Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TCTWF Pic from Yesterday - Create your own caption game!

Started by Divot, September 07, 2008, 06:04:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sivad53

WizardofhOgZ

"Now . . . see that guy in the stands that looks like Col. Sanders?  He said I could wear these here ice cream pants after Labor Day in Mississippi!"

ICEman

Hand me my bat, I am going to hit it out in this direction.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

SPAL

thats the one...thats don decker. He is the one who made me gain all this weight...but i kept my 40 time.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

budcampbellfan

Are you guys SEC or not?  Now cut the BS and get me a break.
"THE 'ARKANSAW RAZA'BACKS' ARE ON THE AIR!" - The late Bud Campbell at the beginning of each radio broadcast game.

Rayzback

September 07, 2008, 08:49:26 pm #57 Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 08:52:56 pm by Rayzback
Want to see a brain fart? Pull my finger.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

batesvillepharmer

- Hey ref, yall throwin those flags so fast its just messin me up

Boarsnest

Quote from: hawgwash on September 07, 2008, 06:08:32 pm
Here's the pic.

No! that woman on the sidelines is not the Colorado Buffalo Mascot she is part of my posse from Arkansas!

hoopitup3

"Yes sir, feel them man boobs. They're bigger than that there scoreboard. You just gotta love that."

Kris kringle Lick A Pring

Here's the pic.

"Those guys called me some mean, hurtful names and I want to press charges.  I want to sue them.  Sue everybody!"

elkhog

GO HOGS!!!

felixfan

September 07, 2008, 09:22:49 pm #64 Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 09:27:04 pm by felixfan
Here's the pic.

"If yall blow another call like that tight end catching the ball I'm gonna have to take Gus' WildCat, i mean my WildHog, i mean my WildRebel and take it to the WAC and call it the WildRainbows!!!!!!!!!

Admiral

Dang-it, I only have one finger nail left... how can i text after the game?
Petrino - A New HOG Era under construction.

RzBlade

The WF coach must be lipreading .... how else could he know we would run it up the middle again ????

cypert2

Quote from: Papawhog on September 07, 2008, 06:35:47 pm
I see them. Right there. There's ... there's ... Mitch ...and...and...Petrino ....and Gus ...and ... and....NO, I'M NOT CRAZY .. I SEE THEM.
WINNER!!!
Swinging on the two and the four.

ak5150

arkrzrbacks

Da*&^!! Thats him, section 112 row 3 seat 2, The guy that flew that banner. I know that's him, get him the heck outta here.

idochog

I'm warning you, theres my wife and she has a 2x4.  Shes gonna bring the wood
I love Jesus!

Broken Trigger

"You guys take a look at that screen up there!  I called that play, brutha!"

Uncle_dad

RazorWire™

RazorWire™

See that Sasquatch ? She's Teresa Prewitt. One more bad call and I'm putting her on your azzez ...

fdx flyer

You see that last time out right there?  I wanna burn it right now! There's no way we'd need that later!

RazorWire™

See that guy ? His name is Big Deal. He's my lover ...

whatsshakinbacon

Uncle_dad

Lake City Hog

Right over there, no, over there on the other sideline, that's where I was standing when I called that play Brotha!!!!!!

Fence Jockey

Officer, the folks that stole my win went that'a way!!!!!!!!!

Porkys Revenge

Granny fan

Blue35

Hogs-n-Roses

I just shat myself!Did you say the toilets over there? Here hold my golden handcuffs!

Thrilbilly

September 07, 2008, 10:42:46 pm #85 Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 10:49:55 pm by Thrilbilly
Here's the pic.

Obviously Nutts going schizo

Nutt "MAKE THEM STOP" Ref "Who Coach, I don't see anyone"

NuttSu

_Collin1

Quote from: wayne1958 on September 07, 2008, 06:20:12 pm
That's him!  That's DEVICEHIGH!  He has made a mockery of me!
Nah, DeviceHigh was in T Town last night I believe.  The sea of OU daywalkers was just ridiculous at the Fox and Hound.
Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

felixfan

September 07, 2008, 11:55:07 pm #88 Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 12:06:02 am by felixfan
Here's the pic.

"Holy  S*!t!!  Did yall just see Chuck Liddell get knocked the F&#@  Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaactionvp

"They are ruining a good blocking tightend by throwing to DJ that much."

DEVIL DOG HOG

NOW Frank said the spread would not work in the SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Brand X Hog Fan

"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Razorrected

jamie72921

Here's the pic.

It is too a BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right there! RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bless your heart

LLPL

Can you see that score right there? Its an SEC team losing in the 4th quarter to a Sun Belt team.

Razorvet

Here's the pic.

Thats the walk of CHAMPIONS. CHAMPIONS DAMNIT. CHAMPIONS DONT LOSE TO WAKE FOREST. Did you guys forget to visit the Grove before the game? Wake Forest hasnt recruited a single four star player in five years. Thier not Frankin Champions. Do those losers have a player named Kermit? NO. I DO. Thats him right over there. He Special. He runs to the ball. He bounces around the field. He is a two star, two sport diamond in the rough. Hes on the field one minute and in the band the next. Thats special. Thats what winners do. He a winner. Now get over to the alter and bow. Bow and pray. And dont fake it because Dannys in the booth and he has that Bwain Bweed and he can read your mind. Ive got friends in the media. I will make sure you never work in this hell hole again. Do I need to text my friends in the media and call a code red on your ass. Shibest get me a damn cell phone. No NOT a foundation phone. Are you out of your frankin mind. Do you know what would happen if my wife found out I was still textin Donna. Go give yourself ten lashes and say ten wild rebel hotty toddies. Special teams my ass. All the special is right here baby. Im the only special on this field and I called that play brotha. I knew Snead was special when I recruited him out of highschool. He was under the radar but I found him and brought him here. I brought that boy to the grove because he can hand the ball off faster than any bus driver I have ever met.........................

usnavyhogfan

The dream is free, the journey is not.

OahuHawg

Here's the pic.

Is that a pass? Is that legal?

(I say that although Snead was passing quite well)

bolo1010

Here's the pic.

See this finger here??  Its special.. oh boy is it special.. i'll pull the trigger so quick on somebody and it just messes them all up.. and thats special.. do you know how many SEC West rings i got brutha?? 

Fatmanhog

to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt