Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OSU at USC [all posts on the game, announcers, DW, coaches, etc)

Started by jcmojica23, September 06, 2008, 10:45:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

How many catches will DW have tonight against Ohio St.

2-4
23 (21.1%)
5-7
53 (48.6%)
8-10
12 (11%)
10 or more
8 (7.3%)
0- he wants to stay on the sideline with Mitch.
13 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Voting closed: September 14, 2008, 05:42:25 pm

jcmojica23

JDHogg

For those of us unfortunately placed without tv, is there a score?
"That's why you want something a little different", says Nutt entering his 9th season on the hill.
"You look at Florida last year," Nutt says.  "They struggled with their offense because of change...overhaul change.  Change is hard."

Quoted from August 2006 Hootens's Arkansas Football.

UhOhioHog

jcmojica23

man i dont think i have ever been so into a game and that includes all the big games SC has been in.  I just want to tackle someone im so into it!!!

JDHogg

Quote from: Reaganite on September 13, 2008, 07:56:56 pm
USC 7
tOSU 3

Thanks!

All I could see was the bitchin about HD.  I wish i could see it in any format!!
"That's why you want something a little different", says Nutt entering his 9th season on the hill.
"You look at Florida last year," Nutt says.  "They struggled with their offense because of change...overhaul change.  Change is hard."

Hawgnoxious

I would rather listen to Chuck Barrett call a game than Brent Mussburger. 

I'm Hawgnoxious, and I approve this message.

jcmojica23

jcmojica23

bobbybouchet

Too lazy to read the whole thread...but this has to be a hard gig for Herbstreit.  Imagine if you played for the Hogs, and you had to call a Nationally Televised game against a rival.  Could you be objective?  He is trying, but I can tell he wants to say, "You suck Trojans!"

UhOhioHog

FYI...Auburn's Brad Lester being carted off with a neck injury.

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

bobbybouchet

I gotta give USC credit, they run a very QB friendly offense.  His line is awesome, and he always has the check down to running backs.  Hate to admit, but cool offense.

jcmojica23

jcmojica23

Hope everything is ok with Lester...Hate to see anyone go down no matter what team he is on

bobbybouchet

Quote from: Tommy2Hog on September 13, 2008, 08:09:55 pm
Who cares how many catches he has. Last time I looked he did not play for Razorbacks.

Dude, you're a dork, assuming you are talking about Damian Williams.  Was he not a hog at one time?

UhOhioHog

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: TexasHogfan on September 13, 2008, 08:12:07 pm
Just wait until you play the Bruins!!!

JK Obviously.

Speaking of Bruins...has BYU stopped scoring yet?
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hogs25

Quote from: bobbybouchet on September 13, 2008, 08:04:38 pm
Too lazy to read the whole thread...but this has to be a hard gig for Herbstreit.  Imagine if you played for the Hogs, and you had to call a Nationally Televised game against a rival.  Could you be objective?  He is trying, but I can tell he wants to say, "You suck Trojans!"

Herbie should do MNF.  He is "the" best college announcer.

UhOhioHog

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on September 13, 2008, 08:14:24 pm
Speaking of Bruins...has BYU stopped scoring yet?

Norm Chow must have been calling plays for BYU, right?

Bronco Mendenhall is a very good coach.  BYU should be the BCS buster this year.

bobbybouchet

Quote from: hogs25 on September 13, 2008, 08:14:34 pm
Herbie should do MNF.  He is "the" best college announcer.
No complaints here, he is a great announcer.  I just wonder how I would be if I had a huge vested interest.

riccoar

Anybody got a live internet feed for the USC Ohio St. game?

JDHogg

Quote from: bobbybouchet on September 13, 2008, 08:12:04 pm
Dude, you're a dork, assuming you are talking about Damian Williams.  Was he not a hog at one time?

Agreed.  And neither does DMac or Felix or Matt Jones.  Dude, what is the point?  Do we have to stop paying attention to him now?  If you don't that's fine, but leave everyone to their own decision.

bobbybouchet

Quote from: JDHogg on September 13, 2008, 08:18:28 pm
Agreed.  And neither does DMac or Felix or Matt Jones.  Dude, what is the point?  Do we have to stop paying attention to him now?  If you don't that's fine, but leave everyone to their own decision.

I'm lost in your argument...I lose.  You're smart, I'm dumb, you're good looking, I'm not attractive.

jcmojica23

bythelake

Am I the only one that thought that those 2 holding penalties were questionable?  If you call those 2, then you have to call holding every play.  USC is getting some home cooking.  The sad part is they don't need any.  Come on refs let this game be just a little bit close so that we can have some fun.

DeltaHog

Quote from: Tommy2Hog on September 13, 2008, 08:28:01 pm
Some of you are ridiculous. You want to pull for a team that blew Arkansas out of of the building two years in a row. Just because they have an Arkansas traitor on their team. I do not see how any Hog fan could pull for either of the two.

+1.

I don't give a damn who wins.  Just want to see a good game.  (Probably not going to happen though)
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I want to be controlling it."   Clint Eastwood

Qbackinman

OK I thought I was seeing things.

USC's Joe McKnight is No. 4. USC also has a safety wearing No. 4. How is that? Anybody?

JDHogg

Some of you are ridiculous. You want to pull for a team that blew Arkansas out of of the building two years in a row. Just because they have an Arkansas traitor on their team. I do not see how any Hog fan could pull for either of the two.

Strong words that belong in the forum titled "vents".  This thread is about the game, which includes players.  Is someone forcing you to read the posts?  If not, you CAN CHOOSE to read something else. 

Let people have their opinion, but leave the game thread out of it please.  Some of us have no TV and are trying to keep up with what's going on in the game, and would appreciate the "traitor" posts to go elsewhere. 

DeltaHog

"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I want to be controlling it."   Clint Eastwood

Qbackinman

And Tommy2 you're an idgit. The kid is from Arkansas, not some JC transfer who passed through. He's one of ours.

And why haven't they said what's wrong with Williams? Did I miss it? They said he was important. You'd think they'd give an update.

jcmojica23

INTERCEPTION REY MAUALUGA TAKES IT BACK TO THE HOUSE TOUCHDOWN TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qbackinman

UhOhioHog

Quote from: Qbackinman on September 13, 2008, 08:32:57 pm

USC's Joe McKnight is No. 4. USC also has a safety wearing No. 4. How is that? Anybody?

With so many players there are multiple situations where two players wear the same number.  They just can't be on the field at the same time. 

DeltaHog

Few things better to watch in football than a big defensive guy getting a pick 6.

It wasn't as good as Keith Jackson's a few yesrs back though.   ;D

jcmojica23

JDHogg

Quote from: Qbackinman on September 13, 2008, 08:32:57 pm

NCAA allows two players to share a number as long as they are not occupying the same position and are not on the same side of the ball.  The limits of numbers with 85 schollies makes this more common than you think.

bigyellowdog

Is that you Tommy Smith?  ...and what was the common demonimator between 2 embarassing blowouts and someone being a "traitor" as you would put it?  Hootie Nutt.

UhOhioHog

Quote from: Qbackinman on September 13, 2008, 08:34:50 pm
Interception return TD USC!!!

And the blowout begins.

Who will the Trojans play in the BCS Title game?

JDHogg

Hawgvillain

Pryor looks decent at QB but it's ridiculous how he gets in the face of every single defender that tackles him.  That's exactly what you want your QB doing...

DeltaHog

JDHogg

Quote from: TexasHogfan on September 13, 2008, 08:37:07 pm
Who will the Trojans play in the BCS Title game?

Florida with BYU on the outside looking in.........

Pigdiana Jones

Just turned the game on, suckhio state is getting their asses kicked... and it feels good.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

JDHogg

AirForceHog

Man. I was hoping for a close game. This looks to be a blowout.
Fumble USC ball!
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

songofthesword

DeltaHog

Quote from: JDHogg on September 13, 2008, 08:38:52 pm
Score?  21-3 SC?

I know it's the wrong thread but since you aren't around a TV, Auburn - 3, Miss. State - 0.  10:45 left in the game.

Buff

bigyellowdog

September 13, 2008, 08:46:09 pm #199 Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 08:47:44 pm by bigyellowdog
Quote from: JDHogg on September 13, 2008, 08:41:18 pm
Florida with BYU on the outside looking in.........

Could you imagine the USC-Tebow love-fest?