Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

come on over and pull us home! Vandy at Ole Miss starting as I post!

Started by vandybuff, September 20, 2008, 06:01:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mathhog

whoops vandybuff just bumped another vandy thread didn't look

this has been a crazy first quarter.... go dores!@

Lonnie Earl

http://1045thezone.com/Article.asp?id=579117

Is this the same feed that everyone else is listening to? These two play-by-guys are really good. We may need to steal another pbp guy from Vandy. :D

vandybuff

I must go for a bit ==== but we would be delighted for you to listen to our broadcast

www.vucommodores.com  free and quick! 
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

SpareRib

17-14 Ole Miss - This one is starting to like a shoot out.  Will HDN pull in his horns and keep the ball on the ground?
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

Pecos Hog

SpareRib

Quote from: vandybuff on September 20, 2008, 06:47:28 pm
I must go for a bit ==== but we would be delighted for you to listen to our broadcast

www.vucommodores.com  free and quick! 

Thanks, Vandybuff
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

babywhiz

Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

vandybuff

Quote from: Lonnie Earl on September 20, 2008, 06:47:07 pm
http://1045thezone.com/Article.asp?id=579117

Is this the same feed that everyone else is listening to? These two play-by-guys are really good. We may need to steal another pbp guy from Vandy. :D

Yes - John Gromos color and Joe Fisher   great people and very good broadcasters ==== thanks!

babywhiz

OMG, did you see them body slam LSU? haha. that was like...wow.
Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

babywhiz

mathhog

wait wait.... Ole Miss, 2nd and short.... midfield.... Houston...

....CALLS TIMEOUT.

Sound familiar?

$20 bucks it's a SMOKE DRAW that fails to get a 1st!

mathhog

Quote from: mathhog on September 20, 2008, 07:00:43 pm
wait wait.... Ole Miss, 2nd and short.... midfield.... Houston...

....CALLS TIMEOUT.

Sound familiar?

$20 bucks it's a SMOKE DRAW that fails to get a 1st!

PAY UP!!!!  YARDAGE LOST

i wish someone had a list, b/c i know nutt led the world in "yards lost after timeouts"

Pecos Hog

Hoop

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

vandybuff

babywhiz

hahaha...yea, the announcer "They are really struggling with time management" LOL.

mathhog

oh my gosh... so it's 3rd and 17... and nutt calls his THIRD TIMEOUT with 11 min left in the first half.

$30 bucks it's a smoke draw!  RUN IT UP THE MIDDLE NUTT!

NUTT'S PLAYBOOK:

Dirty

A HDN team struggling with time management.  Say it ain't so.

Hoop

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

hamsam

Quote from: mathhog on September 20, 2008, 07:01:35 pm

PAY UP!!!!  YARDAGE LOST

i wish someone had a list, b/c i know nutt led the world in "yards lost after timeouts"

funny! that is one stat he would lead all coaches in!  +1
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

mathhog

Quote from: mathhog on September 20, 2008, 07:02:43 pm
oh my gosh... so it's 3rd and 17... and nutt calls his THIRD TIMEOUT with 11 min left in the first half.

$30 bucks it's a smoke draw!  RUN IT UP THE MIDDLE NUTT!

NUTT'S PLAYBOOK:

pay up!  qb keeper!!!!  4th down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(i'll take a year of drubbings by alabama because i know it will get better.... i can't imagine what this year would be like with hootie at the reigns.  i don't care if we are 2-10 this year. i just want to reiterate how happy i am that nutt is GONE!!!!)

babywhiz

I swear, my ears are gonna start bleeding if they use "the wood" reference anymore this year....

vandybuff

Hoop

Pecos Hog

mathhog

WOOOO

VANDY INTERCEPTS

ball around the 40? not much to go to get a FG

vandybuff

Dirty

mathhog

vandy at the 26...

ole miss still leads 17-14

4 min left  in the half

Dirty

babywhiz

vandybuff

cypert2

Snead throws another intercept or two and he can practice his handeroffer skills next week in practice.
Swinging on the two and the four.

mathhog

TO

4th and 1, 16 yards away

vandy should kick a FG

i like being bold

but its good to get pts on the road whenver you can

Hoop

vandybuff

Dirty

babywhiz

Hoop

vandybuff

And the half ends with Miss taking a knee four times, but with authority!

Oliver

Quote from: vandybuff on September 20, 2008, 07:24:05 pm

That should help their TOP.  haha

vandybuff

And for those of you that are staying for the second half, we might actually pass!  hehe   No, it is a good, fun game!  ' wish I were there!

Pecos Hog

babywhiz

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: vandybuff on September 20, 2008, 07:24:05 pm

Once a P***Y always a P***Y.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.