Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole Miss fans starting to figure out they got Nutted

Started by BigSexyHog, September 16, 2008, 08:59:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

El Puerco

Quote from: PearlHarbor on September 17, 2008, 09:45:18 pm
I really don't think it will take them near as long.

Maybe for some of the more savvy fans.  For the majority, admitting that Nutt was a bad hire = admitting we were right and they were wrong, which they probably would rather avoid.

PearlHarbor

Quote from: El Puerco on September 17, 2008, 09:48:42 pm
Maybe for some of the more savvy fans.  For the majority, admitting that Nutt was a bad hire = admitting we were right and they were wrong, which they probably would rather avoid.

They've no idea the sport they are providing us.

BigDeal

Brownie Tuggle

Quote from: PolishPigPower on September 17, 2008, 08:26:12 am
Nice avatar of Stan Heath.  And he is relevant to us how?  ???

Seriously... "not who to hire as a head coach"?  Show me a pic of Jack Crowe then... or Jack Elam... but to state claims of "letting Nutt go" while maintaining the memory of Heath is, simply, ineffective.

I was never a Stan Heath fan. He's irrelevant to me as Nutt is. Just pimping his avy. He was a sacrificial lamb for the program!

swhogpen

PorkFryRice

Ex-Trumpet

How is it that OLE MISS fans are starting to figure this out after 2 or 3 games, while it took 7 years or more for most Hog fans?  And some Hog fans STILL don't get it!! 

Arkansas really needs to reevaluate its education system...Mississippi seems to be catching up--maybe surpassing Arkansas!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Milton

I got to give them credit, their finguring it out quicker than we did. although they did know before they hired him what we thought of him.
Quote from: Douglas on December 04, 2012, 06:23:54 pm
We've had it with 1 hit wonders coming in, making posts reeking of wanton jackwagonry and then not doing anything about it.

hog_fan

Quote from: BigDeal on September 16, 2008, 08:16:37 pm
I'm going to go out on a limb here. I don't usually like to do this, but will make an exception. I'll put my credibility on the line and
say Ole Miss will beat Vandy by 38-14 .

I thank you.

Wrong again. Your boy drops to 2-3 this week at Florida.

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: BigDeal on September 16, 2008, 03:56:56 pm
Vandy is NOT going to beat Ole Miss. No how, No way, No Vandy.

I thank you.

Excuse me? 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Mr. Hog

Quote from: BigDeal on September 16, 2008, 01:14:08 pm
Here's another quote :

"Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks ".

I thank you.

Hows it working out for ya in Oxford BD  ?   HaHahhahha !
Go Hogs Go!

idochog

Quote from: PearlHarbor on September 17, 2008, 09:45:18 pm
I really don't think it will take them near as long.

Me neither, he dont have media turds like Chuckles, Kirk, et al to prop him up

He dont have a Jim Lindsey to kiss up to.

He dont have a daddy frank AD type
I love Jesus!

Pecos Hog

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 18, 2008, 07:35:23 am
How is it that OLE MISS fans are starting to figure this out after 2 or 3 games, while it took 7 years or more for most Hog fans?  And some Hog fans STILL don't get it!! 

Arkansas really needs to reevaluate its education system...Mississippi seems to be catching up--maybe surpassing Arkansas!

Took me 7 years to figure him out.   Was it HDN's 8th season that he lost at home to Vandy?    Now he loses to Vandy at home in his first year at OM.    I think some of those rebs are starting to figure him out already.   Maybe it will only take them 3 seasons to get rid of him.   

idochog

Quote from: spudhog on September 17, 2008, 09:53:43 am
It's amazing how quickly that some of the Ole Miss faithfull have turned on HDN. The Mob Mentality must reing supreme over there.

Hdn started 8-0 with us. So, he didn't have to "simplify the offense" nor have the good people of the program he was running endure his coach talk after a loss. Plus, his first loss as a hog was against the #1 team in the country.

I just can't believe all the phases that we went through they are going through much sooner.

The sad part is that some of our own still dont get it about Hootie and that is after 10 years
I love Jesus!

SPAL

razorhog29

Hey Nutt is Arkansas favorite Arkansan to hate, as he should be. Houston is the lowest of the low. Us hog fans have every right to gloat in his failure. Maybe oneday he will man up and apologize to the hog nation and we can then let it go, but who am I kidding. His ego is way to big to ever apologize to us. So long live the Nutt bashing threads.

Hogsnort

September 23, 2008, 06:40:56 am #117 Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 06:43:26 am by Hogsnort
I found this thread somewhat interesting-especially the first post.
http://olemiss.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=943&mid=116031665&sid=1036&tid=116031665&style=2&Override=1

Theolesnort

Quote from: BigDeal on September 16, 2008, 08:16:37 pm
I'm going to go out on a limb here. I don't usually like to do this, but will make an exception. I'll put my credibility on the line and
say Ole Miss will beat Vandy by 38-14 .

I thank you.
BigDeal, as a sage wise old man I really don't know why I take the time to mentor you but here goes. Keep your mouth shut and they will only think you are a idiot. Open it and they will know you are a idiot. You did not shoot your credibility because you had none to shoot. Sorry I had to be so direct.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Theolesnort

September 23, 2008, 09:19:04 am #119 Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:00:09 am by Theolesnort
Quote from: razorvision on September 16, 2008, 07:40:26 pm
These are the types of childish, and obnoxious comments that give the Arkansas fan base a black eye.  Fortunately, comments like yours, only represent a small percentage compared to the otherwise mature and sensible Hog fans.  Please... give it a rest! Nutt is gone and Arkansas has Petrino.  Who cares what Nutt says after a game at Ole Miss... He's not our COACH anymore!
Razorvision you still don't get it do you. People like you are the ones that enabled Nutt to do and get away with the things he did for years. Reaganite was instrumental in seeing to it that Nutt left and here you are scolding him. You are not very popular with a bunch of us so you would do well to zip it on things you don't understand.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?