Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joshua Moore

Started by EastTNHog, December 11, 2017, 03:13:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EastTNHog

What's the story?  Decommitted frm Nebraska today and Bo said he was in play with CCM?

Bubba's Bruisers

No clue about the story, but that kid has offers to everybody.  Sign him up.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

GoHogzzGo

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/joshua-moore-recruiting-arkansas-razorbacks

SEC Country saying he is interested in Hogs and will take an official visits.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Hugo Bezdek

Quote from: EastTNHog on December 11, 2017, 03:13:30 pm
What's the story?  Decommitted frm Nebraska today and Bo said he was in play with CCM?

Joshua has a twin brother, Jordan, committed to Texas A&M. Both are 4* recruits from the same high school as Silas Robinson. Joshua is listed as a Receiver and Jordan as a Safety. Jordan has also been offered.

imtad16

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on December 11, 2017, 03:20:03 pm
Joshua has a twin brother, Jordan, committed to Texas A&M. Both are 4* recruits from the same high school as Silas Robinson. Joshua is listed as a Receiver and Jordan as a Safety. Jordan has also been offered.

beat me to it.

imtad16

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on December 11, 2017, 03:20:03 pm

CM, staff, Silas Robinson, and high school coach all recruiting Josh and Jordan. That is what you call a full court press.

jgphillips3

Quote from: imtad16 on December 11, 2017, 03:23:42 pm
CM, staff, Silas Robinson, and high school coach. That is what you call a full court press.

That is a "we can tell you what flavor gum they are chewing" press.

Hugo Bezdek

Quote from: imtad16 on December 11, 2017, 03:23:42 pm
CM, staff, Silas Robinson, and high school coach. That is what you call a full court press.

And it's being rumored that Chavis is the new DC, which is interesting because Jordan is committed to A&M.

The_Iceman

We sure have a lot of receivers, even for a 4 or 5-wide offense. If we land Joshua, I wonder if some current guys on the roster look elsewhere?

The_Iceman

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on December 11, 2017, 03:25:42 pm
And it's being rumored that Chavis is the new DC, which is interesting because Jordan is committed to A&M.

If landing Chavis landed us Jordan, that would be huge.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 11, 2017, 03:29:35 pm
We sure have a lot of receivers, even for a 4 or 5-wide offense. If we land Joshua, I wonder if some current guys on the roster look elsewhere?

I've never been convinced all those WR's we signed last year are SEC caliber.  We tend to incorrectly equate quantity with quality.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Hugo Bezdek

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 11, 2017, 03:29:35 pm

I've kind of wondered if we might see some in the secondary. Several of them played both ways in HS.

Bubba's Bruisers

They definitely don't appear to be a package deal.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 11, 2017, 03:33:31 pm
They definitely don't appear to be a package deal.
I totally disagree. they didnt used to be, now they are looking like they will be coming with Silas Robinson. His dad is Yoakum coach and loves Chad morris. Both twins like my tweets about coming to the hill to check out the campus. They will both visit, and then commit I bet. wps. The Moore twins are legends already at Yoakum. Both consensus 4*s. All American kids.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

bjeffersonhog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 03:39:29 pm
I totally disagree. they didnt used to be, now they are looking like they will be coming with Silas Robinson. His dad is Yoakum coach and loves Chad morris. Both twins like my tweets about coming to the hill to check out the campus. They will both visit, and then commit I bet. wps. The Moore twins are legends already at Yoakum. Both consensus 4*s. All American kids.

Not saying you are wrong... but a lot of these kids like tweets coming from fans. If we get a visit from them it is a possibility they commit, but don't act like they are guaranteed.  Unless you have some inside knowledge that is as credible as your Norvell source I think i'll wait and see how their visit goes before I say they are a likely commit.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: bjeffersonhog on December 11, 2017, 03:43:46 pm
Not saying you are wrong... but a lot of these kids like tweets coming from fans. If we get a visit from them it is a possibility they commit, but don't act like they are guaranteed.  Unless you have some inside knowledge that is as credible as your Norvell source I think i'll wait and see how their visit goes before I say they are a likely commit.
please dont quote me. nubby. Ill specualate about whatever I want.

"dont act like they are guaranteed"... gmafb. nothing i said was remotely close to a guarantee. ive never guaranteed a damn thing. Life doesnt have guarantees, dude.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

TexasRazorback

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: TexasRazorback on December 11, 2017, 03:44:32 pm
Would be huge gets
they are legends. coach robinson needs to do that work.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 11, 2017, 03:32:28 pm
I've never been convinced all those WR's we signed last year are SEC caliber.  We tend to incorrectly equate quantity with quality.

I hate to name names because that could be viewed as bashing, but I agree. Some may find their way into the secondary at either safety or corner. Or could be just full time specials teams guys.

LRHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 03:44:24 pm

"dont act like they are guaranteed"... gmafb. nothing i said was remotely close to a guarantee. ive never guaranteed a damn thing. Life doesnt have guarantees, dude.

I know you claim to have grown up in super max ( which makes sense given your blatantly obvious low IQ ), but you dont have to talk crap just beause someone poked a little fun. Chill out, you think you know it all in almost every post. Every thing you say is worth less than a grain of sand on the beach.

bjeffersonhog

Sorry to offend the great PIP.  I've been registered on this board for 11 years.  Just because i don't post as much nonsense as you do on here to get to 20k posts doesn't mean I'm a noob. 

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: bjeffersonhog on December 11, 2017, 03:59:39 pm
Sorry to offend the great PIP.  I've been registered on this board for 11 years.  Just because i don't post as much nonsense as you do on here to get to 20k posts doesn't mean I'm a noob.
why did you feel the need to quote me and make snide remarks? Have I ever done that to you? I actually never do , unless Im replying to someone else who did it to me.

I do apologise for lashing out at you but it's getting old. im sorry i popped bottles for the wrong guy. But guess what really did happen that day? Gus turned us down and we are better off for it, so them bottles were not popped in vain.  As for me and you, we can start over if you like.

LRHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 04:29:38 pm
why did you feel the need to quote me and make snide remarks? Have I ever done that to you? I actually never do , unless Im replying to someone else who did it to me.

You do it all the time. You're just too dumb to see it. You've been doing it as long as I've read your posts. Literally dont understand how you're still here.

SPAL

Give PiP a break....he has taken some shots recently......Deservedly so, of course. He pushed all in on an educated guess in Norvell for his 15 minutes of Fame and he ended with a 42 page thread full of egg

Obviously, he is a bit chippy.

The good news is, you were wrong once.....albeit a massive fail. Pork fat jimmy is wrong over and over and over and keeps posting as if he is an insider. At least pip took his lumps.

Pig in the Pokey

thx, pigs.  How many are mad about that vs how many judge me by my name/avatar/hatred for (both) political parties?

rzrbk4life

Would be a big time get to land these two
Let's call those hogs!!!!

bjeffersonhog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 04:29:38 pm

I do apologise for lashing out at you but it's getting old. im sorry i popped bottles for the wrong guy. But guess what really did happen that day? Gus turned us down and we are better off for it, so them bottles were not popped in vain.  As for me and you, we can start over if you like.

Just sounded to me like you thought they were a guarantee when you said they would visit and most likely commit based on who their coach is.  If i interpreted that wrong then that's my fault.  As far as the Norvell comment... let 's be honest... you had that coming (and even told people you knew you deserved crap over it) and I was just waiting for a good time to take my shot.  Definitely wasn't anything personal against you.

LRHog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on December 11, 2017, 04:32:36 pm
Give PiP a break....he has taken some shots recently......Deservedly so, of course. He pushed all in on an educated guess in Norvell for his 15 minutes of Fame and he ended with a 42 page thread full of egg

Obviously, he is a bit chippy.

The good news is, you were wrong once.....albeit a massive fail. Pork fat jimmy is wrong over and over and over and keeps posting as if he is an insider. At least pip took his lumps.

difference is PRJ is just an idiot.

PIP is an idiot and talks smack (and even threatens some) to people who disagree with him for no reason other than that.

mhuff

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: bjeffersonhog on December 11, 2017, 04:38:17 pm
Just sounded to me like you thought they were a guarantee when you said they would visit and most likely commit based on who their coach is.  If i interpreted that wrong then that's my fault.  As far as the Norvell comment... let 's be honest... you had that coming (and even told people you knew you deserved crap over it) and I was just waiting for a good time to take my shot.  Definitely wasn't anything personal against you.
my OP LITERALLY SAID "Refrain from saying I am guaranteeing anything". Literally. some just wanna be a hater and have a sheep-like mob mentality about themselves.

THIS happened last tues (this article) and it was spot on. The mods here thought gus was still deciding LONG after he had already put the ball back in auburn's court.

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/auburn-football-gus-malzahn-contract-arkansas-rumors-steven-leath

As for the Moore twins (im done w/ the rest of this convo, my bad for venting)., i said "I bet" Thats all I mean is reading the tealeaves it's kinda obvious. Coach Robinson doin work.

mhuff

HogHomer

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 04:34:26 pm
thx, pigs.  How many are mad about that vs how many judge me by my name/avatar/hatred for (both) political parties?
I think most people just taking issue with you acting like a jack wagon when you think people slight you. And you do come here with guarantees that are just personal opinions based on your experiences. So when people remind you that you don't really know all that much more than most of us you overreact.

GoPigs69

What's a nubby?

Pig in the Pokey

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogHomer on December 11, 2017, 04:46:33 pm
I think most people just taking issue with you acting like a jack wagon when you think people slight you. And you do come here with guarantees that are just personal opinions based on your experiences. So when people remind you that you don't really know all that much more than most of us you overreact.
literally never do it first. if you come at me, i will fire back. 100% always.

mhuff

Pretty good info. Where r u hearing Chavis is next D.C.? Thanks

PorkRinds

Quote from: mhuff on December 11, 2017, 04:55:16 pm
Pretty good info. Where r u hearing Chavis is next D.C.? Thanks

There's a raging thread about it on MMQB. 

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 03:39:29 pm

So you think they'll go to the same school?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 11, 2017, 04:57:50 pm
So you think they'll go to the same school?
with coaching changes at both schools and robinson + morris' relationship, yeah I get that feeling. We'll see. Gotta figure they always wanted to play together; it's always been weird them being committed to different schools. Thsi is my opinion obviously, and I know where you were coming from originally.

TexasRazorback

If anyone reads all the way to this post. I apologize you are now dumber for having read all this, but on the bright side, we MAY land the Moore Twins

Dwight_K_Shrute

There may have been a lot of kids the CM liked and that liked CM, but they weren't going to SMU because they had P5 offers.  Now that he is at a P5 school they may give him/us a look and maybe even choose Arkansas.   They may or may not choose Arkansas, but it's not going to be for lack of trying on staff's part.  These guys aren't shy and are putting in the work
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Oh SNAP.!!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Jordan tweeted earlier that they will be playing together in college.  Gave a lil "Hint, hint" at the end too.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

SPAL

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on December 11, 2017, 06:22:09 pm
Jordan tweeted earlier that they will be playing together in college.  Gave a lil "Hint, hint" at the end too.

I didn't see that tweet. Where is it?

Kevin

If you don't like what pip post, then put him on ignore.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Redhogs

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on December 11, 2017, 06:22:09 pm
At A&M?
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Snout team

They will play together.  Either at A&M or at Arkansas.  Since he committed to A&M when Chavis was DC and the real possibility of Chavis being here now, I'm liking our chances.

It would be the biggest flip I can remember.  Both are outstanding players.

https://twitter.com/jo_moore2/status/856204786261147648
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

logand02

That tweet was from months ago and wasn't about Arkansas.

logand02

Snout team

Quote from: logand02 on December 11, 2017, 08:04:45 pm
That tweet was from months ago and wasn't about Arkansas.

True but it does show the desire to play together.  Now that all the pieces are moving, to think it could happen is not delusional.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.