Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Links to the OM/WF game [6 merged threads]

Started by cdhogfan, September 06, 2008, 11:48:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomis Hawg

Doesn't look that way.  Shows Oregon State/Penn State and Oklahoma/Cincinnati are the ABC & ESPN2 games.

Justifiable Hogicide

Yes, it will be shown, but with a parental advisory:
"ESPN does not endorse the repulsive and unhealthy public eating of fingernails".

Hawg Barry

Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on September 06, 2008, 11:51:50 am
"ESPN does not endorse the repulsive and unhealthy public eating of fingernails".
LOL
PetrinoBall is rolling!!

cdhogfan

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on September 06, 2008, 11:49:32 am
Doesn't look that way.  Shows Oregon State/Penn State and Oklahoma/Cincinnati are the ABC & ESPN2 games.

On my guide it says the OU Cincy game will be on ABC, but on ESPN2 it says either the Penn State or Ole Miss game.

cdhogfan

funny, but were you serious that it will be show?

Dwight_K_Shrute

September 06, 2008, 12:13:38 pm #6 Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 12:17:41 pm by Dwight_K_Shrute
Here is what it says on the ESPN website.  The 2:30 central game is a split broadcast.  Will either be Wake-Ole Miss or Oregon St.-Penn State.  Now I'm sure 40/29 will show Wake-Ole Miss but it may be delayed because of the USM-AU game on Raycom.  Usually when the Raycom runs late they will show the 2:30 game from the start instead of joining it in progress.

On most Cox affiliates up here we get the ABC channel out Tulsa as well.  They always show the ABC game on time so most of the time they are anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes ahead of 40/29 when they have to delay.

The question will be whether the Tulsa affiliate shows Wake-Ole Miss or OSU-PSU.

Just saw map on the other thread that shows OU Cincy is also on so who knows.  I'm betting we get it somewhere but if not 40/29 will be getting a nasty Shrute mail.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

HawgFan25

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 06, 2008, 12:13:38 pm
Here is what it says on the ESPN website.  The 2:30 central game is a split broadcast.  Will either be Wake-Ole Miss or Oregon St.-Penn State.  Now I'm sure 40/29 will show Wake-Ole Miss but it may be delayed because of the USM-AU game on Raycom.  Usually when the Raycom runs late they will show the 2:30 game from the start instead of joining it in progress.

On most Cox affiliates up here we get the ABC channel out Tulsa as well.  They always show the ABC game on time so most of the time they are anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes ahead of 40/29 when they have to delay.

The question will be whether the Tulsa affiliate shows Wake-Ole Miss or OSU-PSU.
I think you don't understand.  40/29 IS NOT showing the Ole Miss game. They are showing the OU game.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: HawgFan25 on September 06, 2008, 12:16:04 pm
I think you don't understand.  40/29 IS NOT showing the Ole Miss game. They are showing the OU game.

I just corrected myself once I saw the map
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Lard

the espn map shows that we will get the oregon state v. penn state game in NWA.
"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - John Quincy Adams

ThisTeetsTaken

I think ABC is showing it over on the east coast.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Lard

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - John Quincy Adams

Wahls

Is there anyone with verzion that can get me a backdoor link?
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

Kilgor

Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

neal64ss

I was thinking the same thing.

Lard

-Thomas Jefferson

31to6

I almost lost my breakfast earlier. I heard dorko and looked up and there he was in a closeup on ESPNHD in all his nervous lip-licking, spittle spraying glory babbling about the game....

Sivad

Quote from: wdremington on September 06, 2008, 01:47:58 pm
I almost lost my breakfast earlier. I heard dorko and looked up and there he was in a closeup on ESPNHD in all his nervous lip-licking, spittle spraying glory babbling about the game....
Sounds like he is in his usual pre-game nervous-nellie meltdown.
I am SO glad he is gone.

hogs25

Quote from: Sivad on September 06, 2008, 01:55:02 pm
Sounds like he is in his usual pre-game nervous-nellie meltdown.
I am SO glad he is gone.

and Shibest his puppy right behind him.  I can't wait. 

biggdaddyt

Wahls

Quote from: biggdaddyt on September 06, 2008, 02:02:22 pm
I have AT&T, but here are a few to try......                              http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/player

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/index

Wont work.

If you could do me a favor. Open up a game, and right click and click properties. Copy and paste the links. Then at the top (like the toolbar of internet explorer/firefox) it should say view. Click that, then find "source" then click that. A notepad file should come up. Copy and paste all of it here. It will probably be very long.
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

MojaveJoe

You can't right click the video. Its also a flash video player.

Sorry.

Lard

well.....i'm in fayetteville and espn2 is showing the ole miss game here even though the map said we would get oregon state/penn state
-Thomas Jefferson

Lard

-Thomas Jefferson

Maverick Razorback

Quote from: Lard on September 06, 2008, 02:30:40 pm
and i just got blacked out
yep..same here..batesville area..have to watch on channel 7
IF YOU AINT FIRST...YOUR LAST!!

One of Arkansas last lowriders.

WagesHog

Porkyswine

my area.  I switched to game plan and it's on 792 but not in HD.  What gives?

woodhog14

I'm getting College Football Overdrive from ESPNNews airing on ESPN2...WTH???

cdhogfan

Simple Swineman

RazrRila99

ESPN2HD is blacked out in Kansas City, no Ole Miss/Wake for me.  Plus no ESPN2 HD for me.  Hell, I dont even have access to ESPN360.com to watch the Razorbacks tonight :(

hawgitect

Quote from: Lard on September 06, 2008, 02:29:06 pm
well.....i'm in fayetteville and espn2 is showing the ole miss game here even though the map said we would get oregon state/penn state

You are? I'm getting the penn state/oregon state game on espn2 in Fayetteville.

scottwillrazbackfan1

Its blackout on ESPN2
The Auburn & S. Miss game is still on ABC

Lando Calrissian

Anybody else been able to get it working on ESPN360?  I need my weekly dose of Hooter.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

HoginIllinois

Quote from: thewahls7 on September 06, 2008, 02:19:57 pm
Wont work.

If you could do me a favor. Open up a game, and right click and click properties. Copy and paste the links. Then at the top (like the toolbar of internet explorer/firefox) it should say view. Click that, then find "source" then click that. A notepad file should come up. Copy and paste all of it here. It will probably be very long.

I copied the file and it's way too long to paste here. If you'll pm me your e-mail addy I'll send it to you.

pablo_escobar

yeah so why are they blacking out an ol miss game..in arkansas? 

HawgFan25

I am using Firefox.  The link says it is IE only though. 

Are you on a Mac?

Arkapigdiesel

ESPN2 is blacked out on DirectTV.  What the frick!?
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

In Little Rock ESPN2 isn't showing any game. Why would they be blacked out?

Good thing I'm about to leave to see the Hogs.

Lando Calrissian

pablo_escobar

my katv 7  is saying ole miss / wake now fyi

Simple Swineman

Quote from: pablo_escobar on September 06, 2008, 02:38:27 pm
yeah so why are they blacking out an ol miss game..in arkansas? 

Makes no sense whatsoever

deltahogfan

Quote from: Lard on September 06, 2008, 02:30:40 pm
and i just got blacked out
Ditto here. WTH is going on? I live in SE Arkansas.
Those who get there first with the most.

pablo_escobar

woodhog14

Quote from: hawgitect on September 06, 2008, 02:34:50 pm
You are? I'm getting the penn state/oregon state game on espn2 in Fayetteville.

Crap!!! I'm in Fayetteville and on ESPN2 I'm getting this ESPN News BS...called College Football Overdrive

Bomis Hawg

pablo_escobar

Quote from: woodhog14 on September 06, 2008, 02:40:55 pm
Crap!!! I'm in Fayetteville and on ESPN2 I'm getting this ESPN News BS...called College Football Overdrive

i think the premise of college football overdrive is to hype games that u gotta pay espn to see..

WagesHog

In Eldorado we have 3 ABC's channel 3, 6, and 7
7 is still showing Auburn, but 6 is showing ole miss, and 3 is showing OU