Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TCTWF Pic from Yesterday - Create your own caption game!

Started by Divot, September 07, 2008, 06:04:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Divot

Some of you are quite clever, so I thought it'd be fun to see how you guys would caption this pic.   I rarely log on to Hogville and don't laugh.

Make me proud.

I don't think the attachment feature will let me add it for some reason.  If someone else can post the pic directly, that'd be great.

Here's the link:

http://www.olemisssports.com//pics24/400/JD/JDCESMGNAHFVKFW.20080907040525.jpg

jst01

hawgwash

September 07, 2008, 06:08:32 pm #3 Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 06:10:20 pm by hawgwash
Here's the pic.

Fort Swine

Don't you see Donna right there?  I have been texting her all day.  How can you miss that?
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

hawgwash

reddierazorback

Go HOGS!

YodaHog

SkunkyMunky

You see that posse? I'll sick em on you, and they bring that wood.
"Do you want to be safe and good, or do you want to take a chance and be great?"
Jimmy Johnson

"Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple."
Barry Switzer

farhan

Sivad

he-_hate_nutt

Daddy Frank is sitting right over there....dont make wake him up!

gohogsgo006

Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

Chad In Real Life

Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

idochog

I love Jesus!

hawgwash

Boss Hogg

I WISH THOSE FREAKS ON HOGVILLE WOULD LEAVE ME THE F*** ALONE!!!!!!!

Rocktownhog

"the quarterback threw the ball! That can't be legal!"
GO HOGS!

RazorbackMarine71638

SteveInArk

Quote from: hawgwash on September 07, 2008, 06:08:32 pm

"Don't let those Ole Miss alumni over there,
the ones in blue shirts... don't let 'em on the field.
They'll hurt me if they get out here."
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Papawhog

I see them. Right there. There's ... there's ... Mitch ...and...and...Petrino ....and Gus ...and ... and....NO, I'M NOT CRAZY .. I SEE THEM.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Porkyswine

porkurina

I know that's Mitch Mustain.  Get him out of the stadium.  Are ya'll with him?  Did he send you here?  My mom's gonna talk to you.

DezNuttstehsuq

See ref, if you look right up there on MY new High Def jumbotron you will definitely see an illegal play...give it sec.. there it is their tightend caught that pass....thats illegal!!!...

kgr

What have we learned in 2,064 years?

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to
work,  instead of living on public assistance."
                                                               -
Cicero   - 55 BC

So,   evidently nothing.

BRUTUS POUNDCAKE

I'm gonna call a CODE RED on that Mutha F***&er right there before the weeks out - you can take that and 3 million to the bank....

RD

"You see that helmet right over there, I love that helmet brotha"

RealSmartGuy

See these hands, the golden handcuffs have been removed baby

chortle

Here's the pic.

"Since I came to Oxford, my mantits have gotten as big as that scoreboard right there"

DoubleReedHawgCaller

No thats my other brother in the press box hes just watching. We gotta pick-up game after this one.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Reaganite

clutch

Michaelt

Why can't you just put our name over the 30, and WF name over the 28?!?!?!!?
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

Ceba

Look up there guys! Coach Broyles is agreeing with so you should too!

tuskavarnna

what cannot be remedied must be endured

razorbrass

Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

Ouachihog

"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

twistitup

I want the ladder over there dammit....in front of the freaking band - I thought you knew!

Wait I need to win the game first....
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

cbjagman

You mean to tell me that a forward pass is legal?!?!?!?

Boarsnest

September 07, 2008, 07:46:09 pm #41 Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 04:39:37 am by Boarsnest
Here's the pic.

See that guy right there! Right there! That is Harry King! Moral victories and my man boobs really get him excited!

Whiskey River

September 07, 2008, 07:47:52 pm #42 Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 07:49:49 pm by Whiskey River
"that guy just said I was a D!ckless Nutt."
This species has amused itself to death...

The Great Hambino

"Look at Colonel Reb right there!  He is still crying!"

Nashville Fan

TCTWF: That guy has my likeness on his t-shirt.
Ref: No that's just the democratic donkey.
TCTWF: Are you sure?
Ref: Yes, The Obama 08 give me great confidence.
Pittman or Bust!

hawgwilde

"Is that the steaming turd I'm going to eat for losing this game?"
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Proud to be a European-American since 1968!

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

hillhog

"See those guys over there? They are from Hogville and prevented me from getting the AD job. I want you to throw an Illegal Procedure flag!!

Boarsnest

Here's the pic.

Guys that man right there is Archie "freaking" Manning, get the band ladder over there quick I have got some serious butt kisssing to do after we achieve this special moral victory!   

PaleHorse

Hog Database \ Arkansas Razorback Football History