April 16, 2024, 04:11:23 pm

Re: Thank you Arkansas

Started by ladyhogfan, December 06, 2017, 04:32:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyhogfan

Quote from: ReturnToDynasty? on March 28, 2005, 11:36:15 am
Glad you are doing well. :)
Quote from: hawkeyefan17 on March 28, 2005, 11:28:59 am
This is my first post here in a few days (I think I posted something on Wednesday or Thursday morning but I don't really remember)

Some or most of you may know that I live in Bentonville.

I went to Little Rock for a doctors appointment at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) Thursday afternoon for follow up on a surgery I had back in December. I had surgery on my trachea (wind pipe) to open my air way that was 80 to 90% blocked. I was doing well until a couple weeks ago when I noticed I was having a lot of breathing trouble again. So Thursday I went to Little Rock for follow-up. I was not expecting the greatest news in the world but I was expecting to be home and sitting in front of my tv watching college basketball Thursday night.  Instead on Thursday afternoon I was booked for emergency surgery Thursday night and had another surgery late night Friday. My trachea was blocked again this time worse than last. Both of my surgeries went well and I am now home recovering.

My point in mentioning this is, I just wanted all of the Razorback fans on this board to know what a wonderful hospital UAMS is. Some of you may already know this but I wanted to mention this because I cannot tell you how much their care and concern has meant to me since I began receiving care there which was sometime ago. I have received wonderful care and the doctors have been some of the best doctors I have ever had.

All Arkansans and Razorback fans should truly be proud of your university.

I truly enjoy posting on Hogville. I have noticed that if I go a few days without check Hogivlle I feel really out of the loop. I enjoy talking about the Razorbacks and I am a proud supporter of the program and the state.

God bless you and prayers for a swift recovery. My husband has worked there and it is indeed a fine hospital.

pignparadise

This thread is amazing! We needed this. Houston says hi!
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

98hogs

Quote from: hawkeyefan17 on March 28, 2005, 11:28:59 am
This is my first post here in a few days (I think I posted something on Wednesday or Thursday morning but I don’t really remember)

Some or most of you may know that I live in Bentonville.

I went to Little Rock for a doctors appointment at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) Thursday afternoon for follow up on a surgery I had back in December. I had surgery on my trachea (wind pipe) to open my air way that was 80 to 90% blocked. I was doing well until a couple weeks ago when I noticed I was having a lot of breathing trouble again. So Thursday I went to Little Rock for follow-up. I was not expecting the greatest news in the world but I was expecting to be home and sitting in front of my tv watching college basketball Thursday night.  Instead on Thursday afternoon I was booked for emergency surgery Thursday night and had another surgery late night Friday. My trachea was blocked again this time worse than last. Both of my surgeries went well and I am now home recovering.

My point in mentioning this is, I just wanted all of the Razorback fans on this board to know what a wonderful hospital UAMS is. Some of you may already know this but I wanted to mention this because I cannot tell you how much their care and concern has meant to me since I began receiving care there which was sometime ago. I have received wonderful care and the doctors have been some of the best doctors I have ever had.

All Arkansans and Razorback fans should truly be proud of your university.

I truly enjoy posting on Hogville. I have noticed that if I go a few days without check Hogivlle I feel really out of the loop. I enjoy talking about the Razorbacks and I am a proud supporter of the program and the state.

My Dad goes to UAMS for Mesothelioma and also MD Anderson on Houston.  UAMS docs are top notch and follow up with their patients.....and most of their Docs come out of MD Anderson at the Cancer center.  What Hawkeyefan says is spot on.  Thanks for mentioning them Hawk!! Get well soon !

Pecos Hog

Get well soon.    Hope to hear you calling the hogs soon!

clew

Classy post. Best luck on your recovery.
Pure as the dawn

Thunderhog Jr

Glad you're getting better.  You're right about UAMS.  I go back next Tuesday for my 3 year follow-up from my cancer surgery.  They fixed me, I know they will fix you.   God's Speed.......
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?