Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Say something nice about (spit) Texas

Started by Razorrected, September 08, 2008, 05:02:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgnoxious

I'm Hawgnoxious, and I approve this message.

Razorrected

Texas state line,  is STILL 240 miles from Fayetteville!

TOM "tbw1"

There was a sign on the bank of the Red River saying,  "You are now entering TEXAS."   Those who could read turned back.
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

OahuHawg

Thank god for Houston. If you have a car that you don't want, just park it downtown and go grab a starbucks. It'll be gone by the time you get back.

Jdub

Quote from: ImHogginIt on September 08, 2008, 05:52:30 pm
I'm Arkansan by birth but Texan by choice. Just moved to Allen,TX, home of Casey Dick. Collin County and the metroplex is a great place to live.

How do you like those HOV lanes I just put in?

robs4516

It's in the USA.

Oh wait, it's "like a whole other country".

Never mind.
First of all, I didn't start it...
Second of all, they were all still alive when I walked out

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

MDH

The music scene in Austin.

I saw Pink Floyd in the Alamo Dome.

I saw Rush (x2) at the Starplex (I think it's the Smirnoff Amphitheater now).

I had some good times with friends in my teenage years in and near Wichita Falls.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

cbjagman

HoopS

opineonswine

I hope no one gets hurt by Hurrican Ike.

PigPusher

September 09, 2008, 03:36:14 pm #111 Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 10:55:44 pm by PigPusher
Quote from: Razorrected on September 08, 2008, 05:02:14 pm
I love the mascot.  A trembling orange cow that's skinnier than most of their women.   How you gonna beat that?
Oh yeah, throw in Oklahoma, 80,000 trailers and a pair of dentures and you got a conference!

It is a boy with no gonads (a steer). Calling it a cow is a compliment. What you have with a neutralized  longhorn is a lot of bluster with little bite.  They prove that year after year with occasional exceptions. 
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Bomis Hawg

cosmodrum

These guys are about the only reason (besides brisket and Shiner Bock) that Texas has ever been worth a damn. RIP Dimebag...

Go away, batin'

Hog in MO

Kilgor

We've beaten them 3 out of the last 4 meetings.

Thanks for the wins Texas!
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

bigheadred

You can see the ocean in Texas but it is kinda muddy and dirty looking.
I am Bigheadred and I support this message. Yo soy el hombre.

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: cosmodrum on September 09, 2008, 03:43:01 pm
These guys are about the only reason (besides brisket and Shiner Bock) that Texas has ever been worth a damn. RIP Dimebag...

+1 for Dimebag Darryl I used to watch those guys in the bars at S'port La. They Rocked bigtime!

crtHAWGS

they are Historicaly better than us?  and our all time record vs them is much like it is Vs LSU..

Hawgnoxious

I'm Hawgnoxious, and I approve this message.

Man_O_Pork

TaylorMade7Degree

They've got a tasty Joe's Crab Shack in Dallas ...  :razorback:

Hog-O-Licious

you can say:

yo quiero una puta

yo quiero dos cervezas

yo quiero mas tequila

and everyone knows what you are saying and will give it to you or tell you where to get it.

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." --Joe Theismann

softballguy8

I had a really good time in a Dallas strip club once.

Coach Petrino ... Welcome to Arkansas!