Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seperated at birth-"Alabama edition"

Started by John Futrall, September 15, 2008, 01:53:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo_Better_Hogs

You guys are outstanding!! +1s all around.   :)

HUNGRYHAWG

HUNGRYHAWG

Hawgndaaz

HUNGRYHAWG

NuttinItUp

Nap

I still can't believe that Fuzzy's is gone...

muchoclappup

HUNGRYHAWG

September 19, 2008, 12:25:01 am #58 Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 12:44:25 am by HUNGRYHAWG
Leigh Tiffin

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: HOGSandDUCKS on September 18, 2008, 12:11:00 pm
http://www.crimsontusks.com/about31573.html

Alabama's Arkansas Lookalike thread.

those are really good too. The 2nd page is kind of dumb with the shots at Bobby P. and the people that have no idea what's its like to have a Nutt coached team......
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: HUNGRYHAWG on September 19, 2008, 12:25:01 am
Leigh Tiffin

that is my post from last year. Same "choke" picture and everything
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

John Futrall

Quote from: PolishPigPower on September 18, 2008, 03:35:22 pm
Instead of Whoopi then (since The Almighty DH recommends against it), how about this?

Terrence Cody

PM Dawn

Why do I all of a sudden hear "Set Adrift on Memory Bliss" ringing in my head?

nextlevel

Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

HawgFan25

I am surprised this one hasn't been posted yet...

Nick Saban

Henry Winkler in "Waterboy"

Dcace83

And if I had a gun, with two bullets, and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice. -Michael Scott

<--- I brought that avatar to Hogville. It's win I know.

HoopS

September 19, 2008, 02:09:01 pm #65 Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 02:11:54 pm by HoopS

=

+

Hognum P.I.

Quote from: nextlevel on September 19, 2008, 09:09:53 am

Lane Kiffin

Ray Finkle

Laces out Dan

Great minds think alike.  Guess I looked at this thread a couple hours too late.
http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq95/arkchirodoc/th_Obamastan.jpg

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried!

proud2bpork

September 19, 2008, 03:04:02 pm #67 Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 03:09:42 pm by proud2bpork
Taylor Pharr

Butterball from Hellraiser

proud2bpork

Hognum P.I.

Melorock089

September 19, 2008, 03:38:18 pm #70 Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 05:02:11 pm by Melorock089
Terrence Cody

An Orc ( I wanna know what the hell they feed their kids in Bama!)

Hognum P.I.

Guess I can't copy and paste pics like I thought.

Hognum P.I.

Man_O_Pork

September 19, 2008, 04:24:14 pm #73 Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 04:34:48 pm by tw_haynes
Undra Billingsley

John Thompson III

mojopig

Is it normal for one of your nuts to be bigger than the other two?

Man_O_Pork

Man_O_Pork

mojopig

Is it normal for one of your nuts to be bigger than the other two?

Melorock089

DenverHogFan

Some of those are just too freaking close.  Scary.  It thought the mascot as Republican elephant was a little harsh  :)

collenfan16

tball275

Antoine Caldwell

Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

September 19, 2008, 07:39:54 pm #82 Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 07:41:27 pm by HogsnCards
ched come back pls

Mitch C

Height / Weight:
5-9 / 171

Height:  5-7   Weight:  160 

Mitch C

Mr. Wrestling #2

Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 18, 2008, 11:19:47 pm
Robert Ezell

Wonder bread

That right there is funny, I don't care who you are....

Mitch C

HUNGRYHAWG

Mitch C

Terrance Cody

Rodney King looking very much like Terrance Cody getting his butt kicked by Jonathan Luigs.

P.S.  Spare me!  I know it's poor taste.  That's what makes it so funny.

t-money

W. - What's
  I. -  Important
   N. -  Now

-Lou Holtz

rkamsterdam

rkamsterdam

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

hoggeek

OMG...the one on their board with Casey and the guy in the pool...my wife and I laughed for 5 minutes...tears running down our faces.