Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

come on over and pull us home! Vandy at Ole Miss starting as I post!

Started by vandybuff, September 20, 2008, 06:01:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

babywhiz

Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

Dirty

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

babywhiz

Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

Dirty

The real Hogules

Shanked punt by Old Myth goes out of bounds around the 50.

Vandy's starting QB headed to the locker room, backup QB will take over for this possession.

capehog

the announcer " the game is there for the taking by one of the teams" I like vandys chances. If there were ever a coach to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory it is Hooty.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

nuttfreein2008

How many turnovers in this game.  I have the radio on the net but I have been watching Auburn and Lsu

Hoop

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

The real Hogules

Backup QB for Vandy over throws an open receiver around the 15 yard line of OM.

Dirty

Hoop

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

The real Hogules

Vandy runner gets a first down and tag on a late hit by the Rebels!
Football should be somewhere around the Old Myth 25 yard line.

hendrix08hog

FTS BABY

PigglyWiggly

Dirty

The real Hogules

Pecos Hog

Hoop

Dirty

The real Hogules

capehog

go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go go dores go
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

babywhiz

Quote from: nuttfreein2008 on September 20, 2008, 08:13:45 pm
How many turnovers in this game.  I have the radio on the net but I have been watching Auburn and Lsu
Me too...it's been quite fun!

The real Hogules

BigDeal

Pecos Hog

Dirty

Hoop

The real Hogules

Third and goal from the 13 now, after back to back loss yardage plays as the third quarter comes to an end.

Pecos Hog

How many QB draws has Vandy run?   Sounds like Hootie is calling their plays.

The real Hogules

Pass complete, but the Vandy receiver was out of the back of the end zone.

Dirty

Pecos Hog

Hoop

babywhiz

The real Hogules

Dirty

SpareRib

I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

BigDeal

I bet the Rebs march down the field for a TD this series.
Dorks are really getting tired as they have played above their level.

I Thank you.

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

The real Hogules

BigDeal

Quote from: BloodRedHog on September 20, 2008, 08:26:15 pm
Is this being broadcast? Can't find it on GamePlan.

It is on 560 AM if you can pick that up

I thank you.

The real Hogules

Pecos Hog

QuoteI'm going to go out on a limb here. I don't usually like to do this, but will make an exception. I'll put my credibility on the line and
say Ole Miss will beat Vandy by 38-14 .

I thank you.

QuoteHere's a better bet.  How bout we take a vote.  If your boy Nutt loses, you go away and never come back to Hogville?   

Still feel good about your prediction, Big Deal?

The real Hogules

Old Myth down to the Dores 33, it is 2nd and 1-2 yards.

Ooops, ball placed at the 32, first down for OM.

budcampbellfan

"THE 'ARKANSAW RAZA'BACKS' ARE ON THE AIR!" - The late Bud Campbell at the beginning of each radio broadcast game.

hendrix08hog

Quote from: BigDeal on September 20, 2008, 08:24:47 pm
I bet the Rebs march down the field for a TD this series.
Dorks are really getting tired as they have played above their level.

I Thank you.

They're faking it. They want Hootie to call taht smoke draw brutha.
FTS BABY