Name that $core contest Arkansas vs. Alabama $$

Started by Lanny, September 15, 2008, 01:38:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

clew

Pure as the dawn

DEVIL DOG HOG

Hogs 24

Tide  21

BP grabs AT and wants to know if he made the FG on purpose.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Zen_Hog

RazorbackHer

lrcentral

DeWayne R

When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

Hot_Town_Hog

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

sitting out

ATLHog

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

ARrzrbkfan

AR - 28 :razorback:
AL - 34

I hope that I am wrong, GO HOGS :razorback:.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Killean

Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

Bomis Hawg

24-21 Bama.  Neither team can sustain a drive, stalling after great plays.  Arkansas takes a 21-17 lead late in the 4th quarter on a TD pass from Casey to DJ.  But, Bama drives (like ULM did) the field.  This time, they score.  Ingram goes for an 11-yard  TD run for the GW TD.

:'(

knoah

hogfansince79

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

IBGPN

September 15, 2008, 03:40:27 pm #85 Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 04:06:42 pm by IBGPN
Arkansas 29
Alabama 24

Edit* Somone had 28-24 already.

cosmodrum

44-21 bama

One question about bama fans...do siblings get matching houndstooth undies before they fornicate, or do they just wear paper bags over their heads with Bear's faced glued on? Just wondering.
Go away, batin'

floydhog

Foghorn Leghorns cousin
GO HOGS

If u do what u have always done u will get what u have always gotten

Dr. J

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

sizzlecake

Demaghog

Alabama 38
Arkansas 16

Bama can't mount many long drives but turnovers and field position lead to easy bama TDs.

:|

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

HootieHaterfromALA