Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas fans are over looking someone...

Started by Countrybdp, September 16, 2008, 04:26:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Countrybdp

#22 Mark Ingram a year and a half ago, when he was 17.

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

PositronHog

OK, new rule! If you want 2 post something please make it make some sense........ ???

David†

Countrybdp

yraciv

The backup FR RB?  Hasn't got 100 yards in a game yet, and only broken 1 run for longer then 20 yards.  Yeah we're overlooking him b/ he was worse in HS then our FR RB, and hasn't done anything overly impressive yet.  Plus this is his first SEC road game.

hawgsav1

Quote from: Cooper on September 16, 2008, 04:36:01 pm
Since I spent a few days in Alabama this summer, I speak dumbass. He's saying this guy is the Bama running back (?). He trying to point out that this dude was huge two years ago, imagine what he looks like and can do now.

Your insight into the world of retards (and Bammers) is truly amazing.  You should receive compensation for translation work from Hogville.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

RickyRoma

September 16, 2008, 04:46:58 pm #9 Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 04:53:41 pm by hawgnjayhawkland
Quote from: Countrybdp on September 16, 2008, 04:26:51 pm

Bummer cheerleaders spotted yesterday after actually eating #22 Mark Ingram...

Countrybdp

Say what y'all want, you all will be talking about him on this forum Saturday night.

southeasthog

Quote from: Countrybdp on September 16, 2008, 04:26:51 pm

Wow! He can run AND hold a stick at the same time!

Hawgustus Caesar

Quote from: Countrybdp on September 16, 2008, 04:47:10 pm
Say what y'all want, you all will be talking about him on this forum Saturday night.

Saturday, 7:15 P.M. Razorback Discussion at Hogville.net

Hawgustus Caesar:  "Hey, did you see that Bama freshman RB make a complete [CENSORED] out of himself by fumbling twice?"

Countrybdp:  "You guys got lucky."

Hawgustus Caesar:  "We won 31-10!"

Countrybdp:  "Yeah, but wait 'til next year."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I look forward to talking about him...

Countrybdp

Just remember the name for a few days.  On Saturday he'll make sure you never forget it.

Hawgustus Caesar

Quote from: Countrybdp on September 16, 2008, 05:00:37 pm
Just remember the name for a few days.  On Saturday he'll make sure you never forget it.

Bamafans = douches

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Table Rocker

Are u the douschebag that named ur kids tyde and saban? Those kids should be turned over to social services.

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

COCHISE

Hello Mark, nice of you to come on our board and try to talk yourself up since nobody else is, I've never heard of you before now, while we are concerned about our upcoming game with Bama, trust me, it's not because of you.  We had Felix Jones and Darren McFadden for the past 3 years, I assure you, you won't impress us.

WizardofhOgZ

Und here, Klass, ve see de "bumkinus, countreus" (AKA, Country bdp).

Typical uf hees gutless species, der bumkin only posts here on un enemy board - upon vich he vill NOT be found haftur hees packiderms get de razor-hoof up der Bammer-sphincter.  NOR does he leaf any way to contact him if he puzzy's out and fails to come back fer his azz-kicking.  Butchew kin bet that he'll be here gloating if'n his team cheetz der vay to a win.

Typical Bammer!

webbgem

Uh-oh, It's a big, fast, black guy.  I don't see those every weekend. 
Matthew 6:34

webbgem

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on September 16, 2008, 05:12:10 pm
Und here, Klass, ve see de "bumkinus, countreus" (AKA, Country bdp).

Typical uf hees gutless species, der bumkin only posts here on un enemy board - upon vich he vill NOT be found haftur hees packiderms get de razor-hoof up der Bammer-sphincter.  NOR does he leaf any way to contact him if he puzzy's out and fails to come back fer his azz-kicking.  Butchew kin bet that he'll be here gloating if'n his team cheetz der vay to a win.

Typical Bammer!

Is that a mix between Dutch, German, and Gibberish?
Matthew 6:34

SupaCrawf

I already forgot the name...  Not worth scrolling up to see...
I'm kind of a big deal.

Countrybdp

QuoteHello Mark, nice of you to come on our board and try to talk yourself up since nobody else is, I've never heard of you before now, while we are concerned about our upcoming game with Bama, trust me, it's not because of you.  We had Felix Jones and Darren McFadden for the past 3 years, I assure you, you won't impress us.

As you can tell by the title of the thread, you aren't the only one who is over looking him.  He will run over every one of your linebackers.  He is relentless.

The Great Hambino

jspang727

If He even sniffs the 181 Dmac put on them last year...I might remeber his name...then again...probably not. I do however and will always remeber the name Lei Tiffan. 

Hawgustus Caesar

You guys are overlooking Reggie Fish...

however, that is to be expected...

jspang727

Quote from: Countrybdp on September 16, 2008, 05:15:27 pm

As you can tell by the title of the thread, you aren't the only one who is over looking him.  He will run over every one of your linebackers.  He is relentless.

Seriously,  Do you not remeber how your Linebackers got drilled everytime the tried to tackle Dmac?? didnt one guy leave with a concussion? 

I wouldnt come here talking smack to people who witnessed the greatest SEC back of all time for the last three years.

method_hog

I'm in tears.

You guys are always good for a laugh, but this is one of the funniest threads I've read in awhile.  +1 to everyone.  I almost want to thank this dork for posting this topic because it was so laughable. 

Seriously, friend, you've made my day better.  The implied tone of your 'threat' reminded me of this kid I went to High School with that we called "Cornbread Earl".  No joke.  This guy was a walking Bon Jovi song.  I won't get into all of the dozens of stories I could share about Cornbread, but suffice it to say, you guys have to be related.

UAfanatic

jspang727

Wasnt Mark Ingram just sentenced to seven years in prison? that WR for the Giants? 

Two Mark Ingrams could be taking it up the rear Saturday~!!

Hawgin84

Like it really matters if fans overlook someone. Hopefully the Sheriffs department will stop Alabama's team from entering Washington County. Between this running back and their nose guard, our Hogs will be decimated I tell you. Thanks for warning us Country, because we were certainly overlooking them.  :o

snoutface

Quote from: jspang727 on September 16, 2008, 05:22:07 pm
Wasnt Mark Ingram just sentenced to seven years in prison? that WR for the Giants? 

That was his daddy.  He'll be in the next Longest yard remake.
Sometimes it's better for me to be quiet and let everybody believe I'm dumb as dirt, than to speak up and prove it.

Teague

Quote from: jspang727 on September 16, 2008, 05:22:07 pm

They're related.  Hopefully, the son, Mark Junior will stay out of trouble while he plays for us.  He seems like a very intelligent and respectful young man.

And I'm not going to try to threaten you guys with him, be he HAS been a very effective runner so far.  But then, so has Coffee, the #1 guy.  Both are averaging over 6 yards per carry, but that is largely due to the play of the offensive line.  Ingram is going to be a great player by the time he's done though. 

Ugly Uncle

Who?

Please tell your boyfriend to be careful.  I think he might have a promising career.  Please tell him not to trip over any of our Defensive linemen. 
Retired Radio Host

hoghearted

What a well thought out and coherent post. +1 Teague.

Welcome to Hogville.  I hope we have a coming out party at the Tide's expense this Saturday.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Steef

Teague

Quote from: hoghearted on September 16, 2008, 05:36:25 pm
What a well thought out and coherent post. +1 Teague.

Welcome to Hogville.  I hope we have a coming out party at the Tide's expense this Saturday.

Hahaha, well I hope you hold off one week and come out against Texas. 

hoghearted

Quote from: steefhog on September 16, 2008, 05:38:44 pm
+1 Coop.

Hilarious.

I can always count on Cooper to keep me entertained on this board.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

jhog45

M. Smith (and he is only 1)!!!!!

So what's your point?

sivad53

wow teague nice post you didnt threathen us, just brought facts.+1
We could list everyone of our recievers as players you are overlooking ts. That feels really good to say about arkansas recievers and be able to mean it.

Hawgin84

Quote from: jhog45 on September 16, 2008, 05:47:07 pm

M. Smith (and he is only 1)!!!!!

So what's your point?

Now why did you go and warn them JHOG? The Bama fans were overlooking him.

jhog45

Quote from: Hawgin84 on September 16, 2008, 05:52:54 pm
Now why did you go and warn them JHOG? The Bama fans were overlooking him.

He just scared me so bad with that old pic i thought i would try to scare him too. sorry guys

Teague

Quote from: sivad53 on September 16, 2008, 05:50:13 pm
wow teague nice post you didnt threathen us, just brought facts.+1
We could list everyone of our recievers as players you are overlooking ts. That feels really good to say about arkansas recievers and be able to mean it.

Yeah, I guess you could say Bama fans are overlooking a lot of your players, but to be fair, we really don't know anything about them yet.  You have a totally new system, new coach, and apparently aren't going to run the ball 10 out of 9 times.  And we haven't really seen any of your games since they weren't on TV and it's hard to go by stats when they're against early season cupcakes.  So, most of us have no idea what to expect.  Personally, I think my team is a year ahead of your's, but that doesn't always translate onto the field.  I think if everything went as it should on paper, Bama wins by a couple of TD's, but anything can happen, especially when there will be about 30 freshmen on the field Saturday. 

MacHog19

RickyRoma

Quote from: Teague on September 16, 2008, 05:56:27 pm
Yeah, I guess you could say Bama fans are overlooking a lot of your players, but to be fair, we really don't know anything about them yet.  You have a totally new system, new coach, and apparently aren't going to run the ball 10 out of 9 times.  And we haven't really seen any of your games since they weren't on TV and it's hard to go by stats when they're against early season cupcakes.  So, most of us have no idea what to expect.  Personally, I think my team is a year ahead of your's, but that doesn't always translate onto the field.  I think if everything went as it should on paper, Bama wins by a couple of TD's, but anything can happen, especially when there will be about 30 freshmen on the field Saturday. 

I agree with your assessment of where our team is compared to Bama, we may even be two years behind in recruiting.  On paper you guys win the game, but I like our chances of giving Alabama all they want on our home turf.

method_hog

Quote from: Teague on September 16, 2008, 05:34:00 pm

They're related.  Hopefully, the son, Mark Junior will stay out of trouble while he plays for us.  He seems like a very intelligent and respectful young man.

And I'm not going to try to threaten you guys with him, be he HAS been a very effective runner so far.  But then, so has Coffee, the #1 guy.  Both are averaging over 6 yards per carry, but that is largely due to the play of the offensive line.  Ingram is going to be a great player by the time he's done though. 

+1. 

Football and rivalries aside for the moment, no one (with any sense) wishes ill upon rival players on (injuries and so forth) or off (personal / family / criminal problems) the field.  Sorry to hear about the kids dad, I imagine that is tough for any kid to deal with, and I wish him the best of luck.  I hope he is able to stay on the right track.

That being said, a good beating now and then helps kids stay in line, and we'll have one for him on Saturday.

Go Hogs.

pimphog

Quote from: Countrybdp on September 16, 2008, 04:47:10 pm

he can't hold DMac or Felix's jock

COCHISE

Quote from: Countrybdp on September 16, 2008, 05:15:27 pm

A guy from Div. 1 AA W. Illinois ran all over our linebackers, so I hope to hell your guys can, it won't mean schit though because our linebacker corp is not any good and we know it.  I expect all your guys to have big games, passing and rushing.  The only hope we have is to get into a shootout because we're not going to win based on fundamentals, we're too young right now.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!