Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OM vs. Wake thread [keep it all here]

Started by Dirty, September 06, 2008, 02:41:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

want2be

Hell, Nutter is passing more than running.......Was Broyles calling all those plays for 10 years?

pablo_escobar

Maverick Razorback

IF YOU AINT FIRST...YOUR LAST!!

One of Arkansas last lowriders.

Maverick Razorback

pablo_escobar

want2be

The Carsalesman Strikes Again

HOGSWEAT

That kinda looked like Manning to Tyree, haha

Ol josh

You gotta give "Tits" some credit. Those rebs seem to be bouncin around pretty good out there.

Section123

BigDeal

The dominance of a SEC team is beginning to show.

I thank you.

Dirty

Lucky play!  Even a blind man finds a copper penny once in a while.

alohawg

We interupt this thread for a newsflash.....Notre Dame still sucks!  ;D
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

want2be

Wake better wake up, I bet big time that they would win by 7

IUHog

SwinedMelon

Wakes DB's are terrible... That TD should have never happened. Quite lucky there OM was.
"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

pablo_escobar

Hogz87

Wow.  This entire thread is so sad.  Don't get me wrong, I didn't think HDN was a good coach and am glad he's gone, but if some of you would actually read some of the stuff you're posting you might see how ridiculous you sound.  Get over it people!!  Nutt is gone.  If he suceeds at Ole Miss this year who cares?!?  He has a talented team.  The fact that you all are posting on this thread like it is a Hog game and belittling everything that Ole Miss does is just sad. 

And yes, I read this thread, I still can't get over how ridiculously stupid 95% of the posts in it sound.  Whoever made the ex girlfriend analogy came pretty close to hitting the nail on the head.  You all may not be jealous because another school has Nutt now but you are still acting obsessed with the guy.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I don't know if I hate Ole Miss doing well more because of Houston or because most Ole Miss fans are arrogan pr!cks who think they got a hell of a coach.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

SemperHawg

He keeps throwing up stuff like that he'll have 10 ints half way through SEC play...this game has nothing to with Ole Piss, or Hootie, SEC atheletes are just heads and shoulders above the ACC.

TorsinAHog

Quote from: nutted on September 06, 2008, 03:23:51 pm
How about just not talk about Arkansas you stupid announcers.....just leave it alone.

Talk about how wonderful big tit is but just leave the hogs OUT of it.
So a double standard is appropriate on this board? Its ok for you to stalk Nutt and discuss his previous situation at UA but for the announcers it isnt?
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

Maverick Razorback

Quote from: BigDeal on September 06, 2008, 03:27:44 pm

I thank you.
are you from arkansas?

pignosticator

Quote from: Ol josh on September 06, 2008, 03:27:25 pm
You gotta give "Tits" some credit. Those rebs seem to be bouncin around pretty good out there.

I was just thinking that!....Tits it is!!!
Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

— John Heisman (1869–1936), legendary football coach for whom the Heisman Trophy is named

DenverHogFan

I can't remember when I've been so torn.  I want the dork to suffer in every way possible, but I will always feel compelled to support the conference.

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: BigDeal on September 06, 2008, 03:27:44 pm

I thank you.

I can agree with that

LRMedHawg

We just have to make it win-win to get thru this guys.  He loses, we hate Nutt and are happy.  Other option is SEC is by far the best and dont think anymore into it. 

pablo_escobar

hell  i still cant believe a white guy is named jevon.. still scratching my head over that...

ToppHawwg

The thing is.......why do we even give a flip about Nutt and how his team is doing?   Let alone have a huge thread about his game.    He's gone........to heck with him.....we will see him one time a year until he is run off from ole Miss!
Doesnt matte how good it looks on the field, as long as we win I am happy!

Porkyswine

Ole Miss will likely vault into the rankings if they win considering ESPNs love affair with Hooten since he left.

31to6

Quote from: SemperHawg on September 06, 2008, 03:29:24 pm
He keeps throwing up stuff like that he'll have 10 ints half way through SEC play...this game has nothing to with Ole Piss, or Hootie, SEC atheletes are just heads and shoulders above the ACC.
LOL that is just what I was about to post.

Dirty

Quote from: Porkyswine on September 06, 2008, 03:31:28 pm
Ole Miss will likely vault into the rankings if they win considering ESPNs love affair with Hooten since he left.

That will be the kiss of death for Ole Miss.  Nutt couldn't keep us in it.

Porkyswine

Danny's miraculous recovery has enabled Ole Piss to implement the potent "Wild Rebel" haha.

Lando Calrissian

Guys, calm down.

It's Hooter with an early lead meaning there is a 99.9% he will pucker up after halftime and blow this thing.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

pablo_escobar

Quote from: Hogz87 on September 06, 2008, 03:29:05 pm
Wow.  This entire thread is so sad.  Don't get me wrong, I didn't think HDN was a good coach and am glad he's gone, but if some of you would actually read some of the stuff you're posting you might see how ridiculous you sound.  Get over it people!!  Nutt is gone.  If he suceeds at Ole Miss this year who cares?!?  He has a talented team.  The fact that you all are posting on this thread like it is a Hog game and belittling everything that Ole Miss does is just sad. 

And yes, I read this thread, I still can't get over how ridiculously stupid 95% of the posts in it sound.  Whoever made the ex girlfriend analogy came pretty close to hitting the nail on the head.  You all may not be jealous because another school has Nutt now but you are still acting obsessed with the guy.
if ya dont like the thread...dont read it, and dang sure dont post to it..

and i thank you

SwinedMelon

"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

TorsinAHog

Quote from: PorkOpine on September 06, 2008, 03:25:43 pm
Perhaps you should become an OM fan.  It's obvious you care for Nutt more than Arkansas.

Thanks for the advice. Ill call Monday and cancel my Broyles-Matthew Scholarship donation
Quote from: Hogz87 on September 06, 2008, 03:29:05 pm

I got more than 10 smites for that GF comment. 
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

Hogz87

Quote from: TorsinAHog on September 06, 2008, 03:29:28 pm
So a double standard is appropriate on this board? Its ok for you to stalk Nutt and discuss his previous situation at UA but for the announcers it isnt?

The majority of the people posting on this thread are just sad.  I've seen at least four or five different excuses as to why Ole Miss is keeping this game close, and none of them have to do with HDN.  Early on in the thread everyone was saying that Wake was going to trounce Ole Miss, then a little later you see a string of posts full of some of the worst excuses I've ever seen as to why it is a close game.

Oliver

Hi, I'm Hootie.  I'll balance an offense once I'm at another school to spite people.

alohawg

Quote from: pablo_escobar on September 06, 2008, 03:30:58 pm
hell  i still cant believe a white guy is named jevon.. still scratching my head over that...

It's 2008, just look @ the two Presidential tickets.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Dirty

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on September 06, 2008, 03:32:35 pm
Guys, calm down.

It's Hooter with an early lead meaning there is a 99.9% he will pucker up after halftime and blow this thing.

That's true!  Then the TCTWF lovers can cry all night.

jgphillips3

Quote from: DenverHogFan on September 06, 2008, 03:30:00 pm
I can't remember when I've been so torn.  I want the dork to suffer in every way possible, but I will always feel compelled to support the conference.

Yep.  I can agree there.  I despise the man and want him to fail; I just want it to happen in SEC play among our conference brothers...just like when he was here.  It is hard for me to pull for an ACC team to beat an SEC team, even if Nutt is coach.  However, I almost want WF to destroy them.  Love for conference, Despise for Nutt.  Conflicted...

Porkyswine

Arkansas is playing 20 TRUE freshman in a close game.  About 9 start.  Hooten didn't leave due to all of the allegations and fan stuff.  He left because of 2 things.
*He knew that lack of talent of the upperclassmen coming back.
*He knew that Gus was going to roll into fayetteville and kick his ass in front of the whole state.
That's why he left.  *** coward.  Good riddance.

Hogsnort

Quote from: Dutch Creek Hog on September 06, 2008, 03:24:31 pm
Anybody got a link to watch?

I can't get any of the previous ones to load.
I'm having good luck with the one posted.
http://channelsurfing.net/watch-espn2-test.html

The_Iceman

before you start thinking Nutt is doing something good down there, take a look at this:

http://arkansas.rivals.com/commitlist.asp

compare that to Mississippi state. http://arkansas.rivals.com/commitlist.asp

I guess thats all Nutt could find that "love the helmet." seems like if they don't want to be rebels, he doesnt want them. Croom is working Nutt on the recruiting field. Nutt will take advantage of Coach O's players then go through a rough time. Sound familiar?

Section123

WF was ready for the stretch play to the right

Dirty

Dutch Creek Hog

Its simple.

Because we HATE that mommafricker.
I love guntr.

Feral Hog on 9/10/08 on Nutt's inability to conserve timeouts:
QuoteHe eats Timeouts like cocktail nuts... They're like quarters in the pocket of a 3 year old in a candy shop.

pablo_escobar

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on September 06, 2008, 03:32:35 pm
Guys, calm down.

true.. a giant mark of Nutts brilliance is his absolute inability to make any sort of a halftime adjustment...   we at least have that to look forward to

SwinedMelon

Ha ha... 3rd and 8 and they pass for 5! Sound familiar?

BigDeal

Quote from: wdremington on September 06, 2008, 03:31:55 pm
LOL that is just what I was about to post.

I was blasted on this a few days ago for just being honest and saying Ole Miss an SEC team would beat Wake Forest , a ACC team by 2 touchdowns.  They are getting outplayed and out coached so far.

I thank you.

Hogz87

Quote from: TorsinAHog on September 06, 2008, 03:33:09 pm
Thanks for the advice. Ill call Monday and cancel my Broyles-Matthew Scholarship donation
I got more than 10 smites for that GF comment. 

It's ok.  Your head is actually clear.  Most of these morons are still blinded by the mediocre job Nutt did while at Arkansas.  The fact that there isa 5+ page thread for this game that doesn't even involve the Hogs should be enough to make some people realize how obsessed they are with HDN.