He can't give any love of helmet speeches.  They just want to win and that's it.

Pecos Hog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 20, 2008, 10:20:11 pm
While Nutt probably always thought the Arkansas fans were too tough on him, what he didn't realize that being an Arkansas guy bought him a lot of good will.  Ole Miss fans don't give two sh!ts where he is from or who he was a ball boy for.  He can't give any love of helmet speeches.  They just want to win and that's it.

No Paw Paw and no Sunshine to run cover for him.   He better keep his eye's open for another gig.