Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole Miss Vs Wake Forest game

Started by Razorhogs, September 05, 2008, 02:58:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: HawgFan25 on September 06, 2008, 08:53:10 am
Is he seriously calling Malzahn's offensive scheme "Wild Rebel" now?  This must really piss off Gus.

I wish this game was on in Ft. Smith.  We get stuck with the Sooners.

Of course he is.......you do realize that he and Danny came up with that so they own the rights to it? <heavy heavy sarcasm>
Go Hogs Go!

Rod6275

Choose This Day Who you will Serve...As For Me...It  Is The Hogs !

hog_fan

A top tier SEC team. Intersting since they went 0-8 in SEC last season. They haven't won anyhting yet. They ebat memphis. Big deal. Their former coach beat was 3-0 against them and face it big deal everyone is learning how to stop the wildcat now and without a Mcfadden and Jones it won't work for near as long.

BigDeal

Quote from: HawgFan25 on September 06, 2008, 08:53:10 am
Is he seriously calling Malzahn's offensive scheme "Wild Rebel" now?  This must really piss off Gus.

I wish this game was on in Ft. Smith.  We get stuck with the Sooners.

Yes he is. The offense is his to name. For your reading pleasure : http://olemiss.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=846858

I thank you.

gohogsgo006

Quote from: BigDeal on September 06, 2008, 10:17:55 am
Yes he is. The offense is his to name. For your reading pleasure : http://olemiss.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=846858

I thank you.

Just remember, if he runs the WildCat more than 10 times in a game, things probably aren't gonna turn out right for you.

I thank you, very much.
Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

BAMF*tuba*MAC

........TUCK FEXAS........

pioneerhog

Well I just looked at the guide on DISH network to see when this game was on. I find it on ESPN2 but then notice that it is BLACKED OUT. I am getting to where I HATE having Dish, or well just a sat in general.

Now if it was a Arkansas game that was blacked out I would be going to Suddenlink first thing Monday morning.

hogs25

Quote from: Rod6275 on September 06, 2008, 09:21:17 am
game on espn gameplan

Mine says KATV at 2:30.  It was blackedout on the Duece but maybe it's on Channel 7.

pioneerhog

Quote from: hogs25 on September 06, 2008, 10:30:51 am
Mine says KATV at 2:30.  It was blackedout on the Duece but maybe it's on Channel 7.
Hey there it is, thanks for the info.

pioneerhog

I say that Wake will have no problem with ole Nutty

Wake - 38
Nutty - 10

Bigfoot

Quote from: pioneerhog on September 06, 2008, 10:29:49 am
Well I just looked at the guide on DISH network to see when this game was on. I find it on ESPN2 but then notice that it is BLACKED OUT. I am getting to where I HATE having Dish, or well just a sat in general.

Now if it was a Arkansas game that was blacked out I would be going to Suddenlink first thing Monday morning.
I have suddenlink and they don't even have the game available. So I'm headed to my folks place to watch it.

pioneerhog

Quote from: bigfoot on September 06, 2008, 10:34:26 am

I have suddenlink and they don't even have the game available. So I'm headed to my folks place to watch it.
They don't have the Ole Miss game on ESPN2 or on KATV? Mine is blacked out on ESPN 2 but it is on katv.

Bigfoot

Quote from: pioneerhog on September 06, 2008, 10:36:34 am
They don't have the Ole Miss game on ESPN2 or on KATV? Mine is blacked out on ESPN 2 but it is on katv.
They have the Ole Miss game. I was talking about the Razorback game. If the Hogs game were to be blacked out on Dish, I wouldn't go to Suddenlink monday morning, cause they don't have it.

hogs25

Quote from: pioneerhog on September 06, 2008, 10:32:48 am
Hey there it is, thanks for the info.

I've got Dish too and currently trying to tweak my HD Only programming.  Here's another college football TV schedule that's pretty cool. 

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm