Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calm Down - Both Sides

Started by WilsonHog, September 17, 2017, 12:55:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PonderinHog

buldozer

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 17, 2017, 12:55:25 pm

Neither position gives you license to be a jerk to other Razorback fans. Lanny often uses the word "civil," the definition of which is "to be courteous and polite." If you cannot discuss the Razorbacks while being civil to fellow Razorback fans, you will find your posts moderated. If that doesn't send the message, you will be placed on read-only or banned.

Lots of personal attacks on those posting here are tolerated that would not be tolerated on other boards. Just saying. Some boards have a zero tolerance policy on personal attacks.....

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 17, 2017, 12:55:25 pm
Neither position gives you license to be a jerk to other Razorback fans. Lanny often uses the word "civil," the definition of which is "to be courteous and polite." If you cannot discuss the Razorbacks while being civil to fellow Razorback fans, you will find your posts moderated. If that doesn't send the message, you will be placed on read-only or banned.
Unfortunately, it takes a certain level of intellectual acumen to rationally discuss the issues plaguing the program. Slinging mud is intellectually lazy and rather simple.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Sow Lancelot on September 21, 2017, 05:00:50 am
Unfortunately, it takes a certain level of intellectual acumen to rationally discuss the issues plaguing the program. Slinging mud is intellectually lazy and rather simple.

You've never heard of the KISS principle I guess.............sometimes that is best.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Razorod

Quote from: panhandlepig on September 17, 2017, 01:59:06 pm
  Im not so sure about that.  Im kinda happy we got a break.  I've even talked myself into thinking we will come out next week looking great and beat the Aggies like a rented mule. It could happen.
I think it will!
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.