Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Racing form in Little Rock

Started by hog_fan, January 10, 2018, 05:58:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hog_fan

Where can I get a form in Little Rock? Didn't get a chance to go last year, but going Saturday.

kingoftherapids

if anybody ever needs a form, let me know i'll email you the brisnet.

holeinthewall

The gas station at Morgan exit on I-40 next to McDonalds carries them.  the Exxon station (I believe it is Exxon) at the last Benton exit headed west south of sevier st carries them. Station next to the Yamaha or Kawasaki dealership.   They both carried the full and short forms last year.

hog_fan

Quote from: kingoftherapids on January 11, 2018, 08:36:54 am
if anybody ever needs a form, let me know i'll email you the brisnet.

My dad likes the actual form.

Russ22

January 11, 2018, 11:29:26 am #4 Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:13:18 pm by Russ22
Quote from: holeinthewall on January 11, 2018, 09:50:08 am
The gas station at Morgan exit on I-40 next to McDonalds carries them.  the Exxon station (I believe it is Exxon) at the last Benton exit headed west south of sevier st carries them. Station next to the Yamaha or Kawasaki dealership.   They both carried the full and short forms last year.
Ahhhh, the infamous Morgan run from Conway... That exit is hopping on Friday afternoons when Hendrix is in session.
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

userpick

I'll match KOTR's offer and email the daily racing form to anyone who wants it. PM me your email if interested.

holeinthewall

Quote from: hog_fan on January 11, 2018, 10:41:04 am
My dad likes the actual form.

I do also and for the cost of the ink I think it is about a wash if I am going to print it at home. 

holeinthewall

Exxon station at the Dave Ward exit in Conway right across from Maapco carries the form also.   Noticed them in there last week.